What other white restaurants are there besides cracker barrel?

what other white restaurants are there besides cracker barrel?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/k4o1gb/reno-911--terry-s-tacos
youtu.be/LKSY7OY4XaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mcds

God fucking damn it i hate white people

>Applebee's
>Red Lobster
>Olive Garden

No black people ever eat at these establishments.

Went to Cracker Barrel, wasn't impressed

Applebee's is definitely a nigger restaurant.

Obviously

are you serious? Mcds is literally 99% nigs n beans

No big chain restaurant is going to be a "white people" restaurant, they are usually pretty accessible to people of all races because they are not that expensive.

Niggers rarely eat in non-fastfood restaurants. I think they live off nothing but Burger King and Popeyes

Only reason I go there is the hashbrown casserole. Shit's awesome.

Chick-filet?

NOMA

I went because I always see it packed with cars so I assumed it would be good. I was very disappointed.

Are you high? These are top nigger spots.

The whitest restaurants in America are Greek grease ball shitholes.

This

When they do eat at an actual sit down restaurant they are loud entitled demanding and cheap.

>Red Lobster

what the fuck are you talking about? niggers love Red Lobster. I think The Boondocks and Chris Rock have both done bits on niggers at Red Lobster.

That looks like my friend Bill.

Bill, he likes to play golf and baseball. He enjoys a cold Budweiser on his days off.

This. Have never seen a nigger getting a gyro

thatsthejoke.jpg

Califag here.

I've never heard of Cracker Barrel.

Oh my god, have you had their chicken and dumplings? Or their meatloaf. Shit that place is always on my list of voucher approved restaurants when I work out of town. We rarely go though due to the lack of alcohol.

>be leaf
Swiss Chalet

If I go out to eat it's not usually for American cuisine. I can cook that shit at home as good or better than the restaurant. I'll eat gook, chink, towelhead, jap, wetback, wop, you name it. I know how to cook a steak. I can't make Sushi at home.

>nigs don't eat here

niggers literally think these are nice restaurants - also they never tip, complain the most, refuse to pay the most. They aren't the messiest though which is surprising.

I used to wait tables at Applebee's many years ago - when I trained they told me that black people were called "Mondays", because everybody hates Mondays

Coon Chicken Inn

Yeah, it's too family oriented. Didn't like that either.

country style food for the 'south-like' folk. go to it and you get this vibe

they dont call it the cracker barrel for nothin'! ;)

>eating at restaurants

LMAO, niggers. I invite friends and family to my place and cook for them.

Mediocre chicken
Great chicken sauce

we have florida cracker kitchen in florida

>Red lobster
uhhhhh

I would have went with a more 'retirement home' oriented, but I see where you're coming from.

>No black people ever eat at these establishments
You've obviously never been out of your gated community.

That would have been a nice joke if you hadn't worded it like a faggot

If you want to go to the whitest chain food restaurant in the country head to your local Jimmy John's. You'll see a spic once in a blue moon, and a nigger once or twice a month. Hint, they will never order a sandwich with cheese, and they will always take it to go.

MOTHERFUCKING SHONEY'S

Bob evans!
Get that candied bacon and take a keto nap. Best piss of your life when you wake up.

My mom turned sixty on Tuesday and for her birthday she asked my dad to take the whole family out for a fish dinner. My dad selected Red Lobster.

Initially I was incredibly skeptical. I don't care for clams or hush puppies so what good would it be to dine there? I was really wrong!

>surf and turf options the whole family could enjoy
>quite simply the best rice pilaf I've ever eaten
>a unique lobster pizza as an appetizer!
>Lipton iced tea
>based cheddar bay biscuits (I had 4, lawl)

This is my plea to Sup Forums give Red Lobster a chance. Embrace something different and try a new culture of food. Don't stick to burgers and fries.

Buffets are really fuckin bad too. Its like a zoo

dafuq? take your cummyass sodomy somewhere else faggot!

I'm from the south. That company is headquartered in the south. Take it from me. It's not a store only for whites. Plenty of black folks down south love them some Cracker Barrel.

I loved Bob Evans but they closed all of them in my area

Shoney's was GOAT. Seriously underrated cheeseburger. Unfortunately the one in my city closed about 15 years ago.

Any restaurant in a decent neighborhood. Any restaurant that requires a dress code. Any restaurant that has Chateau Margaux 2009 Balthazar on the wine list.

I bet you think red lobster is fancy dining

Well damn triple X, wonder why?

My entrées were on par with, if not to superior to anything I've ever gotten at the Olive Garden.

>ytho.jpg

And all three of those restaurants are shit.

I've still got a bob Evans near by. I'd prefer it over ihop. I've seen one or 2 niggers there ever. Ihop however is always loaded down with niggers and spics. Sucks when you're craving it at 2am but you know the place is packed with drunk niggers coming back from the club or whatever those animals do on a Friday or Saturday night

XDDDDD

Did somebody say "Monday"?

Why do black people love fish so much and why do they always heat up that disgusting leftover shit in the microwave in the break room? Is it because their ancestors spent so much time on boats?

Texas Roadhouse BY FAR

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Culver's is always 100% white

I really hope you're trying to be funny.
The food really isn't bad though.

Shoneys

i fuggin love shoney's

its because fish is what they eat in africa. these niggera have not been civilized even after 400 years. know why they have such loud bass in their cars? it s so other gangs hear them from miles away and are intimidated. just like in africa but they used drums.

Those cheeesy biscuit thingys are pretty darn good

>Applebee's
>Red Lobster
>no niggers
Where the fuck do you live?

First off, Shoneys is good as fuck.
Secondly, there are always niggers at Shoneys.

>white "food"

agreed, much better Outback

We invented food nigger.

Longhorn Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse
Carrabbas Italian Grill
Five Guys
Buffalo Wild Wings
Thank me later. Also, the blooming onion from Outback is GOAT.

What is that place? There are none around Pittsburgh but they start popping up when I drive south. That and fucking Bojangles.

Support local restaurants, not Jewish conglomerates.

Go into the kitchen of any restaurant named here and you will see there is no such thing as white people restaurant.

lubys
buttfuckers (fudruckers)
skeeters
bbq joints

Fukin peanuts all over the floor

>Laquisha serving KFC and claiming it as her own
Typical

Now this is the type of bait that always gets me. It's like "Europeans have no culture"

We've got Five Guys in the UK now.

Cracker Barrel is God tier... gotta get that 4 star and up waitress tho

Red Lobster has more niggers than Africa!

hannah dub ho muhfugga
bix nood

>Shoneys
>good
It's the single most disgusting buffet I've ever been too. Even fucking Golden Corral is better.

Get your beetus fix my child. Chicken Fried steak + fried apples + hbcasserole... also tons of Americana

Bertuccis (mostly northern east coast)

Dang Laquisha ordered Popeye's again? Thank da lawd she my baby mama

>Red Lobster
Served food there for 9 months over a decade ago. Sunday is "Big hat" day. All the black families come in after church with their goofy as fuck outfits. They never tipped. They requested endless biscuits. They required at least 3x the amount of dressing that is excessive, and generally would create what we called "Salad Soup". This was a mix of 2 types of nigger tier dressings (ranch+catalina). They would use at least 3x the amount provided (one cup thing). They would use biscuits to get it all from the bottom of the bowl.

My claim to fame:. I would deliver biscuits endlessly, and they would eat them all. Non stop. I would get at least one kid to puke at the table per sunday, and 3 times once. There is nothing good about any more than one of them things. Blacks have no common sense about health. Them things are the most unhealthy things ever made. I think they have more fat than a big mac.

TACO TACO TACO TACO

cc.com/video-clips/k4o1gb/reno-911--terry-s-tacos

White and alive
Sexy white and alive
> youtu.be/LKSY7OY4XaU

Roody poo detected

>not enjoying a Wisconsin 6 cheese butterburger at Culver's with your fellow blue eyed folk

Welcome to the first world

>Olive Garden
>red lobster
>fine dining

Ffs nigger, if not larping, you really need to get yourself to a steak house. Ruth's Chris at minimum.

giddee up, uboombub a mow mow

Old country buffet. Comfy AF

Cracker barrel. Is awful.
Why do whites always have shit taste in everything?

Why do you all dress like autistic children ?

This is how you can tell someone is from the midwest

Red lobster is little Africa.

Is this bait?

Cracker Barrel has the worst gravy ever!

Arby's offers a gyro now. Alot of blacks like them. Fortunately for me I only see blacks when I go to the South, or to Pittsburgh. Living in West Virginia I seldom see a negro.