IN A COMA FOR 10 MONTHS

No bullshit, I have been in a coma from September 30th, 2016 until today, August 8th, 2017.

I know Trump was elected
I know Comey was fired
I know Bannon is in the White House

I know nothing else and no one around me is redpilled. I need you to fill me in on everything I need to know to be informed. And if I'm fucking dreaming I swear to god

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
trump100day.wordpress.com/
maga1776.com/timeline.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/07/donald-trump-leaked-recording-women
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/12/pennsylvania-supermarket-shooter-made-disturbing-videos-predicting-his-murder-spree/
youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PICKLE RIIIIICKKK!!!

Proofs? What happened to you?

You are in the best timeline, dont worry.

Geez, I wanna know the backstory to the coma.

Also you missed this meme

proof you have been in a coma or gtfo

Princess Leia died and there's about to be a dope ass eclipse.

London had 2 big terrorist attacks in one week then a big building full of muslims caught on fire

Good morning.
Love that - ah that was a long restful coma. I wonder what's on Sup Forums
The main news is everything is more shit than it was.

I have so many questions so if you don't know where to begin then fill me in on these things:

1. Where is Hillary
2. What the fuck was PizzaGate and why did people think it was real
3. What are these Russian allegations and what proof do they have
4. Where's Bill
5. Where's John
6. What is the state of the Alt Right
7. What happened to Murdoch Murdoch
8. Was Alex Jones a part of the CIA
9. Have people still not figured out that Wikileaks was compromised by the government
10. What security risks am I now suceptible to from the NSA

Oh and loads of people are getting acid thrown in their faces by "white males" in london.

You're still in a coma. You think real life would be this crazy?

On July 27th, the house judiciary committee requested the appointment of a special prosecutor to look into crimes committed by the Clinton Campaign as well as the Obama Administration.

This special prosecutor has not been appointed yet, but there are indications that Mueller, the man investigating Trump's Russian connections, is secretly on Trumps side.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

I have no memory of what happened but was in a near fatal truck accident and was kept alive all of this time thank fucking god

I can't move my legs but luckily I still have hands to shitpost with

WAKE UP
WAKE UP

WHY WONT YOU WAKE UP

cheek outar dark/outarlight youtube channel

>in a coma for over a year
What was it like having shit vacuumed out of your ass by nurses? I was also in ICU back in April and heard the nurses did that for a guy in a coma...

post timestamp in wheelchair then

u can afford a smartphone can't u?

Trump likes to grab women by their pussy.

post pic of yourself in hospital

Liberals stealing Trump yard signs dominated the board

WWIII will start tonight.

1. Where is Hillary
>getting her diaper changed
2. What the fuck was PizzaGate and why did people think it was real
>how many napkins have you been smoking
3. What are these Russian allegations and what proof do they have
>grand jury
4. Where's Bill
>alzheimers, probably playin with baloons
5. Where's John
>who is john galt
6. What is the state of the Alt Right
>subverted by reddit
7. What happened to Murdoch Murdoch
8. Was Alex Jones a part of the CIA
>he is but a humble water filter salesman
9. Have people still not figured out that Wikileaks was compromised by the government
>who is seth rich
10. What security risks am I now suceptible to from the NSA
>kek

Seth Rich.
PizzaGate.
Alex Jones is now main stream.
Watch the entire Donald Trumps Campaign
> Truly historic.
Alt-right now mainstream term

Well, after Nov. 8. everything was blamed on Russia. The weather, erectile dysfunction, traffic jams.
Oh yea McCain has brain cancer.
That's about it.

this
prove it and I'll gladly fill you in

>1
Not in prison. She's been doing fuck all.

>3
Russian allegations are made up bullshit they keep trying to push with no evidence to keep people hating Trump

>6
Lots more coverage in media. People are a lot more open about their views on race and stuff now but it's still not perfect.

>7
Youtube is going all out trying to ban conservative and alt right channels. Murdoch Murdoch was one of the ones that got hit

>9
Common opinion on this board now. Not everyone though.

North Korea just this morning has obtained operational nuclear ICBMs and is attacking Guam.

Maybe go back to that coma for a few months bro

1: Skulking around pretending she won something
2: Because pedophiles are real
3: DNC says Russia influenced our election by leaking DNC emails showing that DNC was rigging election. They hope nobody notices
4: Dying a little more each day, god willing
5: Unsure
6: JUST CO-OP MY SHIT UP, SENPAI
7: self-shoah to keep their channel alive after a leftypol raid, videos are private but mirrored elsewhere
8: I don't think so
9: Their behavior is erratic, I'm not sure what to think these days.
10: Vans in 30 minutes, nice knowing you.

Lady Gaga was paid by a russian oligarch to leak spirit cooking pics and wear a nasi rally before the election.

Hey OP

Check this out

trump100day.wordpress.com/

Tracking President Trump’s 100-day action plan

maga1776.com/timeline.html

Dat fuk?

Prove it faggot

>he doesnt even know about nordbot

We've all taken the bogpill. You will have to join us

The main Sup Forums threads over the last several months were:-

Meme magic getting Donald trump elected, but losing on wilders and lepen

Someone hacked John Podestas iPad after wikileaks drop his emails and leaked it on pol on 13th October, Assange went missing and conspiracy theories he was dead abounded (and his dead mans switch with hard core wikileaks were released the the blockchain - the rabbit hole is deep)

This was at the same time that certain autists pieced together clues of a massive pedophile ring alluded to in the leaks and basically went on rampage on social media accusing everyone of being a pedo. Check voat for latest info.

There has been a probably false campaign linking Russia, trump has had to force through sanctions against him following evidence that Russia's government is a kleptocracy. He is trying to avoid war.

Jordan Peterson is a new meme, encouraging anons to clean their room with a piercing intellect and a mix of Christianity and Nietzsche-ism. He's a nice gentle red pill in answer to all this anti common sense.

Strange, weird and interesting threads have been discovered that Barron Trump may be a time traveler (again, search for it - the rabbit hole is deep)

/biz/ is now an exclusively crypto site - ethereum is around 50 times more expensive than last September, bitcoin about 5 x, and it's split into two coins now.

For your leaf-hate:
A few weeks ago, Trudeau gave a terrorist 10 million dollars. This happened because he changed the laws so that terrorists don't lose Canadian citizenship for, ya know, treason

>SENATE BLOCKS PRESIDENT TRUMP FROM MAKING RECESS APPOINTMENTS BY SCHEDULING 1 MINUTE MEETINGS EVERY 3RD DAY OF THE RECESS
What the fuck

1: Still free, but apparently might be going to jail soon? I saw a thread about it, didnt look into it cause more important things are happening with NK

2: Pizzagate. Long story short, its a pedo ring run inside the basement of a particular pizza place.

3: Its all a big nothing burger

4: Who's Bill?

5: Who's John?

6: Dead

7: Again, who the fuck is that

8: I dunno

9: I don't recall, but I think it wasnt

10: None

He bombed Syria, fired Comey for making "derogatory remarks" about Hillary Clinton, scraped the Mexican border tax, increased the number of H1B visas issued, took in refugees from Australia, made his first foreign trips (to Saudi Arabia and then Israel, where he donned a kippah and prayed at the Western wall), didn't put tariffs on a single country except Canada, didn't repeal healthcare, and literally self-identified as a "globalist" in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.

Absolutely everything I've said is true, and if you want more details, Google it.

Op did it feel like a very long nap or was it more of a state of being aware of everything but being unable to do anything?

PLS LOOK UP RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION
PLEASE SOMEONE WITH AN UNTAINTED EYE.
WATCH THIS! WHAT IS YOUR REACTION?
>youtube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA

Nordbot could use a new feature
Responding to slide threads with something like "_____ slide thread. 1 post by OP's ID, report and hide or at least sage"

Worse comes to worse OP stays in his slide thread for a few more posts

Oh yeah and someone fucked the feminism out of Laci Green that was funny

Absolute state of America

Also watch the fox business election night coverage. Comfy as fuck.

It can't be the Muslims

well if this isn't a troll, they've been pushing transgenderism at an almost inconcievable rate. they've also been trying to normalize pedo shit, adding a P to the LGBTBBQ+++ whatever the fuck the current acronym for "i'm mentally ill" is.

there's been an uprising of tinfoil nutters who think the earth is flat who continually invade the board. north korea is poised to start a war, they fired a missle into the sea of japan. based nippon was not at all happy. speaking of japan, fukushima is still leaking.

after the election, idiot faglord actor shia lebouf set up protests all over the place that we constantly raided and fucked with. look up HWNDU flag capture and you'll see what we did.

there's alot to catch you up on.

Really? I could've sworn the main Sup Forums threads were:

>Are Irish White?
>Muh dick how can whitebois even recover?
>Asian pussy is superior to white pussy
>How do we fix white women?
>le based black man
>China hate thread
>Gommunism General
>*blocks your path*

Oh god yeah that tranny thing is awful. Every single TV show has a tranny in it now. If I watch TV for a couple hours I'll end up seeing like 2 or 3 trannies at least. I never watch TV now

>HWNDU
Oh man, if OP's serious I'd love to see his reaction when he learns of the threads tracking the flags, that shit was legitimately autistic magic.

That's because you go on Sup Forums during British hours

i found this image a few months ago.
to keep with the noodle meme theme

post yfw you found out trump won the election

>in coma
>what was it like
fucking retard

>1
she still shitting herself and writing her confession entitled "What Happened". She tried to come back but everyone said no
>2
Sup Forums discovered that our elected officials may be participating in human trafficking. The whole thing started with the Podesta emails and a little place called Comet ping-pong
>3
Russia hacked the election with Trumps help and there is no proof
>4
Getting older
>5
disappeared, last seen in Florida
>6
Co-opted to hell in back, but that is assuming it was anything to begin with
>7
Youtube is censor now
>8
i dunno
>9
Wikileaks been fucky in the past but I still think their still our guys. Shills are the cause for most of the confusion
>10
sheeeit, I would be worried about google right now if I were you

It's 03:20am you fucking stupid paddy cunt

>fukushima is still leaking.
The nuclear reactor that was hit by an earthquake something like 4 years ago?

Maybe you can get a non-broken body soon then. In December, some guy is going to have his head chopped off and sewn onto a donor body.

Deep State is flexing its muscles but something big will expose them.

Yeah, thats when British NEETs are up. You have to compare it to when American NEETs are awake. You can't compare British NEET hours to American normie hours.

life no longer has any meaning

That one was great

larping this hard

holy fuck i am done with Sup Forums

jk nice try blueshare whatever

sage

etc

Hillary Clinton got caught running a pedo system out of Hati and a pizza place with the Rothschilds, no fucking joke. AND North Korea is about to get rekt by nuclear hellfire and or secret weapons

As far as I know, they just keep pumping water over the material to keep it cool and that contaminated water seeps into the ocean or ground table.

Some of the funnier shit you missed was the trolling of HWNDU, transexual nickelodeon spree killers and other things.

MOAB used on ISIS tunnel
Mosul taken back from Isis
Trump ends CIA funding to Syrian rebels
The ballad of Scaramuchi
Comey figured out he was fired in a hilarious way
Trump's tax on leaf lumber causes CAD to lose value
Sup Forums found Loretta Lynches alias used in tarmac email
Anthony Wiener sexting 15year old, almost sentencing time
Trump bans transgenders in military Bruce Jenner disavows

>getting her diaper changed

LOL so is OP

watch internet historian to catch up, also: theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/07/donald-trump-leaked-recording-women

> transsexual nickelodeon spree killer

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

theblaze.com/news/2017/06/12/pennsylvania-supermarket-shooter-made-disturbing-videos-predicting-his-murder-spree/

Your dad has been watching your mother getting buttfucked by niggers

Complete bullshit. If you were in a coma that long and came out of it you would have severe brain damage, if not almost totally brain dead. Your typing is concise and engaging. Quit your larping

PICKLE RICK!!!

xxx-------DDDDD

p-pickle rickle dickle! xd

Well that seems... wrong
Isn't there an alternative that... I don't know, doesn't dumb radioactive material in the ocean

NK gonna nuke Guam

>tfw you will never go full ghost

cia plant to distract us

>Alive. For now.

>pedophile network potentially exposed

>Since Trump won the election the narrative has been "HILLARY WOULD HAVE WON IF TRUMP WASN'T PUTIN'S COCKHOLSTER", so now a witch hunt designed specifically to embarrass Trump is underway. But it's all bullshit. They tried pinning a bullshit meeting on him where literally nothing happened.

>Alive. For now.

>Alive. For now.

There is no alt right.

>some YouTube drama

>Maybe an asset for good CIA guys

>See above

>You may have been illegally unmasked by the Obama administration.

>I have so many questions so if you don't know where to begin then fill me in on these things:
>1. Where is Hillary

Touring. She's selling her memoir.

>2. What the fuck was PizzaGate and why did people think it was real

Creepy as fuck John Podesta is obsessed with pizza and weird ass art. He likes to frequent a pizza place whose owner is equally creepy as fuck.

>3. What are these Russian allegations and what proof do they have

Russia hacked the dnc and gave info to Trump. There isn't any evidence for this. Trump Jr. was contacted by a Russian agent and shot her down.

>4. Where's Bill

Presumably fucking some hos.

>5. Where's John

Licking Hilldawgs taint as usual. He's also running a shilling operation called shareblue.

>6. What is the state of the Alt Right

Seems stronger than ever. Milo got fired from Breitbart, but other than that it's great.

>7. What happened to Murdoch Murdoch

Nothing.

>8. Was Alex Jones a part of the CIA

Apparently not. He's 110% on the Trump Train, but the deep state hates Trump.

>9. Have people still not figured out that Wikileaks was compromised by the government

Hahaha no.

>10. What security risks am I now suceptible to from the NSA

The same as before. Nothing changed on that front.

that coma really did something to your brain if you think pizzagate wasn't real

I think they tried making a big concrete dome for it but it still leaks like a disloyal White House intern.

Fpbp fellow pede

On your comatose body user

> she barebacked
> they didn't pull out

Hey, OP - There hasn't been another Ferguson, MO since Trump took over.

this is basically what's going on

youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

wikileaks is legitimate you sound like a shill coma friend

shit dude i had no idea about wikileaks being compromised. I wondered why my dad said "mind the source" very cryptically.

there was no russia

Pizzagate never stopped being real:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

no it's not retards believe wikileaks is compromised

and the first thing you do is coming to Sup Forums?

> Where is Hillary
Just wrote a book about "what happened" in the election
>What the fuck was PizzaGate and why did people think it was real
Some theories user had that many top Washington members are in a pedophile ring, I didn't particularly follow this one through
>What are these Russian allegations and what proof do they have
Some shit the media fabricated to smear Trump after the election, literally 0% proof but leftists still firmly believe it
>Where's Bill
No idea, don't care
>Where's John
Which John?
>What is the state of the Alt Right
Growing, but there's now the reddit tier alt lite and the actual alt right, you can guess which one is more cuckified
>What happened to Murdoch Murdoch
Shoa'd
>Was Alex Jones a part of the CIA
Nah
>Have people still not figured out that Wikileaks was compromised by the government
Wut?
>What security risks am I now suceptible to from the NSA
State enforced homosexuality