twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>england
>france

Would have thought it was Morocco for Belgium, and Turkey for Germany

I love it

Fucking Italian niggers,
Always eating spaghetti and drinking olive oil n sheeit
Worse than gypsies

I found this one the weirdest, tbqh. You're not neighbours, you don't have any notable historical connection (that I can think of) and you don't speak the same language(s). I can't think of any reason why you'd have so many Italians.

> United Poo-dom
> Fr-Algeria
> Ne-vergonnabewhiteagain-lands
> Morrocan Maracas
But none of them come anywhere near to the levels of embarrassment to
> Port-Angola
Literally neck yourselves

Angola was part of our empire. They are rare as fuck. Ive met some. They were all very civil.

I can tell you right now that Italy suffers the most, probably followed by France.

Not terribly surprised. India and algeria are former colonial holdings, and had a decent BLEACHing, culturally.

>UN.
Poland was the most common in 2014 and 2015.

People tend to move West in general

Disgusting

Based Finland..

beglians are chill af here's why, everyone loves them over here

We imported them in the 50s and 60s to work in the mines

Can relate, hate hearing bruski bruski everywhere I go. Polish really are subhuman, don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

woah is cyprus being colonised? is this the new land? the britain away from britain? full of old expats i assume

That's Sweden and that can't be right given all the muzzies there.

TO BE HONEST
The country that has it the worst on this graph is U.K.

Holy shit I didn't notice Portugal. KEK

Forget about Greek and Turkish, Cyprus is British and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Akrotiri and Dhekelia are just the official places from which we secretly rule the island.
It's kind of like Malta where they pretend to be independent but really they are British clay.

No I mean Finland, because Estonians are white as fuck. I have a special place in my heart for Finland and I'm glad it's Estonians there.

Yeah well you might have a point if the picture wasn't straight up wrong.

no germany has it far worse, there just happens to be a lot of poles there.
i would rather not have indians in our country but at the end of the day they're not causing any immediate cultural/crime problems.
they real problem are pakistanis and certain african/Caribbean immigrants.
and about 50% of poles if we're being honest, some of them really are scum.

Imagine how we feel. We had less than 10,000 Poles in 2002. Fifteen years later, we have almost a million. Can't walk 10 minutes without hearing some fat, obnoxious, bydlo cunt, gesticulating like a nigger, or coming across a "Polski Sklep". Some Poles are okay, but honestly a lot of them are just niggers with white skin.

Spanish fag here. Sorry for my poor English.

Some info about morrocans in Spain.

In Spain there are about 300 murders a year. One of the lowest rates in europe.

Moroccans make 1'5% of the total population.

They commit 18% of the murders.

gaceta.es/noticias/los-marroquies-cabeza-delincuencia-espana-06052016-1723/

So much for diversity.

Are you sure Indians are worse than Algerians?

60 honour killings a year is tame by Islamic standards.

Oh, I see. Carry on then. My bad.

>my country actually wins for once

As a pole I'm sorry I never speak Polish in the UK

you are being slowly infected with a proxy cancer which will inevitably lead to you being infected with a real cancer
but you have it better than me
so far....

>India
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Romania
LMAO at shitaly

Poormanians are deluded gypsies who think that Spaniards and Italians are their brothers, because of some half-baked "muh Latin unity" meme. That's why there are so many of them in those two countries. I had an Italian friend at university, who once told me that the feeling was absolutely not mutual and that most Italians hate Romanians and want them out of their country, due to all the crime they commit.

Romanian genocide when?

For romanians it's pretty easy to learn Spanish or italian, so before the crisis during the 90s and early 2000 quite a lot came to spain.

People don't like the gypsies and half-gypsies, but the romanians who look slavic, I wouldn't say they are hated.

But yeah, I think it'd be better for the EU to have borders. It's obvious that europeans cannot get along.

Just once JUST ONCE I want there to be a country that says nothing or its own name or the previous country that doesn't exist anymore that came before it. IT THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR YOU FUCKING EUROWHORES!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>It's obvious that europeans cannot get along.
I wouldn't go that far. We've mixed and intermingled for centuries. I have no problem with controlled white European immigration, for people who genuinely want to contribute and integrate. But the key word is CONTROLLED. Otherwise, we get millions of people who flood in and have no intention of contributing to our society. They form their own ethnic ghettos, speak their own language, refuse to partake in the culture of their host country and basically just form a parallel society within a society. I'm also not a hypocrite. There are millions of British ex-pats in France, Spain and Greece who do exactly this and it pisses me off immensely.

>But none of them come anywhere near to the levels of embarrassment to
a fifth of your country is useless beyond repair and you're still doing much better than us, so fair play. you're culturally fucked in the long run though, we treat black people with enough respect to call them black, we make them civilized men, and most still behave like savages until they're fucking 40. guess that whole different perspective thing only works if you're going into a shithole.
>Literally neck yourselves
wouldn't that be better than having 20% of shitskins doing it for us?

born is one thing, there is lots of immigrant offspring born that doesn't even speak the language. immigrant families move around because of handouts and crime/convictions.

>I wouldn't go that far

I would. We've done nothing but be at war with each for centuries. The only reason we stopped because we all got ran by the same (((people))) which made it completely pointless to do.

I love u fren let me in