Is the SJW-isms and cultural marxism dying out in the west...

Is the SJW-isms and cultural marxism dying out in the west? I really see less and less of this nonsense and more people speak out against it than anything. Think people are getting tired of it.. and its nice to know it was just a fad.

Only sexless virgins wont be a sjw

Do you really believe anyone is happy in the photo on the left?

It's an art movement attached to a philosophy, postmodernism done what it's meant to and now plenty of women feel confident to create art and media, but it won't die until someone popularises the next stage.

If you're a content creator, simply flood your publishing website with good, contemporary, hopefully neoclassical media. It should be neoclassical because being digital natives is what holds us together, we know we have all the art from the past 600 years to become inspired from. This is the digital renaissance.

>implying cucks get laid

Why wouldn't they be?
Mother and father figures. Nice clothes, nice car.

>Father probably with a second family and feeling unfulfilled in his 9 to 5 job.
>Mother desperately wanted to do something with her life other than raising shity children
>Children probably abused. Become fag and/or sluts once they're older

The grass isn't greener

Aussies are losers

>Implications intensify
Your whole post can be summed up with the word "probably", which is an exaggeration, anyway.

A loser is still more attractive than a cuck.

How does it feel that shitskins and women have been actively trying to destroy families and they have been largely successful? Good luck finding a nice wife. Every female is on Tinder getting laid every weekend by Chad. Every female is a Marxist. Ever female will leave you eventually no matter how traditional they may appear on the surface.

That propaganda is everywhere now ... they want us a minority and they will do it in the next 20 years.

No, not at all, what are you talking about?

holy projection

Yes, its on its way out.

Just punk killed flower power, new age hipster faggots will get wiped out by a new hyper masculine movement.

The revival of 90s action movies will be fun

Enjoy being a faggot

Everytime I read shit like this I seriously consider investing in catfood stocks.

WTF

Based on what? SJWs have the education system at all levels, all major corporations, and the media on their side and they push it more and more every year.

Ur mom

SJWs = young single women and their white knight defenders

they cannot be defeated, new SJWs are created every time girls reach puberty

and some SJWs are destroyed when they marry men

it's just a continuous cycle

Do you fucking basement dwellers even realize how weak SJWs are? They don't control academia, government, business or even media. They bitch loudly enough so some journalist will cover them and that's it. Chads run the show and if you can even do a pale imitation of one, then the only thing holding you back in the world is your own mediocrity

If you cant beat them join them

She's too skinny, it's absolutly disgusting. Also she looks like a trap.

kind of this

They are a very loud minority

Most people dont give two shits about politics, let alone SJW faggotry.

>too skinny

Lose some weight, fatty

Sorry I like thicc women. You must be low testosterone if you don't.

No shit, Copernicus. It's our media (((masters))) who manipulate the mass majority TV drones into swaying their opinions based off consistently seeing these literal degenerates sprayed across the screen every day.

Just saying, the "traditional family" has kids that have lighter hair than their parents. Sounds like some cuckery going on.

Im actually taking steroids so no

>thicc
means fat. You like fat women. You are also probably fat.

You must be not white

A lot of white kids have bleach blonde hair when they're young.

Pol is full of virgins. They wouldnt know

Nobody takes that stuff that seriously dude. Just walk around a shopping district and tell me about how "degenerate" the couples are. You're gonna find mostly non-mixed couples and regular families.

If you literally only consider information that's fed to you online then of course you're only gonna see degeneracy. The internet is fucking mecca for degenerates

Was your grandmother a whore or something? My grandmother is by far the happiest relative I know and she's always telling me stories about her children, her husband, and her adventures as a mother.

Also just had a conversation with a lady who's a 'beauty consultant'. She had two boys (twins) and raised them as a single mother since they were young. Both very stereotypical gay faggots.

The unquestionably control the media and academia and are almost completely in control business this latest google fiasco proves that and its only a matter of time before they control the political sphere as well. you dont see it because you still consider society "right wing" because they haven't fully embraced the teachings of marxism-leninism yet.

found the nigger

here if you really want some stats

nice anecdotal argument there

Genius.

Where are you from? I've seen tonnes of degenerates and race mixed couples and muslims walking around IRL

lol how many shitty (((Hollywood))) movies and shows do you need to watch to actually think like this?

No. You just never fucked a woman before. Maybe you are gay

Its prob his own family experience

There is finally significant and widespread pushback, but we still have a long way to go. I won't feel at ease until the last feminist scalp is fluttering bluely on a pike on the Brooklyn Bridge.

The SJW horse shit is a fad started by the retarded left and will die off. They've destroyed themselves and their party. The butt hurt is so bad that the faggots on the left try to post here thinking they are disrupting Sup Forums but they are only making everyone laugh at them.

The core-belief of the left is ANTI-WASP. Take every single one of their grievances, and ANTI-WASP is at its base.

Yet the people they listen to and their parents are WASPs

Ever since the Gamergate days, it's safe to say people have grown to see through the SJW kool-aid bullshit. If you have two of the biggest modern examples of these feminists (looking at you Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn) going to the UN, and they get straight up denied after finding out their "research" is complete bullshit and their message was just a waste of time, then the world will start to wisen the fuck up and push back. We're witnessing this, and it's only a matter of time before the Free Market of Ideas does what it does best: dismantle the crappy ideas and throw them in a garbage bin, and the better ideas come to the forefront. All we have to do is keep calling out the shit from the creme de la creme.

This proves OP is right

>Is the SJW-isms and cultural marxism dying out in the west?
It was all just a conspiracy theory meme. Sup Forums got smarter and stopped falling for it.

Bump

SJW nonsense still rules the day in academia. In the real world it's pretty much laughed at by everyone.

fuck you OP, both of the adults on the right should be transgendered or are you some kind of bigot or something??

Wisdom.
I've seen a displaced factory worker with no teeth get laid by a solid 3, but I've never heard of an sjw cuck actually being able to harpoon any of the whales he's tailing.

>yfw this dynamic is a subtle ploy of wealthy whites so they can feel absolutely no obligation towards their communities.

There is nothing more fulfilling for a woman than being a mother. No amount of professional praise, acknowledgment, salary or status can ever compare. But women have been fed the opposite which is a vicious, insidious lie and that is the reason that feminists are so self-hating, man-hating, bitter and lonely. This is especially true with older feminists (40s+).

You are either a faggot or a feminist or a nonwhite, are clearly miserable and should implement pic related tonight.

Oh good holy lord I love it, where can I sign up to put this sort of thing on billboards and tv?

lmao fucking underrated

What a lovely lady, her husband is no doubt very glad. Those landwhales can shove it, they are just showcasing their jealousy and inferiority!

bullshit defeatism

exactly

Projecting much, cuck? Most people didn't suffer your fucked up childhood.

They are simply the loudest and make companies cave in easily. Once there is a strong enough pushback you'll see companies say they can't afford diversity shit as an easy out, then SJW is as good as dead. Profits above all

>You seem to represent an almost impossible-to-attain portrait of womanhood
for you
>I'm not trying to sound like some butthurt overweight girl who is whining about unattainable standards of beauty and femininity
she is
>Something about your photos makes me feel strangely depressed/inadequate
oh no, programming conflicting with natural instinct in seeing what is normal, healthy, natural and wholesome!!!!

holy shit a normal, beautiful, healthy and wholesome woman is driving the freaks crazy. more power to her!

>I dumped my fiance for a Jamaican lover but he fleeced me of 10k and turned out to be a love rat
kek

Is couple on right mentally ill?

Bump

Oh boy. If you knew only what I knew.

>The Soviets have education system at all levels, all major enterprises, and the media on their side, and they push it more and more every year.

If only you knew what I knew...

and even still they are failing. gen z isn't buying into it except a tiny minority. they get eviscerated everywhere online except their echo-chambers. they invent nothing, they produce nothing, WE do. they are anti-civilization, anti-nature and anti-life. they are doomed to failure and they are losing ground rapidly, hence their panic.

stop being a defeatist faggot and ditch the meme flag

have a (you)

MMMmmmm....I do love some Fancy Feast on toast...

Lol

Bump

Enlighten us sir

Is the Russia thing dead? What a joke