Yankee hate thread

Alright get in here boys. It's time we share our hatefucks for these privileged yuppie cuckboy faggots. Whether yall voted for Trump or not it don't matter. Yall still cucks.

I've been in the south for 3 years, and I have never seen so many niggers or white trash in my entire life. What happened to the south? Oh yeah, meth.

They should check their privilege.

Why do southerners all speak like niggers?

>use slaves to become relevant
>get btfo by the Union
>fall into 200 years of recession and irrelevancy without slaves

Is the South the poorest region in the Western world? Is it a classic case of conservashits getting btfo by the real world?

N O R T H
C
O
N
W
A
Y

Because most of them are octaroons. The women down here are huge mudsharks, its discusting. Like, how TF do you have a culture that hates blacks, but there are more blacks in the south than anywhere. I'm serious, it's like the good ones all had the common sense to move to other states black people in the south are walking stereotypes.

Because while only 1/3 of white Americans lived in the Antebellum South pre-1861, 9/10 blacks did.

Why the FUCK didn't Lee send them back when it was obvious they wern't going to win the war. I never understood the utter contempt for blacks in this country before moving to the south, other blacks don't even like them.

Stephen King is a piece of shit globalist hypocrite cuck.

why the fuck is NY not included in map?

>Implying the blacks up here are different

New England fag here, you should visit some of our ghettos.

>be me
>live in Connecticut

>Is the South the poorest region in the Western world?
Nigga, have you ever been to the Rust Belt? Take a trip to Erie, PA.

Mainer here. I fucking love North Conway. Haven't been in a long time though. Is Horsefeathers still good?

beat this
>pic related

I'm from south of Detroit originally, Michigan blacks are way better on average. Detroit is fucked, but you're an idiot if you go through there. The ghettos are everywhere in the south, even a few blocks away from million dollar houses. There is literally no middle class here. Areas of North Charleston that remind me of Afghanistan.

What happened to the Yankees?

Oh yeah, Heroin

That shit is all over the place down here too...in addition to meth which they are lacing into other drugs

Because ny is not new england and is not welcome

>live in pa
>tfw better than both the south and northeast

Michigan > South

Oh fuck you his character development is top notch and he hasn't lost a step.

is a yuppee like a very middle class/bordering on upper class person?
i hate those people too

Have fun with that 6 months of winter, I'll be on the beach tanning my bronze ass till late november

Love this place shouldn't be telling ppl about it

I don't think so mate

Massachusetts hates the Yankees.

They are Red Sox fans.

>west coast
>even holding a gun

>Is Horsefeathers still good?

yeah man come on over

Oregon seemed pretty cool till all of the fags from California started spilling over when their economy started imploding 10 years ago

That's a Mexican kiddo. They kill eachother all the time. But you're kind of correct, they tend to use knives.

The only thing in New England is a bunch of drunk ass potato niggers spouting about how great the Patriots are

North Conway is fine but can you explain why you Have such a strong opinion on it? I don't see why you would stay there over Jackson

New England is cold as fuck and too far from any decent states to make road trips. Oh and also rittled with heroin.

>too far from any decent states to make road trips
???????????

I live in NY

I'm not a cuck right?

I mean Trump came from here after all.

And no I'm not a faggot who lives in the city.

I like Michigan, living there at the moment.

New Yorkers are excluded. They're not as bad as Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, etc. NY is still part of New England but it's the least obnoxious out of the bunch.

Get Taxachusetts, Connecticunt, and Rhode (not an) Island off that map, it's insulting to be grouped in with those faggots.
Also bring it on Lake Champlain will run red with the blood of dead dixiecunts.

>still salty
34-28 Tom Brady did nothing wrong

>waaahhh they actually have seasons up there
Cold keeps the niggers away, see

I was born and raised in Massachusetts but i hate the cucks in my state more than anybody. the bullshit they chanted was fucking retarded, in history we would have discussions over certain topics so when the one Republican kid brought up immigrants taking our jobs the entire class would scrutinize him for thinking the wrong way, I fucking hate my school

fuck yankees