It's actually happening

Hillary Clinton and DOJ in preliminary talks for plea bargain deal to avoid jail time

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
foxnews.com/person/k/edward-klein.html
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-clinton-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806592/
archive.is/PUSpT
archive.is/zNYUp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The whore of Babylon is falling.

>The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

nobody cares
we north korea now

>Hillary is falling
>Norks start dropping nukes

>The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

>Plead guilty of a crime to avoid any punishment
WTF is this shit america

Plea bargain? Who goes to jail then??

>newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

I will shoot Jefferson Beauregard Sessions myself if he offers that bitch a deal

It encourages honesty.

plea bargain for reduced sentence

please tell me this is real

>newsmax

Yeah t b h the rumored terms arent really what we're looking for so we need to start cranking up the meme machine and get real justice brought down

#toobigNOTtojail

When someone is guilty of a crime but has something the justice system wants (like info on other criminals), they will sometimes offer to charge the suspect with a lesser crime in exchange for said information.

So in exchange for rolling over on the rest of the DNC, Hillary gets 15-25 years instead of 25-life without parole.

HILARY FOR PRISON 2017
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

Probably is.

YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BURN THOSE FUCKING PEDO SCUM
BURN THEM ALL THE ASHES

I'll settle for 10 years and hope the bitch TRULY dies in jail this time as long as the prosecute her ON SOMETHING!

fuck off idiot slide thread. north fucking korea. goddamn shill faggot

Are we, dare I say, in the best timeline ?

Checked
Praise Kek!

she won't get any time, but her and her family will never be in politics again, and they have permanently damaged the dnc, both good things.

But of course.

Leave Hillary alone you pricks, she has been through enough!!!

>doesnt know who Ed Klein is
Ed Klein is reputable af nigger

Sorry Hillary, you're going to jail.

Praise

Come on Sup Forums we need more threads and attention on this. NK is a DISTRACTION!

Nice fanfiction.

I actually don't know who Ed Klein is - can you give me a quick bogdown?

Those digits are delicious.

I'm starting to think Trump is a pussy.

The Republicans are corrupt, but the Dems are fcking criminals, and they will not stop until Trump starts locking them up.

He either is too stupid to understand this or is too much of a pussy.

WE NEED TO GET #LOCKHERUP TRENDING

Why should they offer her shit? She is guilty as sin. NAIL HER TO THE WALL!

>newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
Once it breaks some better outlet than (((jewsmax))) then i'll believe it

Over/Under Hillary hanging herself in by her grandma undies in the fed?

foxnews.com/person/k/edward-klein.html

Long time serious reporter at Fox News. Who obviously wouldnt run this monster story

Are retarded. Use an American news source. Breitbart even.

NO MERCY

SHE WILL DIE IN JAIL

AND THE 19TH AMENDMENT WILL DIE RIGHT AFTER

>newsmax
>unnamed sources
woooboy

I want it, but this is about as believable as anything CNN pushes out.

>but her and her family will never be in politics again

not enough payback for all the slaves her ancestors brought here

I'm fucking loving this timeline anons

King Nigger

Article states charges have not even been filed, yet a plea is on the table. That is weird, right? And the article states that if she agrees no time will be served. Here is my thoughts fags, if she pleads guilty to this, then there is a mountain of evidence to grab her buy the pussy... or collusion within the ranks to not persecute their own more than necessary?

I'm really feeling it

Praise Kek!

Electing Trump paid off.

Plea bargains only work is you give up valuable info to throw other people under the table. That means shit is going down either way.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-clinton-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806592/

Because in order to get ALL of them, and full cooperation to find out how who and what happened, they make deals like this. Wake up man.

BURN MOTHER FUCKER BURN

Nothing burger, fake news etc

NO PLEA DEAL. hang them on cspan
HANG ALL OF THEM ON C_SPAN.
>>anyone who knew. anyone who worked for them. all of them

no one will ever pull shit shit again.

If that's shooped someone needs to do that for real.

Is Newsmax the only outlet reporting on this?

it aint happening

How many threads are you currently shilling in? You're in at least 3 by my count.

I would accept 10 years if it means 80% of DC get arrested

>Because in order to get ALL of them, and full cooperation to find out how who and what happened, they make deals like this. Wake up man.

the article made it sound like they want it swept under the rug as quickly as possible,

Bullshit.

That video always makes me smile.

Fuck a plea. These people need to go to prison. Every last one of them.

I agree, but not if you just say you are guilty and they let you go. I'm just incinuating that someone somewhere can get a good deal like that. I do agree that you should offer up something bigger but people with power can be corrupted, right?

Not that it matters, that old whore of Satan ain't coming out of the dungeon alive

Media Matters can't mention his name without calling him discredited

archive.is/PUSpT

In other words, he's an enemy of Soros/Podesta influential enough to have got their attention and therefore by definition /ourguy/

^This is the only right answer^

While I wish for $hiLIARy to get the gas or rope as much as you do... it can't go down like that...

She's a SELF-SERVING SOCIOPATH!!!

So, if you do not hold out a carrot to her to give her initiative to roll on herr "friends" in the Game... she will not.

But... if you give her the SLIMMEST possibility of a way out without death....?

She will ROLL OVER IN A HEARTBEAT!

THAT is what the FBI wants. That is what they'll get too.

Don't fret.

t. "racist/alt-right" Federal Prosecutor

1. She's not going to prison because there's no serious evidence she committed a crime.
2. She lost the election, yet you morons still act like she's president. Fucking move on already.

Here's a fun fact. See pic related. Latest FBI vault release on HRC (12 of 12) mentioned that there had, in fact, been a grand jury. Everyone on Sup Forums called me a fool when I was posting these covers.

check this one out

Seems like they offered and she declined. Trump's probably going to try to use this as leverage against the special counsel's investigation.

BE REAL. THIS SATANIC WITCH NEEDS TO BURN.

checked for truth

Wendy's could be such a cool company if they didn't apologize for the pepe image.

hillary clinton will die in prison. the girls are already lining up to rape her ass

CRY HAVOC
AND LET SLIP

THE FROGS OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEE

Trump is, for whatever its worth, friends with the Clintons. Trump can give Hillary a slap on the wrist and basically let her off with probation if she gives up bigger fish.

1. Demonstrably incorrect

2. No, we want to see a criminal who has done enormous harm to the country face the charges she deserves.
>same goes for her allies

Please me real. Please be real

Checked
They will just get her on another crime, oops forgot to mention that one Hill

Could you imagine the chimping out? It would be incredible.

Only if Kim nukes Cali

context?
i def have my doubts about Stone

Cummed a little bit

Overcharging by US prosecutors so they have plea bargaining room is a real problem. They charge people with way more than is fair just so they can say "or you can take the plea bargain".
i.e. you get arrested for a crime that might be worth 6 months in jail. You're thinking about fighting it in court because you think there were extenuating circumstances and along comes the prosecutor and charges you with crimes totaling 20 years, but offers you plea deal worth 6 months. So you can fight it and possibly get 20 years, or just roll over and not defend yourself in court.

But in this case fuck Hillary. It was so incredibly ridiculous when Comey said she didn't have the intent for negligence.

I'm sure they were (((forced))) to apologize for their racist nazi frog image. With jews you lose.

Always archive

archive.is/zNYUp

>plea deal
If true the only person higher up than her to snitch on would be Obama.
If true.

You and the other (((libertarian))) flag-fag in this and other threads are

SHIT-EATING SHILLS!!!

Die you piece of shit kike.
I PRAY that God offers me the opportunity to end your ass myself in the future you are trying to cause to spring into being.

My God is good like that too... so I hope it doesn't come down to that... but if it does, I'll see (You) soon!

Foolish to think any of the major networks or CNN would but yes so far this is their exclusive although like I said the reporter Ed Klein has worked for FOX for years and has covered the Clintons extensively with ties both in and around their little fiefdom

Unfortunately my read of the article is that prosecutors are only interested in convicting on the email issue, which is truly a nothingburger in the grand scheme. They would let all the actually serious shit go.

We going full MIB fact sheets? Interesting, but unless we start hearing the pitter patter of this breaking elsewhere, I'm still firmly is sceptic territory. I find it hard to believe that nothing has leaked out into any major outlets or personel.

>Demonstrably incorrect
Then demonstrate it.

>a criminal
I suppose for you it's innocent until proven guilty unless it's for individuals you happen to dislike, but that's not how things actually work.

PRAISE!