Does Sup Forums at least accept that groups like atheists and Jews have higher average IQs than most...

Does Sup Forums at least accept that groups like atheists and Jews have higher average IQs than most conservatives/theists and whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000051
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
scienceforums.net/topic/34297-the-concept-of-iq-is-based-on-lies-and-elaborate-deception/
cracked.com/article_21193_5-ridiculous-lies-you-probably-believe-about-psychology.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IQ
blog.bulletproof.com/how-to-add-2-75-iq-points-per-hour-of-training/
cracked
archive.is/1uRR3
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-validity-of-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
strangenotions.com/atheist-scientists/
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/sci_relig.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*atheists, liberals, and Jews

No
They're the ones giving the tests.

SHALOM Rabbi!! Yes ofc Rabbi us white people are too stupid, uncultured and swine. We have iqs that are in the single digit while you Chosen people are in the quadruple digits. Want my daughter, sister, mom and grandmother's genitals? Happy Hannukah, Shabbat Shalom

I feel like IQ is not a good scale in this case. More a lack of empathy, and inherent genetics that make it easier to manipulate people. Jews may not be smarter than most, but they know how to manipulate, the same is true for atheists but less so.

Why are IQ tests only valid if they put liberals and their ilk in a positive light, but when the opposite holds true they are suddenly an invalid form of measuring intelligence?

Actually libertarians are found to have a higher IQ then both liberals and conservatives.

>t. Nignog

People of moderate IQ (100-120) are at the point where they're smart enough to realize that they're not dumb, but stupid enough to be goaded into believing they are actually smart.

Are you trying to refute the point? It still seems like you're conceding that they probably have higher average IQs.

>white nationalists when talking about shitskins
SEE?? THEY HAVE LOWER AVERAGE IQ's!!! THEY MUST BE SUBHUMAN!!!

>white nationalists talking about Asians and jews
FUCK OFF KIKE, IQ TESTS DON'T MEAN SHIT!!!

The cognitive dissonance is too real.

that cleavage is longer than my dick

Hey man Sup Forums isn't one person. I happen to think you can be smart intellectually but retarded socially, and vice versa.

them tiddies tho

Even if that was true, so what?

Are lower IQ people just supposed to blindly follow higher IQs who have no hands-on or practical experience in certain fields?

Why should a 90 IQ farmer give 2 shits what Jewstein in NYC thinks?

my iq is 130 and im hard right that top graph is 105 which is basically average white intelligence so not sure if its even real

>atheists
>liberals
>high IQ
is that why they resort to screeching and shouting when you confront them with a sensible argument?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000051
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives

IQ "science" is like climate "science". It's bullshit. If you measure yourself by your "IQ", which is a subjective measurement whether you like it or not, then you're the idiot.

Thank you. IQ only goes so far. That's what I was trying to say. Yes it's important but it isn't the end-all be-all of character.

They don't actually, being atheist and/or jewish just correlate with not being black/muslim/hispanic.

what are you talking about retard the highest iq group are british CHRISTIAN EPISCOPALAN/ANGLICAN

way higher than atheist and higher than jews you fucking tiny dicked spic asian

Reminder that smart, non autistic athiest call themself agnostic

Yes. And?

what are you talking about retard the highest iq group are british CHRISTIAN EPISCOPALAN/ANGLICAN

way higher than atheist and higher than jews you fucking tiny dicked spic asian

Not really, there's a lot of research into cognitive intelligence research, etc. There are even certain instances in which it becomes very obvious that IQ is at least somewhat valid as an indicator of general intelligence. For example, if you tested most college professors, innovators working in cutting-edge technological fields (i.e. research engineers, computational theorists/scientists, cryptographers, mathematicians, etc.), all of whom are nearly universally agreed upon to be intelligent people, they would all likely test well above a standard deviation in IQ.
It isn't my experience that most of them really do.
> Not understanding statistics
> Exception/outlier proves the rule
Generally more intelligent people are greater at coming to conclusions which reflect reality, which is what I'm mostly implying and why it matters.

scienceforums.net/topic/34297-the-concept-of-iq-is-based-on-lies-and-elaborate-deception/

cracked.com/article_21193_5-ridiculous-lies-you-probably-believe-about-psychology.html

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IQ

blog.bulletproof.com/how-to-add-2-75-iq-points-per-hour-of-training/

ITT : my mommy paid a psychologist to tell me I'm really, really smart. My mommy is an atheist, like my psychologist. Bias much?

Let's archive it

>cracked com/article_21193_5-ridiculous-lies-you-probably-believe-about-psychology.html
archive.is/1uRR3

Why did you post titties when you're clearly a fag

You believe the hype food goy

Religiosity correlates negatively with countries' IQ and wealth.

>Americlaps

Laughable post

Well just show me the stats nibba.

MFW Im a white Christian 200+ IQ who blew off MENSA

Higher IQs are statistically correlated with higher incomes.
The bible says it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god.

Higher IQs are also associated with irreligiosity/atheism. There is no God nor heaven.

>jewish women have bigger tits than white women

nice, yeah they are better and i accept them

I consider myself a conservative now but most of the "conservative" peers I knew during my adolescence were very, very retarded indeed.

big jew tiddies are my weakness, fug

If you're dumb enough to think there's a god, then there's really no hope for you at all.

Highest iqs are held by quakers and Episcopalians
nice try, tho

Most atheists are dog fuckers

Atheists have higher iqs because they largely overlap with kikes and have none with Muslims
Sd

Of course not because that is horse shit. You must be a liberal retard to post something that stupid.

Still butt hurt over Trump constantly winning that all you can do is embarrass yourself.

"Scientists debunk the IQ myth: Notion of measuring one's intelligence quotient by singular, standardized test is highly misleading"

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-validity-of-iq/

>Jews have higher average IQs
this is a meme, you know

Average Israeli IQ is 95
This is no where close to Han IQ

I believe that they believe that.

Sorry, should have specified that I was talking solely about Ashkenazi Jewish IQ, although that's almost entirely what Sup Forums refers to in general regarding Jews.
Israel's IQ is largely that low because Ashkenazi Jews are a relatively small minority of the total overall population, which is largely composed of Arabs, Mizrahi Jews, and Sephardic Jews. The actual Ashkenazi Jews in Israel have a much higher average IQ, as do the Ashkenazi Jews in every other country in which they form a population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

i'll accept those titties if you know what i mean

Everyone who's not a tard knows Ashkenazim have higher IQs (specifically verbal intelligence). So what? They're also paranoid neurotics who drop their ethics like a hot knish at the first hint of a dollar.

>is that why they resort to screeching and shouting when you confront them with a sensible argument?
>btw, we elected Trump
Maybe that's what they're screaming about.

The only thing that matters is being smart enough to shut up before you get your shit pushed in. Atheist, liberals, and jews aren't smart enough to do so.

This titcow looks too much like my sister to fap to. Why is life so cruel

>Higher IQs are also associated with irreligiosity/atheism.
This makes sense. Our brains and skulls have evolved in ways that strongly promote the ability to reason, however we can "suspend disbelief" to engage in brief flights of fantasy. We needed our imaginations to be able to hypothesize and plan ahead. We needed to be able to speculate on the movements of herds, etc. Irrational thinking has some utility for very short periods and our brains are well suited for it. However, we are not meant to suspend our disbelief for long periods of time. Living in delusions and daydreams would have been the fastest path to Darwinian death.

Believers irrational beliefs for extended periods are having a profound and deleterious effect on their brain's chemistry. Holding mutually exclusive concepts without question or scrutiny creates a harmful cognitive dissonance. The long term strain of this deliberate dissonance damages your ability to think rationally. It even causes insane beliebers to spout patently ridiculous nonsense like, "The universe was created by a magic sky daddy" and "Atheism is a religion", etc.

Atheism is only the non-belief in made-up gods. Any other definition is falsified and a clear symptom of severe brain damage.

what do you mean?

>not posting the rest of the image
this is why jews can't have nice things!!!!!!

Do they though? The average IQ in Israel is 95. Were 60% white and still over 100. If you figure in for the drop in the average from our 40% doesn't that mean that white and asian america has like a 120-130 average IQ? That's pretty close to full blooded Akinzian without the mas schizophrenia.

See , and no, factoring in the extra 40% doesn't have near that high an increase, considering blacks are like 12% of the population and have an avg IQ of like 83-87 and Hispanics here are about 17% of the population and have an average IQ of 89-90. Whites in America average around 102-103.

Bullshit again atheist are the just smart enough to "think" their smart,true genius know that God is Jesus Christ it can be no other way,the Holy Bible is very clear and plain to read but your soul refuses to look in the mirror of it's brilliant truth

The National Academy of Sciences, composed of perhaps some of the smartest people in the entire country, is among the least religious organization in it, with up to possibly 93% of members claiming that they do not believe in a personal God.
strangenotions.com/atheist-scientists/
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/sci_relig.htm