Supreme dark lord

What do you anons think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCcW8Jj07UQ
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-end-of-civic-nationalism-literary.html
amazon.com/Innocence-Intellect-2001-2005-Collected-Columns/dp/9527065674/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

>dark lord
NIGGER

Cuck civic nationalist.

Get pwned by my bro Jesus, Michael and the whole crew.

Undeniably an intelligent person, but there is something massively cringey about him

he has my vote

Teddy is pretty cool

It needs a copper Trump hair style

>Vox
>civic nationalist

Literally what?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCcW8Jj07UQ

Who?

Looks like the mask Satan wore in that Mark Twain cartoon.

He's a fag

Don't know how he pulled this as a wife but damn good job

I bought his book SJW Always lie and got blocked by him on Twitter the same day.
He was talking about arguing with dialectic vs rhetoric on Periscope. Someone ask what's the difference. He responded buy that book.
I got it, but I got bored of it real quick, very dry style.
He seems to be like many of these alt-light trigger happy with the blocking feature.
That day I was blocked when he tweeted a Meme with a likeness of Hitler. It was just more of the same using Hitler to push ideas, and I called him on it. The Marxist having been using Hitler as means to object to traditional ideas. I think it's bullshit for someone claiming to be right using Hitler as the epitome of evil.
BLOCKED

My favorite vhs as a child.

His fiction is bad and his 'game design' career is a joke. But he's written some great blog posts.

What do anons think of this guy?

Looks ok but what's his tax policy?

>Don't know how he pulled this as a wife but damn good job
Well, he does write for a blog about red pill game, understanding woman, relationships and all that.

>His fiction is bad and his 'game design' career is a joke. But he's written some great blog posts.
He's involved in a publishing house, many of the authors he does say are better than him.

I've been reading his blog for 10 years. He's great. A little soft in a few places (likes Cerno and Prosobiec) but he's wise, intelligent, and is definitely further along than he lets on. Ignore his cringe and look past your disagreements with him. Even if you think he's shit, there's still corn in the shit.

Weird little guy who wants to suck Anders Breivik's cock. Always bragging about his hyper-genius IQ but all he does is run a publishing house one step above lulu.com. Why aren't you solving quantum gravity, Einstein? He is largely right about the SJWs and the media, I will give him that.

I like pic related better

>civic nationalist.
BZZZT WRONG. Strong critic of civic nationalism.
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-end-of-civic-nationalism-literary.html
American culture is a white and Protestant culture. Period.

It's not a nation of immigrants. It's not a melting pot. It never was. And anyone who tells you otherwise is not only lying, but is usually doing so for reasons related to identity and self-interest.

>What do you anons think of this guy?
Involved in infogalatic, promoting alt-tech, running publishing house to make sci-fi,fantasy, westerns great again. I'm sitting at the sidelines while he's in the battle, not going to criticize anybody like that without really good reason.

Very good. Darkstreams are god-tier political commentary.

>Weird little guy who wants to suck Anders Breivik's cock.
Calls him Saint Brevik. Ole Vox is out there fighting the culture war, wrote SJWs Always Lie. I'm not saying there isn't room for criticism, I'm saying what the fuck have you accomplished? Why are you so fucking salty to someone fighting for the 14? Just 'cus he doesn't wanna suck Hitlers cock too?

One of the best. Doesn't want to be a leader, would rather just talk about ideas, but is kinda getting pushed into it by people who want to follow him. Intensely loyal to his friends.

Look at the cover of his book.

amazon.com/Innocence-Intellect-2001-2005-Collected-Columns/dp/9527065674/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Arrogant race-mixing, shitskin, "triracial" spic nationalist.