Fell for the 'the economy is doing great' meme

>fell for the 'the economy is doing great' meme
>applied to 10 fast food places near me
>get an interview at Mcdonalds
>2 months since the interview, they still haven't called me back
>I'm still an unemployed virgin who lives with his parents

McDonald's only hire ultra high IQ city people.

kek I keep getting ghosted from places I apply to as well so I fucking quit
Tomorrow I'm going to try out the work online meme.

You typically need 10 years experience and a Ph.D in fast-food management to get hired at McDonald's.

Good luck, OP.

try to find a laborer job on a construction site, hard work and good pay

You got lucky, working at a fast food place fucking SUCKS. Fucking rushes, man, the orders just don't stop and you're a couple orders behind and the managers are the biggest assholes I've ever met

this is now a jobs thread, how do you get a job in today's world as a white male?

>qualifications: bsc/msc in physics from bad school, phd in bioengineering from top 20 school, postdoc at an ivy league. Good at stats, C++, matlab, math, physical modelling, public speaking, 5+ first author publications. OK at programming in any language as I've picked up numerous along the way (c shell, bash shell, tcl/tk, python, java)

I've applied to about 75 jobs as a quant at various banks, data science and other science jobs and have had 0 interviews.

Go advertise on Craigslist as handyman. You'll be raking in money.

>this is now a jobs thread, how do you get a job in today's world as a white male?
Step 1: Stop being a faggot and start thinking like a Jew
Step 2: Become self-employed

>tfw cousin owns a firm
>tfw they're taking me on part-time at a 300.000Kr/mo salary
>tfw cheap student housing
>tfw can live on my own and eat out since half the local restaurants have cousins working
>tfw Amerisharts will never know the joy of an all-white society

Learn javascript and work as a code monkey
even pajeets can do it

>such a loser you can't get employed at McNigger
>this is the economies fault
How pathetic are you??

have you tried following up on the interviews?

Thank the millions of illegal aliens who "do the jobs Americans won't do".

>good pay
nice one

I haven't had an interview yet. I'm still in a postdoc but obviously the salary is shit.

I've considered being self-employed but every idea I have for an app or machine-learning application already exists. I still keep thinking but believe me every idea I have has been done. How do I start thinking like a jew if i'm a goy?

>get job at FedEx
>my whole body hurts now

Kill me.

>implying the economy isn't doing great
>implying it's not his fault he didn't get accepted
take responsibility OP you fucking degenerate

If you're older than a teenager McDonald's won't hire you idiot. They have to pay you more to do s job a clinically retarded 17 year old can do.

Aim higher. Telemarketing and call centres are good for neets. They force you to better yourself through socialization.

This, virginanon. You can skip fast food slaving, you dodged a bullet. Literally the shittiest of jerbs. Do some general labor, stay away from the vice, and you'll build yourself and make some money. And you'll be doing a mans job, not picking flies out of lettuce as a zit-faced manager is prodding you to make a shake and get the window.

Can I have some money?

look for local opportunities and stop looking through chain restaurant ads. local businesses are hit and miss, but there's at least a chance for a hit

Get job at Amazon as a line worker, a year later get promoted to line manager

Apply for a trade apprenticeship. Electrician, pipefitter, plumber etc. All are honest careers that have good earning potential. If you are young, you could retire in your mid-late 50s, and not have much of an issue with your lifestyle.

you need to show interest and follow up faggot

>Go put in at 10 places (aka get told to apply online, shrug, leave)
>Wait two fucking months expecting something to happen
?????

>can i have some money?
seems like the type of shit (((they))) would say

>Not applying to supermarkets or Walmarts
>Not applying to stores or actual restaurants
>Not applying to hotels or gas stations
Baited/10

You're not trying hard enough. Some fag made Uber and then another fag made Lyft.
Assclown makes Postmates, so some other assclown makes Doordash.

If you want to make an app, make an app. You won't be good at making them if you don't ever make them.

If you want to pay your bills, then pay your bills. Go get a job. Call the manager. Email email email. Follow up.

You think I got my first decent job without following up? No. I emailed them once a week for 8 weeks.

It doesn't matter what your earnings are. It matters what you spend. If you try to live like a rockstar on min wage you deserve to be broke. Folks that can appreciate a meager income are often the folks who'll save and buy property. I get the feeling you're an unappreciative little fuck and that's why you bitch and complain about everything. Be a man, make a living, and move away from mommy and daddy.

Honestly this is also the fastest way to loose your virginity virginanon. I am not kidding. Bored horny housewives are a real life meme.

Can we just get UBI now? This all just sounds so tiring...

start networking and making friends in high places.

the job will fall on you easy.

Call center work was the single worst thing I have ever done.
People suck

>300,000Kr
This is fucking standard black money here, not much to boast about.

make an app that applies to thousands of jobs.

>work at a Forbes rated top 16 SaaS companies in the work
>Office on the beach in California
>Make a ton
>Lots of upward mobility
All that said, you are one of the only people Ive ever been jealous of on 4chins. Its so brown here

Also I'm top 2nd in Denmark so I know what I'm saying.

The trick is to go above and beyond the average. When applying, drop off a new resume at least once a week. Show up in person too, none of those online application bs.

You can always just join the military and get off your fat ass.

Pics of female cousins. Have mercy on Le 53% nordanon. ALL US call centers are opiod dens. Avoid.

from personal expericne you have to apply online and ask for an interview I got hired at Wendy's in less than a 5'minute interview, not the best job mind you but it's great for starting out

Do work from home tech support. Unless you're a sub mudmonkey brainlet you should be able to.

There is no escape.

That's Obamanomics for you, it will take years to undo the damage.

Here, sure, but in America even full-time jobs paying $35k a year are considered good.
Sounds pretty nice. What company?

Get into blockchain tech emerging technology and the footchoor.

Apply at Goodwill or Wal*Mart.. Grocery store, whatever.
Those places will hire you even w/o good team collaboration skills.

great idea, already exists

Better than mickey d's, and actually achievable for a sperg like op.

Regular forced conversations with strangers also personally helped me completely overcome my social anxiety

>Mcdonalds

Wow you're a pathetic faggot.

You could get a job at a store or a supermarket that pays better and doesn't smell like shit.

i know it does.

build one and compete with the fucker that is charging 25/month to get people sign up to his stupid service.

Just give out universal basic income already, it's 2017 for Pete sake.

We're posting in a slide thread btw. What the fuck are they sliding at a time like this?

Procore technologies

THISSSS. Should've sucked off your professors when you had the chance they probably could have gotten you a job somewhere.

I heard you country soon will become iceland-stan. Your qts already riding BBC. Time for KYS

details?

You should apply for a job once a day, everyday, make it a habit, don't worry if it's something you probably wouldn't do or will get turned down for. Think of the applying as the goal. Don't emotionally invest yourself in getting the job, apply and forget about it (but make sure record the jobs you send out for, so if they ask you for an interview you have a clue about what you are doing there)

Kek. My income has doubled in the last 6 months.