>Google give no reason
>he sends an appeal
>Google emails back and says no, still with no reasons
>starts calling journalists
>system comes back online
>leaves his house
>small package by his door
>some wine with a note
>note says google engineers have been watching Peterson lectures and are offering to speak on his behalf, but getting pushback from (((advocacy groups)))
>Peterson still doesn't know exactly what happened
This all came right after the ADL and those other """NGOs""" got control of YouTube bans.

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com
youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7t-VChjSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Revolution will start from within Google

checked but keep on dreaming.

nothing has even the slightest remote chance of starting until even the leftists have had enough of this shit and start making bombs like they did in the 70s.

bump

when is that interview going up?

Gay Agenda 1 Christcucks 0

Read this site if you want the REAL redpill on Jesus:

jesusneverexisted.com

I just watched that video. It's scary to think how fucking THOROUGH these marxist assholes are at infiltration. But it's heartening that JBP's message is penetrating the institutions as well and inspiring people to stand up against it.

The most damage that we can do to Google is to convince everyone who's not a braindead marxist to quit and go elsewhere. Their stock price isn't enough, their brand isn't enough, but if we can drain their rank and file of the most productive and useful, we'd really do some damage. I really hope this inspires a lot of other people there to look for work elsewhere.

I'd love to see an accelerated Yahoo style collapse, if possible.

agreed. The only chance the truth has is if we spread it.

>note says google engineers have been watching Peterson lectures and are offering to speak on his behalf, but getting pushback from (((advocacy groups)))

And the left say Jordan Peterson is only popular amongst NEETs. Seems like men, from all walks of life need a little sorting it out.

a universal condition.

>(((advocacy groups)))
SJWoogle is off the leash

centralization and monopolization of infospace is the worst possible thing, FTC should separate jewtube

Yeshua the Nazarene will save you as well

>Youtube is a "SJW Cesspool"
Absolutely savage

Bump. Good fuck I feel the pendulum swinging, I hear trumpets singing. We are on the right side of history. The left lost the moral high ground and now they are lashing out.

It might have been related to that fired googler's manifesto. When i read it I thought pats of it echoed Peterson.

>manifesto
Stop calling it that. It wasnt a fucking manifesto. That is what the MsM and lefties call it to dismantle it as much as they can, as manifesto has certian connotations

Let it be called a manifesto. Will cast a broader net that way.

Can you hear the people sing?

bump

Peterson should sell digital downloads or DVDs of his lectures. Google can't be trusted.

Female and male IQ?

No, male and female IQ are both pretty much aligned with the center, with the female curve being a little higher and the male curve being a little bit more evenly distributed, meaning females are for the most part average, while males are both the worst and the best of society.

>First ~10 mins of latest biblical lecture
has someone uploaded that part of the lecture yet? would love to watch it but I'm on cucked mobile data until the evening
I knew I should have downloaded it last night

soon

Looks like it's actually general intelligence. kek

Realistically it's probably just a stylistic thing. I don't think you can find any two groups that have exactly the same curve distribution, just moved a few points along the x-axis

apparently molymeme already had him on the show
youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro
didn't watch it myself yet

Going on that psychos show only hurts his credibility. He should have just stuck with Peterson.

bump

the more interviews he gives the more likely people are going to hear his side of the story (including future employers)

Peterson is always the canary in the coal mine.

For what?

What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7t-VChjSM

bump

people constantly say this bc he wont go Sup Forums JEWS JEWS. this man clearly has a family and a life to care about

He attracts a lot of attention from people on the right, Google blocking Peterson is a sign that there is something fishy going on. It draws attention to the upper echelons of the company fucking with things.

If anyone remembers Gamergate, it is similar in progression when it comes to digging and guesswork, Peterson being censored can actually get people to start digging for info about why it happened.

He is the first to fall in institutions that hate the individual and individual's progress. It's Peterson who is the real progressive, the rest are regressive and seeking a form of thought control. He was the first to fall here in Ontario.

The quotes from the manifesto read like the guy binged on jbp videos.

Correct this, latest firing and censorship act is the match that starts the fire in someways.