GUAM WILL BE SACRIFICED TO AVOID SPACE WEAPONS REVEAL

The united states and Israel both have space based laser weapons and kinetic bombardment weapons.

The US will let Guam get nuked instead of revealing the black tech (space based laser weapons) that can destroy ICBM's in orbit.

They don't want china etc. to know they have such tech, sacrificing guam would be ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

clubgspot.net
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjASemgx3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>> /x/

>space weapons
This we can talk about.

I give it a 25% chance that there's a microwave space weapon that microwaves you to cause cancer and infertility, which is used against some dissidents in the west.

Everyone, of course, knows of rods of God and the satellite images.

What?

You seriously think that the US doesn't have the capability to detonate incoming ICBMs from orbit?

>haha let's just let Japan invade us instead of showing off our cool black tech nukes

Woah cool this is just like in WW- oh wait that didn't happen. Like this won't happen.

G I V E
P E A C E
A
C H A N C E

Nukes don't exist.

How can nukes exist when our eyes don't exist?

It's not about what I think. That's not politics, it's Area 51 type speculation.

>He still thinks space is real.
Good goy.

China has just launched a laser satellite in orbit. Have you seen the laser tests from the US.

WW3 will literally be fought in space with lasers to attack Communication systems

Based raygun and starwars

>They don't want china etc. to know
china knows everything, idiot
they may or may not be able to reproduce such technologies because of specialized manufacture or materials, however

Ive been to space, ama

>ww3 will be fought online
>ww3 will be fought in space
>ww3 will be fought with robots.

Cunts I'm still fucking waiting ww3 will not be fought until shots fucking fired.

Is it a vast place?

Citations? Sources?

Yes just like your moms pussi

How was it? Also, how many of your cousins died at Sandy Hook?

im getting the shakes man!

SHAKES!
i need a habbenin man, you got any? I need one, im getting shakes... i neEd a hapening!

wIThdRAwal effects are kick1ng in God! SHAKES SHAKES {{{o.o}}}

I unironically want to see a mushroom cloud before any US intervention. For once I want some one to ask for our blood and money.

When WW3 happens taking down satellites are key. Without GPS a lot of weapon systems will be useless.

The G-Spot getting nuked..NOOOOO!

clubgspot.net

NORTH KOREA FALSE FLAG IS BECAUSE DEEP STATE GOES DOWN IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS SCREENCAP THIS POST

OBAMA IS GOING TO GUANTANAMO.

Pretty ficking much at this stage i dont even give a shit who fires the shots chin india, best korea fuck even an autismo moment with germany going full 1939 would be nice.

I habeeb it. It also seems tactical because of the location isn't someplace that they would want to cede to any possible enemy as a foothold in the region.

>implying
Cunt gps going down isnt going to cripple the US or anybody else as much as you tgink it is.

Wasn't the oldest one from around the 60's?

OP may actually be on to something.

If you believe that there is a Secret Space Program, largely funded and confined to members of the Five Eyes Alliance, plus Japan, Germany (Paperclip Nazis) and Israel, and you were the Chinese,you might be frozen out of the program.

Beijing might be using NK to forcibly tip our hand and force our capabilities into the open, thus "reading" China into the program. It would only be a matter of time before major Chinese conglomerates were involved.

Orbital bombardment is fucking shit, a bunker buster will do the same thing for a lot less money.

A space based laser powerful enough to shoot down a missile would have to be a large station comparable to Mir or the ISS. Amateur astronomers would be able to see it.

>A space based laser powerful enough to shoot down a missile would have to be a large station comparable to Mir or the ISS.
why

Guam doesn't even exist and never has. It was made up for a false flag event leading up to this moment.

>Orbital bombardment is fucking shit, a bunker buster will do the same thing for a lot less money.
nope

this

most definitely. ICBM and nuke delivery technology is 60s shit. who knows what the US has.... I sure hope North Korea let's use find out!

>how many of your cousins died at Sandy Hook?
>implying anyone died at sandy hook

They've already been revealed, muchacha.

Why does that aircraft look so janky?

Because it takes a lot of energy to produce lasers of such intensity, such hardware is big and heavy.

They might have more penetration effect, but they are not significantly more powerful than modern conventional bombs.
Yes asteroids can release as much energy as nuclear bombs, but such asteroids are a lot more massive and enter the atmosphere at a much higher velocity than a tungsten telephone pole entering from Earth orbit.

Space plane baby

checkd

Kurbick did Guam

try the tr-3b

>microwaves
>cancer
you might need to look up these words before your next attempt at sounding like you know what you are saying.

Rods of god are ridiculously unfeasable, it would be much more reasonable just to use conventional weaponry deployed from a satellite.

Lasers have stupidly easy countermeasures. Rumor has it that modern ICBMs are painted with a substance that starts releasing thick smoke the instant it is exposed to coherent light. Laser defences BTFO.

stay in the bay

>implying china and other powers dont know already

The patchwork looking surface is ceramic tiles to withstand re-entry, and thermal insulation.
The dark splotches are a combination of monopropellant residue from the attitude control thrusters, and scorchmarks from re-entry.

Before anyone asks the guys are wearing spooky hazmat suits because the spacecraft uses hydrazine propellant which is toxic as all fuck.

the tech advanced so fast by the time this plane was in testing stage the lasers had already shrunk something like 100%, they were mounting these same units on the back of 10 wheelers.
tungsten rods from are the ultimate stand off weapon, you dont even need assets in the area. then BOOM! metal telephone pole up your ass!

Daily reminder that projected nuclear energy weapons were possibly in the 60's, and that America was researching kinetic plasma weaponry in the late 90's before the program went black.

The real high up tech is probably even more insane; we're talking combat viable XASERS, for example.

you're right dude they'll just manually target with ICBMs

His own fault for not closing it when he had the chance. FULL CIRCLE, OBAMA, this is your fault~

thanks for fillin them in, bud.

XASERS are useless in the atmosphere though.

They'd only be used once the ICBM is in space, which is a short window.

Lasers can punch through the atmosphere.

>implying china doesnt already know about the futuristic weapons and the ayy lmaos

Really???

I love guys like you. "THEY DONT WANT CHINA TO FIND ABOUT THEIR SUPERSECRET WEAPONS, BU I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT THAT THEY OWN ONE. WHY DONT YOU DO SOME REASEARCH DUUUHHH??"

But you have to wait for the orbital platform's ground track to line up with your target, and then you have to wait like half an hour or more for the projectile to make it's way to the target, depending on what kind of orbit the platform is in.
You can only hit stationary targets, so if the enemy has any kind of early warning they have plenty of time to evacuate the area.

It's not useless, but when you have modern missiles and stealth bombers, it's not really worth the cost.

you don't think that the US has actual anti-icbm capable sattelites in orbit?

pic related is you

>malaysia flight whatever was a false flag to prepare for a false flag to prepare for diego garcia photo
>diego garcia photo was a false flag to prepare for fake guam nuke
>north korea nuking guam is a false flag
those jews are fucking crafty how the fuck will we ever beat them

Rods of God won't be used ever because then they'll have to tell the public that just dropping space garbage from space can be a weapon of mass destruction, exactly why they're not telling people Chinese and Russian citizens have microwave guns that cause cancer and infertility.

I want Sup Forums to know white genocide is very real, comes from Marxists left over from the cold war and your infertility is designed. This is why I want certain attractive female alt right speakers to have children NOW because I suspect they've been targeted.

The deep state is annoyed at our inconvenient attempts to figure shit out, but they're not going to attack us. We're just gnats that occasionally need a brush away.

It's the Asian Marxists that worry me. As awkward as this is, I'm worried about certain celebrities' unborn children. You think you're going to Hong Kong for funsies or to cover their election and instead you're getting a steady dose of radiation straight to your ovaries. 15iq points and deformities ensuring you'll never have a descendent as smart or as pretty as you.

Space weapons are just scary. I could be killed randomly whilst walking home, doesn't mean I will. Radiation attacks on westerners is an actual threat that needs dealing with.

If you focus it, it will create ionization that will cause infertility or deformities in your descendents. You think microwaves are too large to ionize, yes, but it's still EM radiation. It's still cooking you from the inside.

These weapons need to be considered weapons of mass destruction due to their long term effects.

Very true, but assuming actual orbital warfare ever comes to be (>I M P L Y I N G), whoever has the best lasers is almost assured superiority.

Why would you want to use lasers for O2G anyways? Standard kinetics or casaba howitzers (and obviously guided munitions, but that's a given) are far more effective.

The sinking of the lucitania was a false flag to allow US involvement in WW1 to enable them to cause WW2 and provoke the Japanese to attack to allow placement of non-existent US assets on an Island that doesn't exist so that North Korea could nuke it for an orbital Laser Test.

100 years in the making

no i don't and neither do you, and if anyone would know that it would definietely be China

FUCK MOSSAD. FUCK THE DEEP STATE. FUCK THE KIKES. FUCK ISRAEL.

YOU FUCKING JEWS LITERALLY HAVE 1 PLAYBOOK YOU USE AND YOURE TRYING TO DO IT AGAIN WITH KOREA.

WHY THE FUCK ARE KIKES SO GOD DAMN STUPID

MUH NORTH KOREAN FALSE FLAG.

ICBM's are space weapons retard

They aren't Space Based you mongoloid.

>rods from god
>weapon of mass destruction

A metal telephone pole released from Earth orbit does not have the same kinetic energy as an 10,000 ton asteroid coming in from interplanetary space.

No, but they do fly high enough to enter low space, only to hurtle down at 18000 miles per hour to their target.

>Have weapons to stop nukes
>Dont use them
That is why conspiritards will always be laughed at. Having China learn about a weapon that they may/may not already know about would be much more desirable than then american people finding out this thing exists but wasn't used

Yes it is, a rocket booster takes the system to space, where it is then shot to it's target

*schizophrenic ramblings*

CONTAIN ALL HERETICS IN THE GRAVITY WELL

SPACE HEGEMONY NOW

>takes the system to space
So it isn't space BASED then is it?

Fucking burgers, I swear to god I hope you get nuked.

SAGE. OP is a faggot and this is a slide

I have the Goldeneye!

Petya and Misha are mine.

Target is London.

Anything that can kill multiple people without warning is a weapon of mass destruction, this is why chemical attacks which only kill hundreds of people at a time are "mass destruction" because there's no warning, you just watch you and everyone around you choke to death.

Thus why I'm on Sup Forums.

If you want to deny microwave guns both exist and are being used recreationally by Chinese citizens, sure, but it's happening and they're not talking about it.

System is based in space until it is ready to be fired you dumb fucking nigger

/x/ is just summoning demons or ghosts to fuck right now, this is Sup Forums conspiracy level.

this

by that logic a stealth bomber carrying conventional bombs is a weapon of mass destruction

>fired from the ground
>its space based
>ur dum

wew

DAILY REMINDER:

KENNEDY WANTED MAN ON THE MOON

OBAMA WANTS MEN IN WOMANS BATHROOMS

it's not fired from the ground, it's fired from space
fucking google it

Well, no, you'll see the bomber coming. You'll at least know you're being attacked.

Microwave guns, anything radiological and chemical weapons just happen. If you survive, you and your descendents are cursed for all time. This is the evil Chinese Marxists feel justified in committing.

People on Sup Forums literally bait Michael. Do you think summoning archangels is much better?

>They don't want china etc. to know they have such tech
But... somehow you know.

How does it get to space, genius.

I'm not chinese, see the flag?

retard

You know you can just pay a nigger $500 to kill someone right?

Those microwave guns are what they probably tested in cattle.

Are we trapped in this hamster wheel?

Will they ever stop trying to destroy the world?

Via rocket, how does you "space based" weapon get to space?
got heem

>microwave space weapon that microwaves you to cause cancer and infertility

Microwaves would kill you by boiling your flesh.

>Anonymous
occassionally boomers have good dad jokes. this is one of those times.

Its in orbit.

Launched years prior.

Do they teach you to be this dumb at school? Perhaps it's just talent.

ww3 is being fought right now in the minds of every person of European descent
why do you think feminist, tranny fag bullshit, and degeneracy are being pushed so hard?

How did it get to space? I answered that question, now answer yours

They'd rather destroy our genome and pretend they were superior all along.

Marxists don't realise that there's no going back from collapse, they're deluded by the phoenix theory of rising from the ashes. China and Russia do not enforce laws if the victims aren't Chinese or Russian. This is deliberate and this is evil, this prioritizes their shit over ours and I'm going to make sure everyone knows what they're doing.

Which destroys your organs and can cause cancer.

>implying the motherships wont materialize all planetary based weapons and instantly teleport all guilty perpetrators into the ayy lmao brig

As usual you have my support.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjASemgx3E

>ww3 too imminent
>cant detect irony
But previous ausbro is right. GPS is handy but not required at this point for targeting anything.

this

>XASERS