Are Indians an ally?

I don't feel anything strongly about Indian immigration, one way or another. But I'm wondering, are Indians an ally or potential ally?

They're in both parties. Some are based, like Bobby Jindal, and others are cuck fakers like Nikki Haley.

Most Indians I know are mainly concerned about making money and not trying to "fundamentally change America."

The country of India is less of a threat than us than the Muslim world and China, and lies between them, so its an important ally.

Indian Americans make good money, I guess they're ok

you realize india is about 20% muslim right?

They literally have the largest Muslim population

They literally get killed in riots all the time

Yes but the general population hates muslims, and have had a million wars with Pakistan and one with China.

Fuck India and fuck Indians. They need to stay where they came from like every other non white. Pooey Pajeet is a disgusting existence.

They poo in the streets.

>" non white" t. mutt

is america an ally?

no, they're street-shitting niggers.

I personally think we should shift our manufacturing base from China to India or South America. The only thing China has is cheap labor which there is no shortage of in the rest of the world

at least you've got your priorities straight

More so than Pakistan with the ISI(s).

First off, that depends on who you are.

Second, don't conflate America with "Latin America" where Amerindians and Africans all got blurred together because they got raped by the same slave masters. The US is mostly segregated, and if the left continues to enrich us with diversity, it's just going to end in greater Balkanization. The left wing fantasy of a mestizo America is a pipe dream which will never occur.

Most Americans are European. I'm tired of this meme. Many of us have Irish and Italian descent because of waves of immigration that occurred along with industrialization. All European immigrants quickly assimilate to the US. To us, distinctions between different groups of white people aren't very significant, and you are going to have to adopt a similar mentality in Europe if you want to survive. Most of your so-called leaders deserve to be roped.

Pajeets are the largest democracy in the world and an ally against Muslims and Chinese. Pajeets typically see Russia as friendlier than the United States because Russians don't interfere with local politics, Russians are anti-petrodollar and India imports most of its oil. India is also generally friendly to Israel because of the mutual enemy is Islam, though India has historically had good relations with Iran for oil experts and being anti-Sunni radical Islam.
t. Pajeet

exports*

>Doesn't know how to read a statistic.

National statistics aren't meant to reflect the composition of every individual in the country. Why is this hard for you to understand? Also, what country are you from. Show me your flag.

>t. amerimutt

t. Midwestern American
If you've ever been to anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line, you would know white America is fucked either because it's going to turn into Aztlan or Liberia depending on whether you're west or east of the Mississippi respectively. Godspeed white man, I'm on your side but I don't see you guys chalking up a win any time in the near future in New York, California or Texas.

I'd like to bring manufacturing back home. If we get rid of welfare and lower the minimum wage then we won't have any problem finding domestic workers. But yes, India would be a better partner than China, which is openly communist.

historically and currently we are supporting china/pakistan economically while only benefitting india financially. india is rapidly developing their internal sector independently and their defense with russia's help.

india will soon act as a major card to be played against the US to threaten our place in the 3 power hegemony. modi understands exaclty how india is being used and is thus going on a mass world sales tour trying to get other countries than the US to buy indian goods.

india is at best cordial with us but knows it cannot ever ally with america

That's similar to what I'm thinking.

He's either a pajeet or some fucking hare krishna white guy LARPing as hindu; he ruins brit/pol/ from time to time.

Yes, I am also thinking that we have all the same basic enemies; Islam and Communism.

I would also like to be friends with Russia. That was one of the things Trump said he would do but the rest of our government is against.

fuck off kike

>mentally ill tripfaggot is sperging out in a thread about india
The jokes make themselves my "hindu" friend
AHAHAHAHAHAH

dirty jew

It's the mentally ill hindu larper. You can tell because of how mentally broken he is, he can only repeat the same words over and over in his slow form of rebuttal.

Completely untrue, the United States and India would be natural ally's except for Bush-era policies that were heavily pro-pakistan so Jr. could have his little land war in Asia Minor and fuck everything up, now the US is stuck in a fucking quagmire in Afghanistan that we literally can never win or even leave, and Pakistani-sponsored jihadis cross freely across the border because Mudshit-in-chief Obama continued Bush-era bullshit. Hopefully Trump and his team realize Modi is a similar populist and both countries can work together on trade and counter-terrorism even without being butt-buddies like US-Israel.

It seems the main problem here is that you're stupid.

is that right

Well, I'd say so. [spoiler]I am one[/spoiler].
Indians were exposed to the Anglo mentality via the the British, both in the sense of the English language but also English Liberty, and Protestantism.
Many Indians were, if not converted to Christianity, certainly exposed to western ideas, in particular those of capitalism and free markets.
Those who embraced those ideas and have come here have done very well. Often excelling in entrepreneurial endeavors and the sciences.

Also, NatSoc types and Evola fans draw a significant amount of their worldview from Indian texts. Indians have historically kept a close connection to Tradition in the technical sense of that word, via their vedic writings. So some respect there is in order.

The European countries are of a different character than the American States. America is an imperial country, not a nation state. This necessarily means that if you adopt American ways and pay your dues to the country, then you are able to be American. European countries are nation states with shared histories and languages. They are countries which have actively been at war with each other.
They may band together with one another in times of war, but should otherwise remain separate.
It would be a great oversimplification to consider the orderliness of the Germans and the amorousness of the Italians in the same category.
That being said, they are already in such a war, a war of reproduction and foreign invasion. So perhaps you might be right after all. But it might be better to bind them as their ancestors did a millenia before, that of Christians defending the faith against Muslim invaders.

>he's already going to his default rebuttal
Fuck the jews.
I know you're fucked in the head because that's your only rebuttal. It's sad to see such a mentally ill person "express" themselves in such a way.

One was my second-best friend but he stole money from me. Thought I could trust the Sikhs.

Overall much better than most people, no violence, don't get involved politically, only the smart ones make it to the USA, strong culture of valuing education and family values.

They do smell bad until they move out from home, before then the curry gets in the laundry and never really gets out.

>defending the kikes
spoken like a true american

>Bobby Jindal
>Based
Go back to plebbit, you cocksucking parasite.
Individual poos are alright, and I consider Sikhs to be bro-tier, but they have their own country. They aren't entitled to white lands.

Most of the people who will respond to this thread will be pajeets pretending they are white.

And they will of course say that Indians are ok.

>democracy
>good
I like India, and I like Indians, but my own people and identity is paramount.
I consider upper caste pajeets honorary whites, but that's assuming I get an ethnostate.

where do you think all our tech jobs are going?

>he missed where I said fuck kikes
How mentally ill are you? Can you not understand basic english? I know your brain is fairly deteriorated but try to keep up oh brave aryan hindu. Fuck the kikes but I am not defending them, they are as mentally ill as you are.

Gandhi would have been a /polak

> Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilised – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals. Each ward contains nearly 50 to 60 of them. They often started rows and fought among themselves. The reader can easily imagine the plight of the poor Indian thrown into such company!

> There is a bye-law in Durban which requires registration of coloured servants. This rule may be, and perhaps is, necessary for the Kaffirs who would not work, but absolutely useless with regard to the Indians.

> Ours is one continual struggle against a degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir whose occupation is hunting, and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with and, then, pass his life in indolence and nakedness

I swear to God, I'm white. The older pajeets are usually ok, from experience, but the H1B tech support is a cancer that needs to be removed.

indians are unironically white peoples last hope, they will help us and adore white culture and desperately try to emulate it whilst hating china. Literally the best we can hope for outside of becoming dogs on china's buffet.

I think he's literally retarded.

Based Gandhi

>kike
What the fuck do you know about dharma? All you've managed to do is piss people off and create a bad name for Hindus; you should be ashamed of yourself and commit seppuku.

There are good reasons why the US establishment wants to alienate Russia, including protecting the NATO sphere of influence and keeping the eurozone hooked on american and ME natural gas exports.

The truth of the matter that the West hasn't figured out yet is that Islam is such a powerful cancer that regardless of the rest of geopolitics, the West needs to unite and squash the caliphate back into the caves, otherwise they literally will take over. Everything else should be secondary to containing the mudshit menace and this shit has happened before during the 1st golden age of Islam before the Crusades.

Checked and he'll reincarnate as a cockroach so it's fine.

Oh he is, he is literally incapable of reading/understanding english. He only has about 4-5 word rebuttals that are basically just copy/pasted from his last mentally inept reply. What he doesn't understand is that I don't give a shit about this issue I simply point out and laugh at his mental illness as he screeches

> All you've managed to do is piss people off and create a bad name for Hindus; you should be ashamed of yourself and commit seppuku.
you moron
you don't know anything
you're as retarded as that other larper

the problem is america

I suppose so. They're better than china I guess.

>I-i'm not the larper, you are
How is pointing out that you are mentally ill larping? Do you honestly not have a basic understanding of entry level English words and terms? Your mental capacity is staggeringly small.

Post pic of white skin faggot

This guy is probably white or 2nd gen pajeet at best. user is exactly right on the H1B cancer vs the pre-1990 PhD IIT graduates. There's a huge difference and the older immigrants have assimilated whereas the new immigrants are copying niggers and mudshits and refuse to assimilate to white western society. They are low caste and you shouldn't think of them as equally "human".

You're probably a pakistani.

>mfw i learned how to cook pajeet food from mom
>mfw my friends like it
>mfw my corner of Austin smells like curry 24/7

Gandhi cucked out after he starved one too many times and started just giving shit away to mudshits.

That's true, but Indians are not white. Indians should not adopt white culture outside of the diaspora. Allies does not mean becoming the same, it means fighting the same enemy.

He's a white brit (honestly), just a very mentally ill one.

Indians are good people. Fuck you, racist asshole

>don't know anything
What? You think just because you LARP as a nazi on a mongolian loli share that you're solving any problems? Your understanding of dharma is incomplete at best and you're a very poor representation of the oldest religion on the planet.

>Indians should not adopt white culture outside of the diaspora. Allies does not mean becoming the same, it means fighting the same enemy.
I think I love you.
I wish every race had as much pride as the Indians.

Yes

based on what?

I tend to see Indians as the cousins of white people, and I'm more willing to accept a distant cousin than a complete stranger.

America is Imperial... I suppose that's true to an extent. Originally the US was supposed to be a Confederacy, with each state being sovereign. Abraham Lincoln attempted to destroy this in favor of a greater national identity, but now it all seems to be falling apart.

170 million mudslimes will require wars to take them out my autistic friend.

Sorry bro, but i'm a pretty rare exception. A lot of the higher caste Indians now have ties to Canada, the US, Australia and the UK so they really don't give a shit about the state of affairs in India. That's translating into a fucking nigger state of low castes ruling themselves, and the natural result is this horrendous bullshit like rampant street shitting, disgusting "pajeet" culture on social media, and degradation of traditional Hindu values. It's essentially the same thing as what (((they))) are doing to the West. Once I'm done with my MBA/JD, I'm probably going to go back because it's easier to establish business there anyway, and I hope to knock some sense into the fucking dalits before they ruin it all.

I say if it comes down to body count to end it they just rip those nukes they keep hiding away.

Based on the fact that all you can do is post shitty memes about (((them))) without shouldering any responsibility yourself nor acknowledging that their influence is a direct result of you, yourself, not fulfilling the Aryan birthright of leading people along the path of dharma and righteousness.
t. real Hindu

Doesn't mean they like them very much

funny how a mentally ill fake hindu brit attempts to argue with someone that can actually reason, argue, and prevent valid viewpoints. How did you get cursed with such a parasitic autismo?

You need to learn nuance. China is publicly a authoritarian corrupt communist state while India's a democracy. Functionally China is an authoritarian corrupt yet functional free market capitalist state while India is a corrupt dysfunctional beauracracy.

>Mom I posted it again, can I have my meatloaf now

>Mudshits are the biggest threat

I agree entirely. Have you considered the possibility that our so-called leaders are wanting to use them as a weapon against us? I heard that when Russia was the USSR, the commie government used to sympathize with criminals who preyed upon law abiding citizens because they saw them as an ally against the bourgeoisie. I'm thinking our elites view Pisslam that way, and are stupid enough to think that they can control them once they become the majority or a significant minority. On the other hand, they might be bringing them in to sew discord and violence, and once enough of our civilization has been destroyed they may sweep through and cull them. I don't know, I just know that I don't want them here and if one of them rapes my child or throws acid on my wife's face I'm going to go insane and do something extreme.

But yes, I hate that our government trades with the durka nations. We shouldn't have anything to do with Saudi Arabia.

True story, I had a friend/co-worker who I got into a debate with over Russia and Trump. I asked him if he would really rather buy oil from SA than Russia, and he said he would rather buy from the Saudis. I didn't know what to say to that level of stupidity. It sort of took my breath away.

Most Indians are conservative as fuck and hate Muslims more than anyone

That said they should stay in fucking India

i'm not responsible for others actions
i'm only responsible for what i do
why do you not dislike kikes?

It gets old pretty fast. Some sensationalism is cool and interesting, but this is just unoriginal and retarded. We're clearly dealing with a double digit IQ

Some hare krishna douchebag gave him a free meal and now he thinks he's the reincarnation of Vishnu himself

I want to like Modi. Is he a decent feller?

>double digit IQ
maybe around the mid 60s, can't be too much higher than that. He provides good laughs though.

Besides swatting the mentally ill fly you provided some decent insight her. Thanks for the info I hope you can make a thread soon. I'm out for the night.

That would be Indonesia with 205 million you potato inhaling fuckwit. India is third with ~170 million out of 1.3 billion and that is because of Paki spillover. The majority of Indians despise Muslims and have been warring since the beginning of time

you're just a christkike talking to a loser

Or nukes. We could wipe out all of them without putting boots on the ground anywhere.

>s-stop calling me mentally ill
>i-i will keep coming up with retarded rebuttals and meme images
Thanks for the laughs mental midget. I feel sorry that you smear hindus everytime you open spout your idiotic opinions.

Replace the word US (or any other version of that word) with China and you're pretty much bang on.

No they are brown subhuman cancer that is killing the USA

oh well

I think he might be. He seems to be putting his people first, which is more than we could say about our last 3 presidents.

Says the larping nazi who can't handle the fact that he lost.

You're probably right. (((They're))) definitely at least looking the other way when ISIS oil tankers arrive in Turkey to be exported to the EU. This arrogance is going to be (((their))) downfall though, Islam is not to be trifled with. When you offer an unemployed sand nigger that can't feed himself a path to salvation, and in the mean time he can rape and pillage as much as he wants as long as he blows himself up in the end, you create a very powerful beta army that is next to impossible to "un-radicalize". Historically our caste was the stopping point of Islam in the middle south of Hindu India, and we've always been the best kebab removers.

>not responsible for others actions
Your karma manifests in the real world and influences the karma of others. You don't understand the dharma, and you don't understand how your actions both reflect and are reflected in the world around you. This is because you're a stupid hare krishna shit and you never really learned hindu metaphysics.

>you like kikes
I never said I like kikes, but I'm not going to shoot somebody because they wear a stupid hat. It's sufficient to remove the kikery in government and send the zionists to their entho-state in Israel instead of having them influence non-Jewish politics. Genocide and removal of an entire cultural heritage and people is adharma, and will only bring backlash and create the exact circumstances behind the (((holocaust))) that they so gracefully manipulated in the first place.

>You don't understand the dharma
you haven't even explained what it is
>Genocide and removal of an entire cultural heritage and people is adharma
now you're an expert on dharma because you're a shitskin pooinloo?

>dharma
Dharma is the essence of the universe; it is the natural flow of righteous life-force and consciousness as it navigates through time. To be with dharma is to be expanding the human consciousness, to improve the lives, wellbeing, and depth of consciousness of those around you. To be adharmic is to restrict understanding and knowledge, to shun and to corral people into smaller levels of understanding and consciousness, to state known falsehood as fact and to mislead.

>you're an expert on dharma
I understand dharma because I studied hindu metaphysics and know my heritage and karma.

>shitskin poo in loo
Why do you even have that tripcode? If you want a white boy religion, switch to christianity. God knows we don't want you.

actually india has been sending their poor to the west so they can keep the caste system in place other wise they were going to topple the government with 2 to 1 numbers

this has decreased indias military power though they dont want to admit it. pakistan invaded and israel supported the invasion and even showed up to try to push india east. china blocks and when india says they arent afraid to die china laughs because the indians run from jews and pakis and china has more firepower and men than those 2 combined

in this situation there are more than 400 million muslims in india now because other muslim nations wanted in on that action

why are you in america?
were you exiled?

Are you Maharastran? You make an interesting point about the durkas being betas. I never thought about it that way, but I think it's true. They really have a pathetic society and none of them are particularly impressive on an individual basis. They are only a menace because of numbers and the contempt they have for their own lives (blowing themselves up).

Also, I suggest ignoring the retard. He's obviously one of those people who thinks any kind of attention is good attention.