>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JZIynuYDRVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreed_Framework
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/04/07/that-time-bill-clinton-said-north-korea-will-dismantle-its-nuke-program-n1981099
archive.is/ImtKr
youtu.be/uX1aB_SdE6E
youtu.be/ETkzK9pXMio
youtu.be/AxSarBcsKLU
youtu.be/8kAU3B9Pi_U
youtu.be/ZTbTHlTmDX8
youtu.be/mUg5p3BncuQ
youtu.be/kwqfA-W1d7A
youtu.be/FugjwZKCz-A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Campbell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cut your hair for Ann.

DON'T VOTE FOR LUTHER STRANGE

Filter the wetback

soon

That's a big nose.

Cuando sale del trabajo, Homero viene pensando
que al bajar del colectivo, esquivará algunos autos,
cruzará la avenida, se meterá en el barrio,
pasará dando saludos y monedas a unos vagos.

Dobla en el primer pasillo y ve que va llegando,
y un ascensor angosto lo lleva a la puerta del rancho.
Dice que está muy cansado y encima hoy no pagaron
imposible bajarse de esta rutina y se pregunta¨¿hasta cuando?¨

Se hace dificil siendo obrero hacerse cargo del pan
de tu esposa, tus hijos, del alquiler y algo más.
Poco disfruta sus días pensando en cómo hará,
si en ese empleo no pagan y cada vez le piden más.
Qué injusticia que no se valore eficiencia y responsabilidad,
porque él hoy se mató pensando y es lo mismo que uno más,
Homero está cansado, come y se quiere acostar,
vuelve a amanecer y entre diario y mates se pregunta
¨¿cuánto más?¨.

Y es así, la vida de un obrero es así,
la vida en el barrio es así
y pocos son los que van a zafar.
Y es así, aprendemos a ser felices así,
la vida del obrero es así
y pocos son los que van a zafar

youtu.be/JZIynuYDRVA
This will happen in the next 72 hours. What do?

Mo Brooks was a Never Trumper.

I love Melania.

@136653997
el peruANO

Just got in - are you suggesting to filter out the PR maniac?

Everyone I've talked to who's planning on voting is voting for Mo Brooks.

>NORKIES ARE TOTALLY GONNA ATTACK THIS TIME FOR REAL!

This news cycle is exhausting.

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

That's what they want to force on kids. Also, how's your PM's trip to Best Korea going? Did he show Kimmy his socks yet?

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

So what's going to happen?
Are we gonna finally btfo the norks or wait till they strike first.

Shut up texas.

Scream "HELP!" and start crying hysterically.

How has N.K. gotten so much new tech in such a small period of time?

Did Obama secretly give the Norks technology to further bog down Trump?

nukes are nothing fancy

CHYNA

el americANO

EL AMERICANO: SIMIO DE COLOR NEGRO DE CARA REDONDA.. OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA)) NUCA REDONDA Y GC SUCIA`` NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN. CUERPO DE MANDRIL! CON ASPECTO DE ``MONO CHIMPANCÈ... Y EL americANO ES UN NEGROIDE AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO.. BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES ..COMIDA`` CASA. Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE``..

EL AMERICANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.... POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL americANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA.. DE SER``FEO!!! NEGRO-AMARRONADO`` ENANO CON OLOR A ``CLOACA```Y A CACA`` Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!.

EL AMERICANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS``EL AMERICANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN americANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80!!... YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL:1.50 DE ESTATURA!!

EL SUEÑO DEL americANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA ``RAZA!!

LOS AMERICANOS SON MAS CONOCIDOS POR: ``AFRICANUS``: NEGROID`` MUNUS SAPIENS. SON IGUALES AL ``NEGRO`` O AL MISMO PRESIDENTE DE AMERICA ( OBAMA(KING NIGGER) )....COMEN RATAS Y EN ALGUNAS ZONAS ESTOFADO DE PERRO Y SAPOS HASTA VERGA ESTOS NEGROIDES,OSEA americANOS.. ACOSTUMBRAN A DORMIR EN LAS CALLES... COMER CON LAS MANOS Y CORTAN LA COMIDA CON LOS DEDOS.... ORINAN Y CAGAN EN LA CALLE... DUERMEN VESTIDOS`` NO SE BAÑAN!! NO VAN ALA ESCUELA...

EL AMERICANO: DETESTA!! BAÑARSE.. ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO... EL AMERICANO HUELE A : CEBOLLA, CACA``HUMEDAD`` A TRASPIRACIÒN`` A PATA ( PEZUÑA).. EL AMERICANO Y TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO!!! Y PELUDO PARA COLMO..... OSEA..EL americANO ES UN TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO!!!.... ESO YA LO HEREDA DE LOS ANTEPASADOS D ELOS AFRICANOS.. Y JAMÀS LOS CAMBIARA`...

it's only because Trump gave a rather provocative response so it gives the media extra views as they peddle the "WWIII" nonsense. That's it. Kim gets his panties in a wad, then he disappears for a couple months, then says something, then the cyle repeats.

China is betting that the left wing traitors will side with them over Trump

Molymeme is uploading a video with Google memo guy any minute now.

Wtf is wrong with Chileans?

China's assistance, and it's not really out of their reach to buy and work with old soviet era shit.

lol not a hipster at all. Wheat beers used to be my shit when I was in my early 20s, now I can't really stand them. I also used to hate IPAs but now it's almost the only beer I drink. I take Super Male Vitality so it offsets the phytoestrogen and then some.

O shit wrong flag. Forgot I was shitposting earlier.

Brigitte has a nice mouth

>please please please
please please please
>please please please
please please please
>please please please
please please please
>please please please
please please please

China wanted North Korea to have nukes, but they underestimated how crazy kim is

Uh huh, I sure do believe those polls, no way the Media who hates his guts would lie through their teeth to undermine him

fuck off stefan. go shill elsewhere

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HANNITY'S AUDIO FEED?

YOU COME BACK HOME AND SEE THIS
WHAT DO?

>YOU COME BACK HOME AND SEE THIS
WHAT DO?

for jew...

call ICE

A lot of this boils down to the fact that Jong Il died earlier than anticipated and Jong Un is/was never the ideal successor.

Nice
Can't wait

2spooky

EVERY FEED HAS FEEDBACK

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IBD is right leaning

You have stocked up on shelf stable ready to eat foods in advance of the coming nuclear holocaust, right user?

What could the leafs be up to?

Pray.

EMPs

she is russian you dumb americANO

It's happening to me too, I don't know what's wrong

China w/ help from Bill Clinton in the '90s for giving them billions of dollars not to do so.

pump and dump, call ice on that bitch

REPEAL and REPLACE!

I thought I was the only one.
You'd think they'd know.
ICE ICE baby.
Didn't Un kill his brother earlier this year?

CIA niggers are shutting it down

GUYS IF WE GET EMP'D WE CANT SHITPOST

What do we autists realistically do when war breaks out?

Weedman's dad was Castro so it's a commie son convention.

Shut up with that filthy pig Latin.

no, my cupboards are empty
I'm a dead man

IF YOUR OLD MAN IS A SHOE MAKEER
SET SAIL TO HIS CAN
YE YE
SET SAIL TO HIS CAAN

Fat bitch pls leave

we can still shitpost the skies

His half-brother was assassinated in an airport, yeah.

Jong Un was ultimately chosen because of his close resemblance to Kim Il Song, the OG. He was by no means the first choice and had to kill a lot of people to make sure nobody coup'd him or sold out to China.

Rumor says his sister is some kind of beautiful mystery woman and would step in if he died.

>2 SPOOPS

Hunker down at home, I guess. Nukes won't fly where I'm at.

kek

North Korea is yet another foreign policy bungle that we have both Clintons to thank for

>1994 Agreed framework was beyond stupid, naive, and as we found out later, Clinton cronies capitalized on selling satellite tech to NorKs

>2009 Private negotiations did nothing, and emboldened Kim Jong Il to continue Nuke development

Nuclear 'Inspections' agreement - 1994 Agreed Framework - was Bill Clinton & Jimmy Carter's bungled foreign policy move that we are seeing come full circle

FUCK THE CLINTONS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreed_Framework

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/04/07/that-time-bill-clinton-said-north-korea-will-dismantle-its-nuke-program-n1981099

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN americANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Franklin delANO Roosevelt, el ex-presidente americANO

Roosevelt: EL americANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ESCANDINAVO Y CULTURALMENTE MEDITERRANEO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor americANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. LOS ESTADOS, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN MISSISSIPPI DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE LOS ESTADOS LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL americANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES AMERICANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN mexicANOs!!! UNOS ESTADOS CONDENADOS, POBRES Y ASQUEROSOS, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

AAAAAAAAAJ SE ENOJO EL americANO

i took the easy route and stocked up on bullets so I can go full nigger and steal other peoples food

I wonder if Alex Jones was telling the truth about the secret weapons the USA Has that Trump supposedly told Alex about... The ones that makes nukes look like firecrackers

wait what

Hannity 2spooky4U continues....

NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE!

If you have a good surge protector, you'll be shitposting on the meshnet after the fall

Thanks for the reminder Satan

Anyone else think its funny that Trump said North Korea "best not" make anymore threats, best not, kek

Not a blunder if he made lots of money doing it, and empowered his foreign donors

Neutron bombs

>they can't read Twitter
wew lad

hey guys
PERU IS SHIT

implying it isnt caused by sanctions

lel if the rest of the world is threatening to starve all your people to death you have no choice but to go full nuke mode everyone

Can't understand the chatter

>All these stupid suggestions on how to handle google when user already told us exactly what we SHOULD do

>THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING
>Now, farmers are paying well above minimum wage, offering 401K plans, paid time off, and other incentives to try to lure workers back to the fields.

archive.is/ImtKr

LOL FUCK CALIFORNIA AND FUCK MIGRANT LABOR

have sexual intercorse with her and make her cook me dinner after

We lost another great one today anons

Press F to pay respects for the /ourrhinestonecowboy/ - Glen Travis Campbell

Adios, Cowboy

youtu.be/uX1aB_SdE6E
Thread Playlist - Please indulge yourselves:

youtu.be/ETkzK9pXMio

youtu.be/AxSarBcsKLU

youtu.be/8kAU3B9Pi_U

youtu.be/ZTbTHlTmDX8

youtu.be/mUg5p3BncuQ

youtu.be/kwqfA-W1d7A

youtu.be/FugjwZKCz-A

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Campbell

(repost to pay due respect)

GUYS I JUST GOT HERE ARE WE GOING TO NUKE THE NORKS AHHHHHH

I endorse this form of civic activism

go play outside

We might end up being forced to. Nobody knows right now.

Praise God.

I didn't know you could bring families on tourist visas. OUT! OUT! OUT!