How do I get a body like that?

they used to be for sale at your local market

America in 2017 everyone.

you cant ban the chans
this is what we do

Yikes what a shit show

Is she saying she is going to "fuck all your friends?"

topjej

The comments section for the crying baboon is comedy gold.

yes

Friendly reminder

Well whites have the I.Q. but blacks are better in bed. If Sup Forums is redpilled on race and I.Q. I don't see why they are not redpilled on race and sex.

Your women ARE a black mans fuck toy. Just accept it.

we should help spread it
here is a link , twitter.com/heinzuiish/status/894359806672326656

Keklmao you cuckposters are the best. Keep wanking your tiny brown dick tyrone

But they aren't better in bed. So eat shit.

they are better at raping not having sex

>tiny brown dick
Science & biology tell a different story.

You ever wonder why there are no real life black cucks but it's plenty of real life white cucks? It's because we are sexually superior to you in every way.

the only reason withes are cucks is because (((they))) have indoctrinated them for years

No scientific proof for it at all,one doesn't imply the other.

Now jump into the oven.

Well your dick is still tiny and brown so whatever

Sure blame it on (((them))). I know (((they))) do a lot but it's biology that gives black men the larger penis, better muscles. Mean testosterone levels in blacks are higher than whites, and free testosterone levels are higher in blacks than whites. This is biology. I thought Sup Forums were race realist but I guess this redpill is too much to swallow.

>testosterone levels are higher in blacks than whites. This is biology. I thought Sup Forums were race realist but I guess this redpill is too much to swallow.
yes no one is not saying this is correct,in fact this just shows why dindus are more violent and idiotic,and the fact that they have bigger dicks only shows they are closer to apes

>be your dick
>be tiny and brown

Apes have smaller penises than humans by a long shot. Using your logic that would mean humans with small penises are closer to apes than those with large penises.

They took down my alternative lyrics for this song about killing her and her family. Fucking assholes, that took a while to create! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when I say that they are closer to apes is because they show characteristics that are closer to less evolved "humans" the comparison with apes is just to spite you

Oh, excuse me. (((They)))*

Dude how lost are you in blacked?Ok so nigger have tiny dicks. Got it. But back to the subject. SOPHIE ELSE MUST STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS, IN PARTICULAR COCONUT OIL, ABOUT WHICH SHE KNOWS NOTHING

Say what you want about blacks. Still doesn't change the fact that blacks are better in bed than whites.

try sharing the nude here:twitter.com/heinzuiish/status/894359806672326656
other than that try downvoting this video and comenting:
youtube.com/watch?v=X9HVqp3Eu5k
dont know what else

why, have you experienced blacks in bed?
a bigger dick doesnt mean better sex , it ussualy means pain to the woman that its reciving it

I'm just red pilling you about the reasons Sophie wants to be blacked by all of his friends. lmao

A latina whore. Perfectly encapsulates the modern non-white Murrica.

i support danebro we should get back on track

I'm black & I'm better in bed than any white if that's what your asking.

Your doing gods work kraut. Twitter is for faggots so I'd rather stay out of it though
A literal blue pill
>be you
>be tiny dicked black man forcing a stale meme

>Burning the coal, thus paying the toll
>HA HA HA GOYIM WE HAVE YOU NOW

Who is winning again? She fucked a nigger. No one will want her, only bottom feeding cucks

im asking if you have been blacked by tyrone...
tnx nordbro

America isn't the native homeland of white Europeans which is why having diversity here isn't that big of a deal. Now what you Eurosharts are doing, THAT is a big deal. Those are the native homelands of white Europeans. Handing it away is like mega-cuck.

PSA read up on her efforts to crash rural Malaysians coconut-oil making efforts!

> forcing a stale meme
How is it a meme?

have any link?

Oh lol no I'm str8 mate. But I do like white girls. Would never have kids with one tho.

>spending time with the elderly and actually enjoying it
>showing support for america first policies
>healthy look/good teeth
nothing wrong here except for her shirt. she should really cover up a little more for her own sake, dressing like that only attracts the worst kind of man.

Research the Great Black Dick Hoax. You're just projecting because your girl probably got bleached

>Would never have kids with one tho.
why ,its in your best interest

>MUH

Good point.

Muh Dick is a dead meme nigger. You're projecting because your girl probably got bleached

Spooks are closer to apes -- They are subhuman fucks, and oughta be treated as such.

btw, not telling you to have mixed children its just har to get my head around a spook not acting in its best interest

she's cute

m.sophieelise.blogg.no/1426247290_13032015.html on mobile so can't be bothered to archive it. But the rabbithole goes on from there. Would honestly just check the norwegian news from then on, I suppose you could be able to decipher the gibberish

Nice meme bro! Now let's take a look at what German anthropologist Johann Friedrich Blumenbach said in 1795.

dba-oracle.blogspot.com/2011/03/are-black-men-really-more-well-endowed.html

tnx

can someone translate this shit

>be you
>be Don burlesson
>be black
>have tiny and brown dick

>m.sophieelise.blogg.no/1426247290_13032015.html
I will start my day by giving you a recommendation that may be a bit "nerd" - but incredibly important!
I myself have been a big fan of Easter eggs in purple carton, until recently when I was made aware of this by my blogger readers. I associate this with sun, easter, eve and food. But really Easter eggs mean most of this:
Such destruction of the rainforest. Easter eggs contain amounts of palm oil that spoil big for the planet and all of us.
Freia is really a mess when it comes to the use of palm oil, and the destruction of the rainforest. To name a few other products, I can quickly say smash and mr.lee, and everything from the cafe bakery.

This is so cruel and I really want to do my very best to become more aware of the choices I take and what I buy. I will also do my best to encourage readers to take wise, environmentally conscious choices

Why do white men want black men to desire their women so bad? When I go on social media and nigger websites black men like their own women and latinas if anything

Race mixing is abnormal for everyone involved

>your girl got bleached
Kek come on you and me both know that's something that could never happen. Wonder why there are basically no black cucks in real life but there are TONS of white cucks? Hmm guess we will never know.

sorry if something is wrong,dont really know that much norwegian

And 14.

I'd fuck her ass in a heartbeat.

((((they))) have brainwashed an entire generation

Pretty much this. I always thought it's odd /pol is quick to admit there's racial differences, except with regard to black masculinity. There are several metrics indicating they naturally are moreso

cheers

she took an interview related to the video and the only word i understood was racist. Can someone translate that as well please

Nah seems about right. Gotta scoot but point is she's a cunt. Was a ton in the news throughout. Might help the autistic cause more tomorrow

DON'T CLICK THE FIRST ONE UR JUST GIVING HER VIEWS AND AD REVENUE

youtube.com/watch?v=-qDLDAjC-0c

this is the video. can someone translate

>but it's biology that gives black men the larger penis, better muscles
Source?

I know black men on average have higher testosterone, but penis? Show me some citations, and also define "better muscle". Black men dominate sprinting events, but majority of worlds strongest men are white, Olympic weightlifting, power lifting, you name it.

Only men they don't have the social prowess to attract a women from ANY race thinks like this. I would have assume that you have not been with many women in your lifetime.

nahh,you are out of luck,im really not good at traslating speech

>I would have assume that you have not been with many women in your lifetime
nice rebutal 10/10

There aren't enough clear studies on penis size to show they are bigger, and probably never will have the funding to do so as it's pointless.
You won't see blacks represented in sports that are capital intensive or popular in wealthier communities obviously.
But we do know they have both higher testosterone and shorter CAG repeats, which accentuates the effect of their testosterone

We actually did it reddit!!

I keep saying the same thing. They want to confirm their own bias & refuse to accept anything that shows otherwise. I'm black & I'm willing to accept that white on avg have higher I.Q. than blacks but blacks are more masculine it's just a fact & a redpill Sup Forums is just not ready to take yet.

>mfw this thread devolved into talking obout penis size

>nigger
>talking about science & biology

topkek if you werent a baiting cuck

i would still argue that in the modern day whites are less masculine that blacks is becouse of social conditioning by (((((them))))

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

can someone give me a complete translation of this, sometimes she speaks in english sometimes she doesn't.

digitaljournal.com/article/333932

Well i'm white and agree, despite being right wing. I see the cuck meme as the fear of this truth being manifest

I'm of the belief it's partly both

sorry i think you mean sign language thats the only thing apes talk.

Your low IQ, nigger tier logic is lethargic.

>digitaljournal.com/article/333932

Takes data from self reported measurements..

I actually believe blacks are a good bit bigger on average but don't need crap news stories for it either

>the irony of someone from Germany calling someone else a cuck

sauce

she alot looks like my gf

>There aren't enough clear studies on penis size to show they are bigger, and probably never will have the funding to do so as it's pointless.
So that guy was just talking out of his ass? I can't think of any evolutionary pressures that would select for africans to have larger dinguses.

>shorter CAG repeats
don't know what that is, but I acknowledged they had higher testosterone levels

i know yu werent tougth to read tyrone but nowhere does he call you a cuck, only and idiotic ape

She looks like mullato

>doesn't provide argument
>str8 to ad hominem

Wow you are really flexing that high IQ!

Whatever studies are available are of poor design quality is my guess. The evolutionary pressure is pretty obvious, just ask yourself why do humans have bigger dongs compared to other animals, or why monogamous animals have smaller balls. It's non-monogamy --> competition --> masculinity

>having diversity here isn't that big of a deal
kill yourself nigger

14 is fine

Black whore is annoying as fuck? She starts speaking Norwegian then randomly changes to English in an American accent.

Triggers my autism.

I actually feel sorry for the girl in the 3rd video. I guess this is why we whites are doomed. Too much empathy.

>Wow you are really flexing that high IQ!
wow such a nice ad hominem