Massive alt-right protest, its happening, be there or be a cuck

Massive alt-right protest, its happening, be there or be a cuck.

newsweek.com/white-nationalists-kkk-demo-virginia-647748

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QSe1i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive please
archive.is/QSe1i

Its us vs the black lives matter with the police on our side, you read to race war or are you chicken?

the black lives matter will be there too, protesting our protest, you ready to fight? police are on our side.

are you a bot?

you will be torn apart

Yes its a bot, it mines your data, report it

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT NORDBOT

All hail norwegian Jesus. Will the newfags ever learn though?
Always archive you goddamn faggots. It's a rule.

(((alt-right)))

Upset your article isn't getting clicks anymore?

hi fbi

Your right I just click on it from my phone and it opened fb. Did it twice to check. Someone should look at the html

Me and my guys are showing up, look for a handsome guy flying the red ensign!

LOL this is at UVA

ill passs......

the alt-right doesn't exist user. sorry to disappoint.

Hahahahaha holy fuck
Are you fucking serious? I'm just going to assume that you are leftypol since actual paid shills never show this level of retardation.

Having a central server that collects pol ip and evidently fb profiles is dumb

Don't be hostile towards him. He must have red-pilled Iceland by now.

Alt right is a fake tag perpetuated by Hillary Clinton. Kys if you use it

Hi FBI. Cool false flag. Kkk are not /our guys/ they are compromised for decades

>fake KKK come out of wood work to ruin unite the right

both sides are full of jackasses but it'll be fun to watch the brawl

webm related, happened in Portland this weekend

This will weaken the Alt-Right.
The Alt-Right was supposed to be about getting the middle class to be ethno-nationalists. It was about inserting white advocacy into politics.

This is just a day out for all the groups who are the reason the middle class do not want to associate with ethno-nationalism.

Who gives a fuck if the KKK and dress-up neo-nazis unite?
What does it accomplish? Look at the state of them. It's a complete turn off to normies - even people who realise what is happening and wish to do something.

The only reason the media is giving them any attention is because they use them to paint Trump in a bad light.

I'm increasingly convinced that your user base IQ averages at around 95 since you seem to actually think that this will work.
I'd literally pay money to have a look at your discord. It just has to be comedy gold.

>inserting white advocacy into politics
How do you imagine making this happen IN TIME without organising rallys? Please explain.

I'm not a shill. How are you so sure the nordbot isn't something set up by shills?

100% this

you can have rallies without larping as the two most hated groups in american history

the left has rallies why cant we, we need to show the world we have the balls to come outside and voice our opinions too.

>I'm not a shill
Well I can certainly believe that nobody hired you mate.

Either way if you can't figure out why I'm so convinced about that then you should seriously consider removing yourself from the genepool.

>Always archive you goddamn faggots. It's a rule.

funny how threads that link infowars or other rags don't get the archive bot, almost like theres an agenda here.

>larping as the two most hated groups in american history
Forgive me user but did you just read a fucking newsweek article and took it at face value?

Post boipussy

As I said - always archive and that should be done by OP. If OP is a faggot then other anons should do that.

I didn't notice such a tendency but even if tht's true he still does a good thing overall.

>Massive alt-right protest, its happening, be there or be a cuck.
>massive alt-right protest, its happening,
>massive alt-right protest
>alt-right protest|
>alt-right

YOU SHOULD LEAVE FAGGOT.

The right is larping as Jews and niggers?