ERIC 'THE BIKELOCK CUCK' CLANTON IS GOING TO COURT THIS THURSDAY

How many years will he get sentenced to, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/16/Eric_Clanton_criminal_complaint.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=v3z_FpJuWso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 years suspended sentence with 500 hours community service

Hopefully he pled not guilty and his charge will be upgraded to attempted murder. 5 years minimum, let's see how his antiracist rhetoric fares in a voluntarily racially segregated Californian prison.

Apparently he is subject to California's three strikes law which is a mandatory life sentence

he has 3 felonies?

Holy fuck.

No way, link?

oh i was assuming a clean record

no way does he have 2 felonies already

They can be counted concurrently -- as in each charge of aggravated assault counts toward the strikes even though they were committed at the same rally

He won't last long

his anus will be culturally enriched in prison.

He is innocent, his lawyer says he's the victim of an online hate campaign due to his political beliefs.

Get the name right it's:
ERIC 'KEKLOCK' CLANTON

Fuckin plebs

i'm positive he'll only get charged for the one caught on camera

>mfw Sup Forums sent a man to jail for life
in all seriousness it's his fault for being a shithead felon twice and then going out for a third time

And he's right. Look around you—these people are blind with hate.

He'll get off due to being targeted for hate crimes by the evil right wing internet

you guys must be new here

>'KEKLOCK'
>wordfilterowned
>plebs

Look around for other antifas at his court date too. Need some fresh kills.

Top Fucking Kek

any people located in Berkeley want to go and record it?

This

Take pics of all the people that show up, put them on the list

1 year sentence but he will be killed in prison by the Nazi Lowriders or a feral nigger.

Kek wills it...

time served and an apology by the court

>killed
He's the perfect boytoy for Tyrone and his buddies. He's not going to die in prison. Hell, considering how much of a fag he is, he might even enjoy his stay.

180 days probation. Checkem

He has priors from what I remember, but can't remember what for.

Plus he was fighting racism, so he has to be innocent, right?

Can someone fill me in on this cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE

Would he even survive prison? Or just die from getting his anus ravaged by huge niggers that he loves so much.

he bashed a bunch of innocent dudes with a bike lock and a mask. Sup Forums's autism identified him, and we turned the evidence over to the police. antifa scum

Nigga, you don't even get that little probation for a drunk and disorderly in Cali. He's getting prob getting a few months of jail and multiple years of probation with a plea deal at minimum

he's past the time for a plea deal and has already pleaded not guilty in the preliminary hearing

>he's past the time for a plea deal and has already pleaded not guilty in the preliminary hearing

A plea deal can be offered by the prosecutor at any time before a jury trial begins

Hah! What a loser.
Thanks anons

It's all real!

>life in prison
This possibility makes me comfy as all fuck.

Not a chance! Prison is MANDATORY under the statue.

my mistake

That's not how it works. The law is specifically designed to punish habitual felons.

Stop, my dick can only get so erect!

>images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/16/Eric_Clanton_criminal_complaint.pdf
that got me harder than it should have

I would think that he wasn't offered a very good deal, if in fact he is actually going to trial. If he loses a trial he will get the max.

>images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/16/Eric_Clanton_criminal_complaint.pdf
>4 counts of assault with a deadly weapon
>1 of trying to obscure face during crime
wew he's fucked unless he's got a great jewish lawyer

if this post ends in dubz, he gets anally enriched for four years

Someone go to court. Likely his close family/friends will testify or spreak. Write down their names, gather info and use that info to troll eric in prison. Send him dildos/maid costumes etc with the info of the family

Why does a guy who whacked some people over the head with a bikelock, inflicting non serious injuries, deserve a lifetime of gang beatings and rape, AIDS, and prison torture? Doesn't seem like fair punishment.

Yep! Notice State Prison is mandatory for the four felonies! No county jail, no probation. Mandatory ass-reaming big time prison!

He'll be raped and murdered before his sentence is up

>Why does a guy who whacked some people over the head with a bikelock, inflicting non serious injuries, deserve a lifetime of gang beatings and rape, AIDS, and prison torture?

Because cunts like that would have zero qualms about the same happening to you for sending out "racist"/"sexist"/"islamophobic" tweets

>Notice State Prison is mandatory for the four felonies! No county jail, no probation. Mandatory ass-reaming big time prison!
wew top lel rip his anus

his lawyer is a turbo kike communist piece of shit.

some Sup Forumslacks showed up on his first day in court and memed on him IRL

Assault with deadly weapon.

Hey I wish the law was lighter too in some regards, but using deadly weapons against people not in self defense can cost you a long time in prison.

>you must be
Severely autistic because you seem to miss the entire social context of sarcasm.

>non serious injuries

>his lawyer is a turbo kike communist piece of shit
lel figures

>some Sup Forumslacks showed up on his first day in court and memed on him IRL
noice

3 with 1/2 time. Should be the minimum for one unprovoked attack. 3 solid for every other attack.
The convict user

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

lets!

>3 with 1/2 time. Should be the minimum for one unprovoked attack. 3 solid for every other attack.

No way, they'll offer him a plea deal to take it down to 1 count of AWDW and the obscuring w/ mask first. He'll do a year, then 3 years of probation (if he takes the deal).

How ever long he stays, we need to let the local ABs know all about him. Maybe he can teach them some ethics when his mouth is not full of cock.

Reminder Eric has a lisp.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3z_FpJuWso

Only if you know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy.

Or one of their girlfriends on the outside could too.

Shit half of them have cellphones and twitter nowadays

He was caught on camera smacking people at least twice, hitting someone in the head once, and attempting to hit someone in the head another time. The first guy had a backpack on that protected him.

I bet he has a sex change so he can do easy time with his buddy Felarca.

If he does time, he better pray for protective custody. I understand he has an antifa tattoo as well. If he does not get it removed, the AB will do it with a fucking cheese grater.

He will get probation or a suspended sentence at most. Do you naïve kids not understand who the court system where he is standing trial is controlled by?

>how many years?
All of them :3

I seem to remember he was charged with 7 separate attacks. Can anyone confirm?

Read!

he sounds exactly like i imagined he would

can we clank the clant?

has Sup Forums flushed out every possible piece of video and picture evidence possible and sent them to the DA's office? if not, get on that faggots.. also include footage from other ANTIFA riots he was in as well if possible, for maximum charges

None of that matters. Plea deals also make that all a moot point. You happening fags are saying yourself up for disappointment like always. He won't serve any prison time.

5 counts of assault with a deadly weapon...yep, he's doing some time for sure.

Yes, it does matter. Assault with a deadly weapon is serious business, especially 5 counts. One count they may have gotten away with a long probation, but 5 counts indicates intent, but planning, therefore, pre-meditated. I'll bring the ketchup for the crow you'll be eating that night. Screencap this.

They have enough on him to make plea deal moot. You anti-happening fags are just cynical cunts!

Fuck off you bleeding heart.

Hoping for time served. Prison should be reserved for those who committed crimes against actual people.

He didn't serve time, you moronic subhuman.

He deserves an immediate pardon and a medal desu.

holy shit
he sounds exactly like you would expect him to

He deserves a life size bronze statue of Foucault up his ass.

You kids have never once been right about a happening. Remember the daily Oroville dam threads for months with nothing happening? That wasn't the first or last example, just something recent for you newfags.

>Remember the daily Oroville dam threads for months with nothing happening?
No.

The likelihood of a better plea than he denied is nil. That being said, from what I understand the state has plenty to hang him with, so it's feasable they'll hold their ground. He thinks he can get off and inmates will ALWAYS tell folks to go for jury trials, but they never think about the harsher sentences coupling that avenue.

like a valley girl?

Fer Shur! Fer Shur!

Anyone can PC. He doesn't have to pray, just snitch.

4 Felony counts of Assault with a deadly weapon while wearing a mask in discharge of a felony does not equal probation for anyone.

Don't forget they're enhanced charges,too, which means the DA wants a long sentence. If they were gonna let him plea down, they would have gone for harsher charges.

If it's less than 10-15 years, I'll be surprised.

Summerfag detected. If you came on here at all in Spring you'd have remembered.

I doubt the judge will allow cameras in the courtroom.

>Remember the daily Oroville dam threads for months with nothing happening?

Yeah, Oroville got BTFO by a wildfire recently iirc.

>Eric Clanton goes to jail
>All the blacks recognize he excellent work on their behalf
>They protect him from all forms of violence
>He becomes the national leader and voice for impoverished blacks
>He goes down as the greatest civil rights leader of his generation

>has Sup Forums flushed out every possible piece of video and picture evidence possible and sent them to the DA's office?

Yeah, we got his charges amended from 1 count of assault with a deadly weapon to 5 counts and "mask obscuring". Hopefully, the prosecutor doesn't drop the ball on our evidence

Perpetual mommies basement dweller detected. Your argument is weak, I.e. ;
what happened before is the same that is happening now. On top of that you add a worthless and incorrect ad hominem.