White nationalist

>Im a mixed hispanic guy
>He is a white nationalist
>The only white nationalist that i like, respect, and share some ideas, because he really is a true white nationalist, not a fatard, alt right, Trump (((zionist puppet))) loving faggot who faps to hentai 6 times a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you even talking about?
Also, thanks for posting with a reddit flag. Makes it easier to spot you guys.

He's an ethno-nationalist. Which, incidentally, so was Hitler, Oswald Mosley, etc. Meaning that they promote the existence and strength of every race -- or in Varg's case, his "tribe".

He is a retard who believes that white christians arent european.

you obviously havent watched him, but ill reply anyway. Christianity is a branch of Judaism. It does not matter whether we europeans are christian or muslim or jewish, all are equally bad for europe (and the world in general) Pagamism is the true best choice for europeans.

Varg belives that China, India, Sumer, Babylon Egypt etc were all founded by white Nordics. He is a we wuz nigger who dindu'd into jail abandoned his wife and child and is now on welfare

While I understand the argument, it is pretty fucking difficult to wholly discard Christianity, as it was the only thing that saved Europe from Muslim conquest.

Daily reminder that Christianity is anti-white. This shit skin religion has done irreversible damage to Europe and it's soul and culture. If you're a Christian then you're a traitor and you deserve the rope. Varg explains why:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo

..implying that white nationalists need the approval of a hispanic guy

Varg sure triggers you Jews doesnt he? If he was just a bumbling moron you wouldnt be so scared of people listening to him.
Must be doing something right then.

>kekistani flag

selfimmolatehappa.png

The crusades were mainly focused on taking back jerusalem and fighting different denominations as well as pagans in europe. Mostly the mongol horde destroyed the muslims.
I myself think europe will be the strongest as allied tribes.

oh yeah that's deffo gonna work, history proves that a tribalised society is BY FAR the best way to live, look at Africa and their incredible history! Or what about the vikings? Truly, truly the apex of our species!

you have to go back

Where the fuck can you get that shirt

Mixed Hispanics aren't white

gay

hmmm do we use a system that worked in harmony with nature for thousands of years or one that has destroyed much of the planet's environment in a few hundred, degenerating our species?
Africa may have not been notable for much historically, but at least they weren't actively destroying the land
paganism throughout europe is the same, at most names or small things like a god's weapon change.

Did I just hear christ fag say the word "gay?"

Sup Forums already knows that

>Hispanic

OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER

YOU CANNOT BE GENETICALLY HISPANIC

You are not a white nationalist if you think hispanic is a race

If one of your parents was a hispanic who wasn't a pure spaniard or criollo then your parent's race is mestizo

You mestizo shits need to stop browning that word

my nigga
together we will denounce every filthy mestizo spic claiming hes "Hispanic". Shitskinned sudacas have appropiated the latino term as well, which originally refered to Southern Europeans and Romanians
Gas yourself OP