Hispanics, mixed people

What do you think about hispanics, what ere your thoughts on mixed race people, mestizos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White Hispanics are decent, the rest can fuck off. Marrying Latinas is like marrying asians

Absolute fucking trash that will be the complete downfall of the USA.

pic related is black had a black grandparent.
bleached meme is real

Brown with white aesthetics?

*has a black grandparent
sorry i'm retarded

Invaders

Nah just the mostly spanish ones. Although Domincan women are hnnnnnng, their men seem to be even more uppity then the other types. The rest are OK as long as they don't bother us

Some of them are based as fuck

Low IQ Asians.

It only took 3 white people's DNA ruined to bleach that 1 nigger!!

So...everyone but Japs, S. Koreans, and high-caste Indians?

That faggot is not "based" and you are a nigger for using that word.

>be mestizo
>all out american/far right wing
>hate Mexico
>mostly support ethnostates
>dont want to be deported

To be fair, I think (new world) ethnostates are a lot more complicated, because especially latin America, its all messed and mixed, ethnostates dont work there, so its a gray area,

Old World ethnostates are more simple, and I fully support

average spic in Texas. many faggot beaners. shit race full of dirty idiots who eat spicy candy and listen to carnival music 24/7

Somewhat, but not really. Even south Asians are better than Latinas. Not that I would ever mix with either even if you paid me.

Brazilian pardo here, we are very popular in Europe, white people love our charisma, i even have NS friends from the NMR in Sweden.

I have no problem mixing with light skinned hispanics. Pic is half mexican yet looks 100% white.

>ruined
she looks european as fuck. would totally pass as an american white.
pic related is also mixed.

You know that "hispanic" is a race its the equivalent of saying "americans are a race "?

Those "hispanics" in the US are just a bunch of uneducated poor amerindians that comes from favelas/twons they're savage chimps. And have nothing to see with real spanish speaker people and hispanic countries.

they all think their light skinned hispanics. they are delusional retards

all nonwhites should not exist. every single one needs to go

this is what real white women look like. What you posted is a mudblood. American white = mutt

and yet he is still a subhuman. do you understand, leaf?

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

White Hispanics are beautiful. Lots of white people spontaneously pop out of amerindians

But a greath % of spanish speaker people has white skin.

Stop beigin an stupid ameritard 5 minutes.

Does South Asian mean poo in loo?

ROAP
O
A
P

mud your blood all you want, your blood. I'm getting tired trying to convince cucks not to be cucks.

if you mean Spaniard mixed with squatty 4' brown goblins

Whites > Half white (but not half spic or nigger) > Asian > Indian > Arab > Half Spic > Spic > Half Nigger > Animals > Nigger > Dirt > Jews

Pretty accurate, only I'd put half spics in front of poos.

so according to your definition, only scandinavians are white? the rest of europe can be discarded?

So These chimps are actually "hispanc" in the US.
How sadness is know that your guys actually deal with these piece of crap

Kek

Mongrels. Their subhuman part of their brain can't understand white identity. They think as long as they look white enough and follow "american culture" they will be allowed in. You have to go back.
The chances of a US flag on Sup Forums being one of them is pretty likely. It's why there are no spic/mongrel hate threads and dozens of nigger hate threads daily.

I beleive so yes. Most of our poos come out here with jobs at hand and come alone. Mexicans come with 7 family members to work for slave wages in rich expensive cities, so they drain welfare.

i bet you basically look like a pale version of them you deluded idiot

id say to be a white country you need at least 99 on this graph here
seems pretty fair
White=/= European
She could pass as a far Southern European, yes.

You are retard as indians

Chimp IQ> American IQ

Most of them have some negro in them so the one drop rule applies

they have no idea what racial mix they are because their mothers and sisters are all whores

>The chances of a US flag on Sup Forums being one of them is pretty likely. It's why there are no spic/mongrel hate threads and dozens of nigger hate threads daily.
You summed it up very well. I live in a Latino/nigger city, and the latinos are unironically much worse. But it doesn't really matter, both are animals.

mexican women crave being BLEACHED so they're good for a quick fuck as long as you pull out

still have to go back

tfw darkest latino at the young republicans meeting

he is elite and scored a hatty in his first game

I've fucked so many Latinas I'm unironically not attracted to them anymore. Those thick yellow nails, big ears, black nipples, short toes with the 2nd toe the longest, all gross me out now. I'm getting too fucking racist. I see them as the same as nigger women.

Subhuman animals that will die when we March

They are niggers

I've come to realize this, looking at welfare and crime statistics.

Enjoy your cuckservitive circle jerk based latrino

I had a really good dinner paid for by the party and I got to meet a QT DA running as a hardass. Way better than circle jerking on pol in my moms basement

Fuck you brown motherfucker LEAVE THIS BOARD NOW

I'm half PR and half Scottish. So I don't hate/like them any more or less than I do myself.

The truth is though, Puerto Ricans should only be let in on a merit based system like other immigrants, granted I think all immigration should stop for a while also.

Most of my PR family here in the states are welfare recipients that are simply a waste of space save a few.

Ironically, my family that actually still lives in PR are relatively wealthy. My uncle owned several businesses hiring a lot of family and I have some IT/programmer relatives there too.

In other words, THEY DON'T SEND THEIR BEST.

That being said, much of PR outside of the nice parts (mostly tourist parts) is a shit hole. So many truly stupid people and tons of crime.

We don't need more useless retards here so, sorry senpai but, the gates from PR to the US need to be closed.

That's simply the hard truth and I suspect other hispanics on this board know it to be true for their respective countries/relations as well.

I paid my $20 and I like to post about republican stuff on the republican board

I think the simulated ones are rather decent folk, I was with this girl who's family came from Nicaragua in the 1900s, and they all are devote Catholics and there family is a military one, serving the US. Don't see anything wrong.

They are heretics that corrupt the church with occult worship

How's Nicaragua doing nowadays? Something should strive to be, right??

little puto can't handle the spice ajajajja

I dont know anything about that, I've been a traditional catholic all my life and the girl I dated, worshiped the same as me, Latin mass and all
:( to bad I fucked up with her, good times though, she was a good girl

I don't know TOP KEK I date a mestizo women thats conservative catholic homewife type and I get flak left and right, you guys swear like I Iive there and know

>Born too white for spics
>Born too brown for whites
I live in constant confusion.

you 99% retards remind me of the entitled sluts who can't sing for shit but go on american idol anyway hoping to get famous and then run away crying like bitches when their impossible dream is crushed by reality. you will never see a nation of 99% european genetics ever, and i assume that's the point. how to be a white supremicist 101...
>set unrealistic goal
>blame jews for your failure before you even make an effort at achieving your stupid goal
>fail because you have zero motivation and a seriously retarded goal
>"ha, i told you the jews would fuck us"
you inbred stormfags posting here has become increasingly tiresome. can't you find a new board or forum?

>cant read graphs
That says IQ.

This is why I hedge my bets and get saved and confess my sins

>>Born too white for spics
>>Born too brown for whites
>I live in constant confusion.

Not much to be confused about. These ethnostate larpers are fucking retarded, lonely people. As long as they come out of the basement long enough to help promote policies that will help the country, like Trump's RAISE act, who cares.

The fact is, as a country, those of us that aren't fucking blind (white, brown, yellow, etc.) need to accept that immigration as it is isn't helping any of us.

I want my kids to have a country to be proud of, not for it to become some homeless shelter for all of my degenerate extended family that I hate anyways.

>sweden
oh come on huehuehue

>never see a nation of 99% European genetics ever
>nation-states were the norm for centuries
>failing multi-cultural experiment only been going on for 50 years, only really ramped up in the past 2 decades

>only scandinavians are white, the rest are just mutts and morons
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Abominations that shouldn't have been brought into existence.
Basically genetic Russian roulette.
nigger detected
Whites have a right to self-preservation, and ethnic homes.
>inb4hurrgoback2yurop
We conquered this land. I don't think kicking out 150 million nonwhites is feasible, nor do I want to do so. But neither will I uproot 200 million whites in a land their fathers died for.
>you can't have a 99% white nation ever
>Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Croatia, etc, all 99%+ white, with most of the others being East Asian
(((You)))
Kill yourself, /leftypol/

As someone that lives in Dallas I rarely have to interact with hispanics or blacks. Thanks to our vast network of private clubs, country clubs, and members only clubs. The ones I do interact with are civilized educated professionals. I will say this they are getting bolder and encroaching in on the wealthier neighborhoods and polluting the streets with trash every weekend trying to get in to da club! I had to walk past hordes of them dressed in their going out clothes just to enjoy my friends show. One of these hambeast Harambe looking things looked at me and licked her lips and let out a sexual mating call grunt. I just stepped over her threw some change and went on my way.

What if you're a mixed Hispanic that's lighter than most Mexicans, but get mistaken for Middle Eastern a lot of the time?

I work in Stockholm as a Installationselektriker, currently in Brazil for vacation.

sauce?

Only Scandinavians , Germanics, and Anglos are white.
Im none of these, not even one drop of their blood. I do recognize their superiority though. So do Jews, sadly.

They are utter shit.

then you just described yourself. Take IQ test, if under 100 get vasectomy.

Wow it only took 3 generations to semi-whiten her, bleached is real amirite goys????

I get mistaken for a southern euro sometimes.

Made the cut, 135 when I took it two years ago

>tfw mexican
>tfw really fair skinned and even have rosy cheeks during the winter.
>even have pink nipples
>have shit tier wavy hair
>shitskin eyes even though my half of my family all have either hazel or green eyes

i was so close too.

>Only Scandinavians , Germanics, and Anglos are white
My fucking sides this only prove american education is the shit of the shit. The shitty "white" term is only uses in shitty anlgo countries. Koreans and Japs have lighter skin by far. The term is causcasion or european and thats apply to Italy to Iceland you retard.

What are you laughing about?
We (USA) basically invented the term white. To refer to the original "white Americans", who were germanics, Anglos, and scandis. That's it. Even once Italians came we called them non white since day one, and they're high IQ and great examples of humans imo.

They are. Fucking hope you are a nigger.

the big zero

so you admit you are part of the problem then

i hope every rich neighborhood gets diversified, this is what you all require

oiga chico

>dad's family is Mexican 4 generations back
>mom is pure Euro
>mfw people ask if I'm "middle-eastern"

i figure by 2050 the average american will look more like osama bin laden than george washington

Spics are some of the hardest working fuckers in the world. Ok so they siesta and have ugly af cars, but they all stick together and legit Mexican food is dope.
Spics >>>>>>>>>> nogs

can't wait until they are the majority in texas and put another one in team blue's column. maybe then you fags will wake up.

no probably not, you'll probably blame it on white liberals in austin.

>nigger detected
>Whites have a right to self-preservation, and ethnic homes.
>>inb4hurrgoback2yurop
>We conquered this land. I don't think kicking out 150 million nonwhites is feasible, nor do I want to do so. But neither will I uproot 200 million whites in a land their fathers died for.

I agree, what's your problem?

No one would even know I'm half hispanic unless I told them but it's beside the point.

I married a white christian woman because we grew up in the same area and honestly I'm attracted to white women because they look like me.

All 3 of my kids are also white and I will very strongly encourage them to date members of the opposite sex that look like them.

I honestly believe at a visceral level everyone wants their kids to look like they do and that is completely natural. It adds to the potential cohesiveness of the family in my opinion.

What you guys don't get, is that many of us with half hispanic and half white families get a very vivid comparison of family life.

No redpill needed when the hispanic side is all mixed (a lot of blacks = lot of single moms too) and almost completely degenerate, while my white side of the family has a lot less mixing and has their shit relatively together. You don't need to tell any of us the dangers of mixing.

My white cousin recently got knocked up by some black guy when we all begged her to stay away from him (like a naive idiot she legit called me out as racist in front of family after all my warnings) and now WOW, what a surprise, he is nowhere to be found. Another single mom and another black baby without a dad, add it to the statistics.

Exact same shit with me

in after the cockroaches declaring they are "totes white guys, I swear"

Mestizo here with above average looks and height. I also have a white American girlfriend with German roots.
My parents are both from Mexico and are U.S. citizens. I was born and raised in the US. I have an IQ over 100 and I'm studying CompSci.

>Makes thread about mestizos
>Uses the word hispanic

OTHER HISPANICS WHO AREN'T BROWN INDIAN MESTIZO SHITS WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BROWN MESTIZO SHITS

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

I HATE YOU

FUCK YOU

YOU FUCKERS ARE TRYING TO TURN THAT FUCKING WORD INTO A FUCKING RACE BECAUSE YOU DIM DUMB MUTTS CAN'T TELL THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING MIXED MUSH BAG OF AZTEC SHIT HYBRID SO YOU FUCKERS PRIDE YOURSELF OFF A GEOGRAPHIC TERM LIKE HISPANIC LIKE IT'S A RACE

WAY TO FUCK IT UP TO ANY OTHER HISPANICS WHO AREN'T MESTIZOS

NEWSFLASH FAGGOT

YOU CANNOT BE GENECTICALLY HISPANIC BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

YOU MESTIZO BEAN FUCKS ARE THE SOLE REASON WHY HISPANIC TURNED INTO A BROWN WORD IN THE 90s

WHY CAN"T YOU FUCKS JUST CALL YOURSELVES MESTIZOS OR INJUNS OR MIXED OR WHATEVER

STOP PRIDING YOURSELF ON BEING "HISPANIC" LIKE IT'S RACE

IT'S NOT

IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACE

FUCK YOU

I HATE MESTIZOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>the original "white Americans", who were germanics,

THAT'S A MESTIZO

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

*BLACKS AND MESTIZOS

NOT BLACKS AND "HISPANICS"

YOU GONNA LUMP PURE IBERIANS WITH NIGGERS HUH HUH

FUCKING MESTIZOS

THE MESTIZOS DID THIS TO YOU

THE MESTIZOS MADE YOU DUMBER

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET MESTIZOS MAKE YOU DUMBER

HOLY FUCK

>HALF HISPANIC

YOU CANNOT BE HALF HISPANIC BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A FRICKIN FRACKIN FUCKING RACE YOU FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE FUCKER I HATE YOOOOOOOOOU

It already is....I'm Greek and Spaniard. My best friends is black and a hedge fund guy, I co-own an art studio with my rich Mexican female partner. My insurance guy is carribean and drives a Lambo. My girl is Italian and they affectionately call the family home the compound

I am keep going if you like.

My point is, diversity isn't the problem it's a trash problem and Dallas is starting to stink of it.