/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This is a thread for the discussion of all ideologies that promote property rights, individual liberty and lassez-faire capitalism. These includes (but is not limited to) anarcho-capitalism, paleolibertarianism, minarchy, objectivism and anti-leftism (i.e. physical removal, so to speak). All others are welcome to learn and debate us.
Reminder that this is a right-wing thread, so libertine degenerates ('live and let live' faggotry), open-border advocates and faux-libertarians (e.g. Gary Johnson) are not welcome here - people here recognise that property rights imply discrimination and a return to traditional, conservative values.
Although questions are welcome, many are repeated often, so it is recommended you research the basics first. Nobody here is obligated to debate with you, so try to avoid using fallacies in your arguments or creating unrealistic scenarios.

DISCORD LINK: 7UcGBmn

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/iT0Rw8PT
>Website: libertarianright.org
>Discord & Book Club: /jCVRCR3

REQUIRED READING:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary (David Friedman) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o [Open] [Open] [Open] (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard) - mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

THREAD THEME:
>hoppewave | Hans-Hermann Hoppe | physical removal - youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ [Open] [Open] [Open]
>Against the State - (Hoppewave Hans Hermann Hoppe) - youtube.com/watch?v=HLaqr3QorCw [Open] [Open] [Open]
>I need a Pinochet! - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o [Open] [Open] [Open]
>Drop it like it's Hoppe - youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM [Open] [Open] [Open]

Libertarianism, despite being the most moral of the ideologies, also manages to be the only ideology that relies on pure statistics rather the vague ideas and spooks about what "should be".

>discord
Fucking statist get out REEEEEEE

Are there any seasteads that look like they might get off the ground anytime soon?

You guys should check out Reactionary Liberty: The Libertarian Counter-Revolution by Robert Taylor. For me it's been a fantastic introduction to Libertarianism and it accurately expresses all the basic ideas in a easy to understand way. I'm reading it now before I move over to Democracy: The God That Failed.

For newbies it's a pretty good prepper

It's been a fun day.

Jesus Christ OP fix up your game man
>[Open] [Open] [Open] (Watch this!)

Also the Discord is fucking garbage

This thread was made just to get people into that shitty discord. The discord link is to a "slightly right leaning shitpost general" and this thread was only made to get more people into their faggot discord.

Sage goes in all fields

Seasteading is such a meme.

The threads have been around for a long time before the discord.

Once you realize that nobody is going to act perfectly moral in the absence of enforcement, you realize you need someone to enforce the rules. Upon realizing that, you realize your enforcers have to be stronger than those who would break the rules. Upon realizing that, you realize libertarianism will never work because there will always be some goddamned fuck trying to take over and you need some even stronger goddamned fucks to stop him, and some other, even stronger goddamned fucks to keep your enforcers in check.

I know, but this thread was posted just to get people into this new discord that hasn't been a part of /lrg/ before
Sage

You should read Democracy: The God that Failed. It perfectly describes why you're wrong in more ways than I possibly can

I see, will sage.

Oh, sure. Strip away the laws, rules, and regulations and everyone suddenly holds hands and sings kumbayah in utopian bliss.
Bullshit.

You should read that book. It can explain things far better than I can currently

It's a delusional pipe dream. All forms of libertarianism degenerates into despotism, one way or another. There is no good solutions to the problem with libertarianism. People will always seek to exploit or otherwise screw others over. So you will always need enforcers and checks on them and on and on until the libertarian ideal is gone. Either that or you let everything devolve into despotism.

You should read that book by Hoppe, he explains Libertarianism in a way that I simply can't

Please stop responding to the shill.

Just read the cliff notes. The whole idea of an egalitarian natural order is bullshit. There's no egalitarianism in natural order. The only natural order that exists is the one master / many slaves relationship where most people are nothing more than property. All other orders are derived from authoritarianism - he who has the military might enforces whatever social order he desires. But all such forms of enlightened governance comes only from unchallenged authority. Those conquered don't have a choice in the social order imposed on them. They either accept it or die.
So much for your libertarian utopia. A mere sacrifice on the altar of naked ambition.

Shill for what, dumbass?
I don't believe you know what that word means.

You should read the actual book. It explains how the society would work far better than I can

No libertarian society would work, and the author fails to account for human nature.
It's natural for people to beat down and enslave others. Therefore, you always need enforcement to prevent that. Therefore, you will always need greater force than they can muster. Therefore, you will always end up with some form of authoritrianism - be it via enforcers or via despots. There is no way around it. People don't suddenly become morally enlightened creature simply by taking all the rules away.

You should really read the book. I can't explain AnCap the same way Hoppe can

If you can't explain it, then you don't really understand it.

You should read. It's a much better description of ancap than what you'll get here

Why would I bother reading an argument I already know is fundamentally flawed?

threadly reminder that the free market will eventually make waifus real

Of course it would, there's a huge demand for them right now. The man who makes waifus real will be richer than any other man who's ever lived.

Does anyone here actually agree with the Founding Fathers?

>All WHITE MEN were created equal
>Voting limited to land owning men
>Laws restricting free expression on grounds of obscenity
>Expectation that freedom was only fit for a religious and moral people