Anyone who reads Infowars, Breitbart or any other fake news deserves to be publicly humiliated...

Anyone who reads Infowars, Breitbart or any other fake news deserves to be publicly humiliated. You guys cite NaturalNews on science reports too?

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/tag/breitbart/
weather.com/news/news/breitbart-misleads-americans-climate-change?cm_ven=T_WX_CD_120616_2
news.vice.com/story/breitbarts-phony-election-map-shows-how-hard-it-is-to-stamp-out-fake-news
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jewish-family-leaves-lancaster-county-fox-breitbart
snopes.com/2016/08/07/breitbart-duped-by-fake-news-again/
trofire.com/2016/12/06/breitbarts-pizzagate-conspiracy-fake-news-inspires-real-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>before you say something true
>remove the uncomfortable proof

>cite
There it is. The approval of academia is all that drives you. Not entrepreneurship, not pride in your homeland, just neoliberal circle jerking and citing your own shitty papers.

the left really can't meme can it

>blah blah blah waaah waaah waah

> Wikileaks
> InfoWars
> proof

Yeah you can just type in "IM A STOOPID TRUMP SUPPORTER" and it would have the same effect ya' know

>science reports

liberal arts major detected

Leftists can't meme confirmed.

Yeah, I seek support from intelligent individuals in academia. Not snake oil salesmen like Alex Jones. Sorry!

Yes they do.

How about this:
all media websites that profit from their viewers are garbage

well would you look at this, and this is only since you changed the filename you mentally ill retard

T. Increasingly nervous fake news globalist agent wagecuck

Youre the fake news BbC/cnn/wapo/wsj whatever.
This is quantifiable and objdctively provable.

You lie.
You obfuscate
You omit.

And youre losing power to sources with actual integrity like breitbart and indelendent media

And youre scared as a bitxh and you know it.

Sage and kys

Breitbart is a more legitimate site than CNN.

Infowars is an entertainment site, like The Daily Show or John Oliver or Bill Maher.

These are facts.

Are you saying my trusted websites like trueamericanpatriot.ru is fake?

Alternatively, check the sources everytime something interesting comes up and decide for yourself who is correct on what rather than slinging meme buzzwords like a leftist parasite.

More legitimate than CNN?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're such a fucking, petty joke!!!

Yeah I can't wait to read inflated crime stats and snowflakes bitching about Starbucks coffee colors!!

You mean like James Damore, Richard Dawkins or Francis Crick?

>leftards hate wikileaks now

What the fuck happened?

Well CNN does have their priorities pretty fucked, if you ask me.

Because to them, hunting down a reddit meme creator is somehow more important than actual political happenings.

Are you attacking my identity rather than my argument? Oh no, sweetie, I'm so sorry but you can't do that on Sup Forums without looking like an idiot.

My completely uninformed opinion about a topic is more legitimate than CNN. They've been shown repeatedly to purposefully lie to further an agenda.

this

>The left can't meme

Smh

whats the deal taking Hero Academia and making it into shit means. leave froppy alone.

> ITT : OP is that typical faggot

Remember when liberals loved wikileaks?

We have countless examples of CNN fabricating news, and directly engaging in collusion with the Drmocrats.

I'm sure you have proof of Breitbart fabricating news and direct collusion with the Republican party?

All I can think of is one contentious article on Global Warming.

> Wikileaks
Point me to something Wikileaks got wrong

Solely reads. Reading it is important, part of understanding the shit show we are all in.

This is what Silicon Valley hath wrought. Erase it and Hollywood. Purveyors of filth

Hop in OP

If these news articles are fakes there would be retractions or law suits. Get fucked, brietbart is legit. Show me where it isn’t.

>Before you criticize Fake News you should shove facts up your ass

I actually don't get this meme.

Wrecked him and checked them

nope

Die, kike.

>Breitbart fabricating news
Where do you want to begin?

factcheck.org/tag/breitbart/

weather.com/news/news/breitbart-misleads-americans-climate-change?cm_ven=T_WX_CD_120616_2

news.vice.com/story/breitbarts-phony-election-map-shows-how-hard-it-is-to-stamp-out-fake-news

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jewish-family-leaves-lancaster-county-fox-breitbart

snopes.com/2016/08/07/breitbart-duped-by-fake-news-again/

trofire.com/2016/12/06/breitbarts-pizzagate-conspiracy-fake-news-inspires-real-violence/

>direct collusion with the Republican party?
Do you not know who Steve Bannon is?

ALL MEDIA IS KIKE MEDIA

Checked.

Only one of them is contentious, the weather one.

The rest aren't fake news.

Check again. A fake map is fake news. Pizza gate is fake news. Saying there were fake protestors is fake news, etc.

yall niggas replying to a bait slide thread.

Don’t you fucking cute pizzagate, that sick fuck alefamtis with his refrigerator kill room in a museum with permission to ship through customs without inspection, and the pizza shop owner who is “one if the most powerful men in DC”. You are a sick fuck.

Also, what a bunch of shit proof. I can go on YouTube right now and watch an hour of lies and them cutting contributors that don’t tow the line from cnn right now.

Enjoy your faggot life, don’t ever talk to me or my wife’s son ever again.

James Alefantis is a Rothschild. Pizzagate is real. They use childrens blood to make Adrenochrome.

>anime shitter had to switch to fatass because based frog girl was taken

1. Their global warming article contained no Fake News.

2. The electoral map was a demonstration of a talking point, again, contained no fake news

3. Breitbart reported the facts as known. The family lying is not their problem.

4. Again, not Fake News. Breitbart reported on articles already published.

5. How can reporting on an investigation be Fake News?

He’s a sick fuck hiding in plain site normies refuse to look at.

He will burn in this life or the next, hopefully both.

help me word this better

I knew the US was shit when it came mental healthcare but wow.

jesus christ user

1. They never said there was fake protesters. They said ABC had found advertisements for paid protesters. This is true.

2. It's not a fake map. It's a map they made. It's literally real.

3. Pizza Gate is a theory, like Russian Hacking. Not fake news.

Fucking throwing up right now, but hey they are finally a real woman right?

>infowars
Literally an entertainment site
>Wikileaks
Not a single thing has been disproven and people have lost their jobs over the info leaked there.
>breitbart
still more reputable than CNN, but CNN doesn't set the bar very high.

Sage these bait threads people.

Doesnt wikileaks have a 100% accuracy rating? Stay delusional libtard

This is the second leftest BnHA meme I've seen

Not an argument

This is bait or red dit

I'm the one who first cropped that reaction image, don't use it to defend CNN you cuck faggot

Kek when do people not see bait before their very eyes. This shit-posting shill has literally copy-pasted from his last article a couple of days ago. Remember lads stay safe and Sage

Kys you fucking faggot

InfoWars is shit, but I haven't heard much about WikiLeaks being fake. No one really denies the crap they post.

>Their global warming article contained no Fake News.
Mate, the fucking title of the article itself is fake news. Then there's further fake news when they say bullshit like, "The last three years may eventually come to be seen as the final death rattle of the global warming scare." They then state there was a 20 year pause, which is false. Did you even bother reading the fucking article?

>The electoral map was a demonstration of a talking point, again, contained no fake news
That's false. The electoral map itself is fake, and is then saying Trump won 3084 counties, which is also untrue. This is a pathetic defense of the indefensible.

>Breitbart reported the facts as known. The family lying is not their problem.
What?

>Again, not Fake News. Breitbart reported on articles already published.
Spreading fake news makes you fake news.

>How can reporting on an investigation be Fake News?
There isn't a pizzagate investigation because pizzagate is bullshit.

You're trying to defend a fake news site with a repeated history of spreading bullshit, and it's quite clear you can't properly defend it.

>Conflating Infowars and Wikileaks

Correct. I can't argue with somebody making baseless claims.

>font
>kekistani flag
Fuck off reddittor

Soon, young cuck.

> They said ABC had found advertisements for paid protesters. This is true.
This isn't true. The site they cited is not the real ABC News website. It's a fake one.

> It's not a fake map. It's a map they made. It's literally real.
It's a fake electoral map, which is what they were trying to convey. Stop trying to be a disingenuous moron because I clearly showed Breitbart frequently peddles bullshit.

>Pizza Gate is a theory, like Russian Hacking. Not fake news.
It's a conspiracy theory surrounded by falsehoods and lies. Spreading it means you are fake news.

>I don't trust in mainstream media so I only consume alternate media that does no reporting of its own and whose content is essentially repackaging of the mainstream media I distrust as opinion pieces conforming to my worldview

I have seen that thread.
It was disgusting.
Why do you have to shove it in my face again.

>Wikileaks
Never been known to lie, if you have proof, then please lay it out.The lefties seemed to love them when they posted stuff about American gunship killing civillians, but now its against the narrative so somehow fake.

Give me one example when sites like Infowars and Breitbart have spread fake news. I'll be waiting.

>khcyst4k
>cyst
literally cancer

>>>/Reddit/

They are the worst at memes

>WikiLeaks
>fake news

You stick to your kike owned sites faggot.

Lmao

>wikileaks

I don't give a shit about Infowars, but Wikileaks has a perfect record over ten years.

>You have to check your facts; I always check Snopes and Politico

Then how come you believe in dumb meme like kekistan?

>Anyone who reads

Stop making shitty Hero Academia memes you twat

this, 1000 times this

OP probably thinks science is literally just poring water with red food coloring from one Erlenmeyer flask to another and repeating this until aspirin has formed.

Or poring water with green food coloring from one Erlenmeyer flask to another and repeating this until polyurethane has formed.

QUIT TAINTING MY HERO ACADEMIA WITH THIS SHIT

YOU NIGGER FAGGOT

>More legitimate than CNN?

Yes, CNN has zero credibility.

>Anyone who reads Infowars, Breitbart or any other fake news deserves to be publicly humiliated.

Anyone who decides to use the kekistani flag deserves to be publicly humiliated.

oh, honey....

>There isn't a pizzagate investigation because the elite are above the law.

Look into Laura Silsby. Then look at Bill Clinton riding convicted underage sex pimp Epstein's private plane and leaving his secret service behind.

These lefty posts with Hero Academia memes as the OP are always bait. Stop taking it.

Opinions aren't fake news user.

The electoral map was a visual demonstration of a point they were making. Do you call magazine covers with cartoons of Trump colluding with Russians fake news too?

>What

Breitbart reported the facts. The family lied about the facts.

>Reporting on fake news makes you fake news

So literally everyone is fake news now?

>There isn't a pizzagate investigation

But that's empirically false.

>You're trying to defend a fake news site with a repeated history of spreading bullshit, and it's quite clear you can't properly defend it.

I said it's more legitimate than CNN and Washington Post, which is true.

That doesn't make it not Fake News user

Try and keep up.

What do you get out of making these threads?

>he even left his kekistano division campaign flag on
When will this shit ever end?

>CNN
>to legit to quit