Let's take a look at which countries don't have a Rothschild bank, my dudes

1- Cuba - Under sanction, travel ban, they are easy game so it is probably pushed later in the agenda
2- Iran - Got sanctioned, played by west's rules, still is getting threatened by the peaceful, the benevolent, the middle-east pacifist Trump
3- Syria - Spectacular fuck up, stumped firstly by the outrage of American citizenry against invasion, if there is anyone reading that was a part of it I salute you and love you as a semi-Middle-Eastern; stumped secondly by Putin and noble Russian people; stumped thirdly by the international communities' wokeness against Sarin gas false flags. But not for a second do i believe that that story is over
4- *** NORTH KOREA - WAR IMMINENT ***

Are you ready to die or get cought up in a radioactive fallout for a kike banker who'll be comfy as fuck in an island that isn't in any public map?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Bank_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey these are just coincidences you anti semite. i really care for the well being of the NORK's, those poor people!!!

I don't want this to happen. Fuck.

North sentinel island has no Rothschild bank either. Opinion discarded.

And those countries listed above are bigger and more significant. Amerifats are retarded

(((Cohencidences)))

Libya had its gold stolen, do they have a CB now ?

they are retarded yes, but dont forgive that tge giga kike that is rothschild is the lord and owner of the Ukiked states of murica

>Countries that didn't have a Rothschild bank in 2000
Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

What could it mean??

Nobody has a Rothschild bank. This is a myth started by ignorant burgers that think everybody uses their private-owned central bank system. There are no other central banks that are privately owned besides the American one.

>Iran - Got sanctioned, played by west's rules
Yeah; no.

>Syria - Spectacular fuck up

I'm so glad of that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Argentina
>Ownership Government of Argentina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Brazil
>Ownership Government of Brazil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Chile
>Ownership Government of Chile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Bank_of_China
>Ownership Government of China

Check any country that you wish, other than the United States, and they are not privately-owned.

The Federal Reserve is owned ~54% by the Rothschilds though.

Yes finally someone talked about this thank you op

Go Away Goldberg

Question. How do you know they don't have a Rothschild bank? How do you who does have one?

bump

>There are no other central banks that are privately owned besides the American one.
Completely false.

Checked. Heil Hitler.

Racis ass white bois

theres more I thought, like what about those bumfuck countries like aouth ossetia or something