These are what the effects of low t look like.This is what being a modern feminized western male does to you

These are what the effects of low t look like.This is what being a modern feminized western male does to you.

Beware

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3WCU5UlDUM
youtube.com/watch?v=qNaY6jkP_-0
youtube.com/watch?v=MmRewlaKd7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bpxNk7pubJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Him and Maisie Williams were good for season 1-2-3, after season 4 it became a disaster

The fuck are you talking about?

Brandon is an alpha male. He knows everything.

that's just a three eyed raven

They just cast a cute kid who got really ugly unfortunate

>Watch GoT with my sister,
>"They look so..strange.." She says.
>Explain they are jews.

Which ones? Jon looks like one.

Probably it is really a girl in hormones.

Nothing new in Hollywood

A lot of trannies in Hollywood.

this is the effect of what being thrown from a tower and barely surviving looks like

you know he is an actor right?

he looks quite normal if you ask me and I bet this "beta male" bangs alot more chicks than you

Actually he has a few indicators of high test but I think you just want to shitpost about muh Jewish HBO

I am surprised more people on Sup Forums have not taken the tranny pill. Nearly every star in Hollywood is a MtF or FtM tranny. It is all part of the occult programming that is being used to enslave the minds of the masses. They are trying to pervert what men and women naturally consider beautiful because of their disdain for god and his creations

youtube.com/watch?v=d3WCU5UlDUM

He's not Brandon anymore

Sexy kid = ugly adult.

could easily pass for a girl.

Hollywood is pioner in sexchanges.

As a real mtf tranny i say that's bullshit lol. Furthermore not every tranny is an sjw liberal kike.

I couldn't find any picture of her pregnant uncovered belly. Could it be?

Thank you.

It's clearly not the same actor

he made me want to fuck little boys (again)

They are lots of trannies in films, music and politics.
It is hard to believe, but when you see it...

I think thats just anglo face

I am not implying they are sjw liberal kikes. I am implying they and their families are involved in the world of the dark occult. Take a male child and start them on anti-androgens and estrogen early and this what you will get.

It is all about getting people to accept a perverted sense of beauty. Lucifer wants to mock gods most beautiful creation, man, and this is how he does it. His servants on earth sacrifice their children.

The character is autistic as fuck. All Bran does now is say uncomfortable things to people at the wrong moment.

just think its anglo genertics desu senpai. he was a cute kid but turns ugly, happens to all of us.

You're literally insane dude. There is no god or satan. We are balls of matter on a wet rock in space. Wake the fuck up. Life just is. Accept it faggot.

I need more.

Say hi to Chloerino

You're one to talk, a walking talking mental illness.

>big jaw
>big nose
>bushy eyebrows
>low T

pick one, nigga
you don't know shit

That´s what your stupid teacher told you?

She should know a lot, doesn´t she?

The tranny epidemic degrades the human soul.

Shit Manolo. I mean I saw the Gal Gadot manified pic, but this is blowing my mind.

More!

If you say so.

They emphasize his features on GoT, but in my opinion, he's not a bad looking guy off camera.

how does a big nose mean high T dumbcunt ?
also, your picture is a lie

You are already on Sup Forums that means you are close to the truth but you still have so much to learn. Spend some time researching the occult and you will learn two things. The first is that God is real and the second is that those in the know, who run this world, despise him. They absolutely hate Christ and will do anything to to destroy his children.

I know its cool, the whole atheism thing, life is meaningless and we are just matter. That is what they are feeding you but it is a lie. You are more then just a collection of matter. You have a divine spark and there are people in this world who want to divorce you from the divine. Call them the jews, the NWO, the Illuminati, it does not matter. They, the dark occult, control this planet and want you confused and cornered with material pleasure.

Probably both are trannies.

One is obvious.

Are you mentally ill? Gal Gadot is not a tranny.

I knew about Michael Obama. Not shocking. Like Serena Williams.

Its the truth numb nuts, I work for a private astronatical consortium. Tbh I don't know why I bother spending my free time on this board anymore, fucking retarded christ fags, you're a cultist, nothing more. Go look in a telescope faggot.

She is a tranny 100%, they usually pair them together, so he is most likely as well. The skeleton never lies. Hollywood has just done such a good job that people think they see women when they don't. Its all a carefully managed act

I had that shirt. She inked on it wtf

Show me proof. A pic of her pregnant belly would do.

>These are what the effects of low t look like.This is what being a modern feminized western male does to you.
Then why did you post a picture of an adolescent male, contrasted with his pre-pubescent self, whose face shows the clear effects of a pubescent testosterone surge, like an increase in the deposition of hard bone and cartilage to prominences, such as the chin, thyroid cartilage, the supraorbital ridge, the nasal bridge, or the zygomatic artches?

A telescope? Good logic there Galileo.

Kesha looks like a typical chad

Atheism is one of the most destructive things you can do to your life. It breeds contempt and selfishness. Thankfully it doesnt last long.

It's just what Anglo men look like

>1 post by this ID

and a real women, do you see the difference

Is everyone a tranny until proved otherwise? You faggots need to lay off the conspiracy koolaid.

>his is what being a modern feminized western male does to you.
please, faggot kid grows up to be faggot man.nothing new here

People like you locked him up on permanent house arrest. Your fragile egos and insane notions of a God drives you to denounce logic and science, truly pathetic

keep believing in your magic sky daddy, cuck.

This is Pink

dear god, thats awful

yeah so ?

Do you think they wouldn´t fake it?

Of course there are fake bellies. Look about the Beyoncé fake bellies.

All the celebs show their bellies. That is covered, no skin visible. Skin or she's a tranny

"Women shouldn't be allowed to lift weights and be fit"
Jesus you sound like a mudslime

I'm not even religious. There's a difference about that, and wearing a fedora like you, fag.

she looka lika man

>Making unfalsifiable claims

You're off the deep end. What would constitute proof that Gal Gadot isn't a tranny? You haven't shown anything that proves she is a tranny.

Lol, i don't wear hats

youtube.com/watch?v=qNaY6jkP_-0
youtube.com/watch?v=MmRewlaKd7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bpxNk7pubJs

No skin visible. Could be prosthetics. Celebs love showing that belly button popping out. Not her though.

So now it needs to be one with skin? What lengths do you think da joos go for this. There isn't any proof that she is a tranny.

Sansa, the rape.

>Lol, i don't wear hats
Are you even out of high school?

No, fag, I asked on my first post. Show me some pregnant photos where she shows her belly skin. Else, tranny detected.

What more proof do you want?

Yoy fapped to a tranny. That sucks, but let it go.

She has an unfortunate grandma body at such young age. Damn.

>1 post by this id

Again? Why did you stop?

She already has a child you retard.

Can confirm what OP has said. I have severe mental issues from being a manlet in our society.

Looks like a typical R*ssian kike faggot. R*ssians need to be exterminated so the world can finally know peace.

Madonna is a disgusting old hag that has been known to roid, what does this prove about Gal Gadot?

So does pic related

It is about antropology. Gadot has male features, like the sbape of the head, the shape of the body, the stature, and has no ass nor hips.

Think about a skinny tall cute boy, with a nosejob and hormones.

>what is time

Naomi Watts was a fool to let go of this man. He radiates masculinity. He is perfection.

I miss apartheid.

He actually started out ok, but never matured properly

He is just in an awkward phase.

>Pulling shit out of your ass

Have you ever seen a woman irl? They don't all have wide hips or a big ass.

What does this prove? That some celebs adopt kids?

I still haven't seen a shred of proof that anyone posted in this thread is a tranny.

his acting as the three eyed raven is so bad, i laugh every time. the stupid look on his face is hilarious.

Argentina tranny, with husband and kids.

>Charlize Theron willfully adopted 2 niggers as a single mother

Stupid fagg, go watch it on youtube, and please, stop fapping to trannies.

This is a woman.

And I care because?

I'm not sure what's worse; adopting nigger kids or having them yourself.

Such a fucking shame that a good-looking woman like Theron decides to not have any kids and instead adopt some niggers.

Wise herb this shit.

I still don't get what you're trying to prove. Yes, some trannies look real. That doesn't mean every celeb itt is a tranny.

You posted a pic of a tranny with a kid implying that was irrefutable proof. You fapped to a tranny, I get it. We all fucked up.