Anyone else just get drafted by the U.S. Military recently? How do I prepare? I'm nervous as hell...

Anyone else just get drafted by the U.S. Military recently? How do I prepare? I'm nervous as hell. What the fuck do I do?

I cut my big toe off so I can't go

Tehehehehehehe

Stupid goyim

Just tell em you're a tranny you dolt

Might as well follow your lead then ;_;

I may actually consider getting a sex change within the next few days because of this.

>have flatfeet

bone spurs

So do I but I just got conscripted a few minutes ago.

autism speaks

is this serious or larp?

You grab your gun and land on the North Korean beaches, I'm 18 user, I'm ready to kill the commies for my country.

The US Military does not have a draft.

"drafted"

Hey, you tried.

>thinks you have to get a sex change to be transgender
Xoy do I have news for you.

i kekd

please fucking draft me already
i want to kill gook commies just like they did in nam

holy fuck, there hasn't been a draft in over 40 years

Holy shit OP I thought was going crazy. I got a letter from selective service two days ago. I have to report to the nearest recruitment in one week or a sheriff will pop to my house.

Proof or sage, actually no just sage

Here's what you say:

>oy gevalt my foot hurts. I'd love to go to war and die with you fellas but I can't cuz my foot is feeling kinda sore :( sorry maybe next time, oh and btw if you were captured in war you are literally subhuman

Maybe we'll meet in basic training... if I don't pussy out by shooting myself in the foot like one of the other anons did ;_;

just got my draft letter

what do boys?

Did you also get conscription?

kys to avoid being drafted it's the only way

>getting draft letters at midnight
i just got a sunburn what do

yeah im deploying for soul soon

13 13 13 666 neat

HOLY FUCK you too? My dad is pissed but it's legally binding

For soul eh?

yeah
im telling them that im a tranngender

>soul
You gotta try harder than that

?

Where is soul again?

>not volunteering after the Eclipse-September event
>2017+1

the korea

No

Oh damn, THEE Korea huh?

yeah the north ones are getting rowdy and the southern ones are fighting back or something

>tfw already disqualified by meps
Have fun dying for Israel goys

Post the letter

>waiting a few days
do it now faggot

i got constipation, does that count

it was R for recruited

This is some committed samefagging. Also sage.

>tfw want US to go to state of war so can start enlistment quicker

haha this is how the US will erase that 56% face meme

my inmigrant cousin who lives in US got a call and a offer to get citizenship if he enters the Marines
Good bye chicanos

Great, now post it. You're not lying are you?

>
fake because there is no draft but let's say there is

>Be drafted by the US military
>Claim to be a transgender
>?????
Doesn't work because they won't really enforce it during a fucking draft

>in over 40 years

do you realize how little a 40 year time frame is? are you still a teenager?

i did just post it ?

Wow now I feel a little less depressed

>not being stoked at the opportunity to kill and rape commie gooks to your heart's content

The fuck's wrong with you?

>not enlisting the moment we go to war for real

I'm ashamed to share a country with pussies like you

My keyboard isn't Braille so I'm pretty sure I'm not blind.

i am :(

Ok...is this shit real or fake?
Show is a link or source pls.

>Drafting the American populace for fighting a nation which is equipped worse than Saddam's Iraq ever was

Oh you didn't say there was a :( on your letter, that's legit.

Pretty clearly fake. It'd be a big deal if they started conscription again.

Pics or it didn't happen

gave me mild acid flashback

hmmm

fucking coward

Maybe I just don't want to die for Israel?

idk if im still eligible but i wouldnt mind getting drafted. it would pull me away from this hellish post-college job hunt for a couple years. i am physically fit and well educated so maybe i could worm my way into something cushy, too

Relax.

There won't be a military draft. Believe me when I say the US military doesn't want to send people on the frontlines who had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to enlist. They are a liability on the battlefield, and will have the most disciplinary problems that will effect the readiness and capabilities of the unit they are assigned to.

The draft days are gone.

Coward.

>tfw have a heart condition so wouldn't get drafted

it's a good and a bad feel

Draft lotto was just on tv

So the cutoff age is 25 or 26? I'm 29 so I guess I'd be fine.

Just say you're a tranny mate :^)

sure

dude i just got a letter in the mail with a long af number and my birth date. i think i might get called soon

its real

I maintain a constant status of teetering on the edge of obesity so that if the draft fires up, I can deep fry some tendies rq and because disqualified from the draft.

Good luck with your benis inspection. Hope they aren't too rough.

pussies itt. You really have no choice in the matter. Your numale asses won't be fleeing the draft again and shitting up other countries like here again.

You civilians are pathetic. There won't be a draft. Real men are already here and there plenty of us

cowards excuse not backed up by facts. You tell that to yourself to make it easier to cope with the fact that you're a coward, that you aren't strong.

>claim to be transgender
>be overweight
>have asthma
>get drafted
>die in training from an asthma attack

Looking forward to my future

fat people should be drafted first, because they are a liability to the country. they are proven to be less intelligent and less emotionally stable, not to mention how we have to pay for the stroke they have in their 40's. the malnutrition fucks people's brains up and reduces them to useless hoglings

just give them sticks or something and use them as fodder if they are too fucking glutinous to not eat their triple flavor blasted cheetos and yummy sugar gum gum drops every goddamn day

we've always had a draft, it just hasnt been needed since the 70's.
although you're right, if there was a draft, it wouldnt matter.
the real question, if they'd draft ftm?

>blue-yellow and yellow-blue
you mean fucking green?

>He thinks Trudeauland can be shitted up more

pretend you have bone spurs in your foot, it's how Trump dodged the draft.

>flag
>assblasted chink detected

GOOD FUCKING GOY, DIE FOR (((THEM)))

Wait, you actually GOT drafted? Or did you just get your selective service number? That's weird, I didn't know people were actually getting drafted at the moment. Let me know.

>pretend you have bone spurs in your foot
Easily medically provable/disprovable now, it's how I discovered I had them.

I'm hoping for a miracle, they nuke us, we nuke them out of existence, we get into world war 3, we defeat Russia, destroy the world population and the UN, kill billions by the bucket load, and then we emerge victorious as a Trump Empire.

IT AINT ME

What would we be without us dieing for (((them)))? Someones gotta do it. Might as well make serious cash and travel the world world waiting to "die" haha. Grow a pair and enlist you faggot

t. literal cucks

>LMAO rite ON PEDE!!XDXDXD
SHADIIRLLAYY

And your a pussy

nigger, i'm fucking rolling in neatbux gaming all day while you foot the bill, keep bein that best goy

No, it wasn't. You can't believe people are this retarded are you? Congratulations on a (You), and making people perform a 10 second Google search.

You must be proud.

That's right my a pussy. Your wife's pussy. Damn it feels good to be a Jody.

Who the fuck checks their mail in the middle of the night?

Larping as Jody? Haha my wife wouldn't Fuck you

all of you with the letters please mark your name off in snip tool and fucking screen cap this shit