Asylum Seeker with HIV had Sex with Two Dozen Icelandic Women

The suspect is believed to be an asylum seeker of Nigerian nationality. Police have grounds to believe that the man knew that he was HIV+.
But he was released from custody and served with a four-month travel ban. As at 24 July, two women had been confirmed HIV+ and 10-20 more had been tested.

According to Inspector Friðrik Smári Björgvinsson, Head of the Reykjavik Metropolitan Police Criminal Investigation Department, there is no reason to keep the suspect in custody any longer.
The case is currently being investigated by the police and the Icelandic Directorate of Health and is said to be proceeding well.
As at 24 July, two women had been confirmed HIV+ and 10-20 more had been tested."

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.bg/2017/08/asylum-seeker-with-hiv-had-unprotected.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/11835537/10000-Icelanders-offer-to-house-Syrian-refugees-after-authors-call.html

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2017/05/19/cases_of_hiv_double_in_iceland/
zimbabwe-today.com/due-lack-men-iceland-will-pay-5000-per-month-immigrants-marry-icelandic-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iceland BTFO

Blacked.with.hiv.com

serves those coal burners right

Burn the coal...

Karma for racemixing. Lets hope the rest of their lives will be painful.

Pay the toll

Why in the fuck did a Nigerian get granted asylum? Did I miss a war over there?

BBC is so fucking amazing sexually that women are willing to die for it

how can white boi compete

Kek, play stupid games win stupid prizes

>muh based iceland
I'm not even surprised these inbred fucking norwegians that were too much pussies to fight for their own people and fled to iceland are so cucked.
>inb4 sven is cucked meme
Yeah i know, but iceland has been cucked for generations

HAHAHHAHAH
Burn the coal pay the toll.
When are white thots gonna learn?
HAHAHHA

Iceland's population is small as fuck, so a single refugee infecting 2 women for sure and possibly up to 20 is actually pretty crazy when considered on a per-capita basis.

also this just shows that so many western women are useless skanks, which everyone should've already known.

>Average white women

they just show up and get asylum

Did anyone in Iceland even have HIV before this nigger showed up?

The 2 positive ones probably fucked him but I doubt the other 10-20
They're probably friends of the retarded coal burners who are worried because they shared food with the infected or someshit

Either way it's hilarious

Wait..... Is it really that easy to bang chicks in Iceland?

Pls respond

Fucking disgusting

I say yes..

Europeans think...

Non-white = Need asylum

I'm going to test my luck next year in Norway or Denmark. Hopefully I can pass as a muslims and get some free blond pussy

Wait wut?!
An asylum seeker from Nigeria has sex with over 20 Icelandic women?

Something is not right here...

Fucking stallion.

Yes if you're a nigger

>iceland
>300,000 people
>would be as if a HIV "refugee" in Sweden had sex with 600 white women

Pozland

Yeah I'm reading this like wtfffff??????? How the hell did he pull it off? Over 20?! Over what period of time? I assume he was constantly out trying to get that ass. How the fuck does anyone even have time for that anyway? If he got that many women, how many more turned him down?

I hope it's SuperAIDS for them.

>Wait..... Is it really that easy to bang chicks in Iceland?
Depends on who you are. If you are a white guy, probably not.

But don't have black people in Iceland, so probably he was seen as a rare exotic specimen. Therefore if you are black, go for it. You will fuck lots of nordic women as they do not have many black people there.

Why is an intelligent and nice person like me a kissless virgin while a literal AIDS-infested nigger refugee with nothing to his name can creampie 24 white Aryan pussies?

Please respond.

Flag checks out. Best of luck to you pablo

About time someone wiped out the smug Icelandics desu.

You have standards.

Easy. He was the rare black in a white country with no black people.

White women gone crazy for mystery meat.

BLACKED
ETERNALLY BLACKED

go get some hiv first so that you can punish the betrayers

They all deserve it for their degeneracy.

pls respond, anyone have any more info? This is killing me.

I'm thinking two things, one no standards like other user said. Two, he probably had nothing better to do and was out constantly trying to get that ass. If you spend enough time and make enough advancements, you will get laid, of course. It's just a matter of numbers. Women are fucking horny creatures, there's probably more than a few who would fuck you. You just need to find them.

Novel male advantage.
It happens in fruit flies too.
Women are on the same level as insects.

dude there's like 300 women in the whole place..

RIP ICE

>Asylum Seeker with HIV had Sex with Two Dozen Icelandic Women

and tat is why u only have sex with virgins ...
All other women are prostitute scum.

Kill them, they're forever impure now. Slit their throats and let them bleed out in the street as a lesson to the other thots

Niggas are very sexually aggressive.

>Over 20?!

There is a lot we don't know about the women involved. Think about it. Set your standards low enough and bagging 20 chicks is dead easy.

Nigs aren't known for their exacting standards.

Over 1 years. Let that sink in.

The women of our race 1. have fucking betrayed us and 2. never had much in-group loyalty to begin with.

Not a bad idea. Do it publicly.

He be ded. He be good.

This

wow white women literally can't resist the BBC...

how can white """men""" even compete?

Degenerate women of the west, look at us muslims. We control our women.

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2017/05/19/cases_of_hiv_double_in_iceland/
>In 2016, 27 individuals were diagnosed with HIV which is double that of the years before. Four individuals were diagnosed with AIDS which means that HIV infection has still been undetected in some individuals, a cause for worry, states the report
Iceland's HIV rate is going to moon, buy in now

Unprotected sex with an African refugee. Those are some dumb bitches.

>those 600 have sex with 2 people each
>now 1800 people have HIV
>those 1800 have sex with 2 different people
>now 5400 people have HIV
>those 5400 have sex with 2 other people
>...
>the cycle repeats

Don't insult insects.

Icelanders have always been hyper liberal degenerates who's only saving grace was being isolated from Europe.

I wish I could say this surprised me, but it doesn't.

>one nigger just pozzed a whole country

white women were a mistake

>how can white """men""" even compete?
itts easy. just go for hispanics and asians and let these disgusting whores die of AIDS. its a win-win for everyone

pic related Icelandics celebrating poverty ball victory

Toll officially paid.

>Racemixing

Just neck yourself

Remember, every non-white women you fuck is betraying her own race as well and is thus scum. This is the nature of women.

Out of all the women, ours are the best, but they are still fucking disloyal trash and need to be oppressed.

300,000 people
150,000 women
Let's assume 10% of them are of prime age (16-26)
He fucked 0.16% of Iceland's breeding female population.
If he did the same proportion in America, that would be 26,500 women.

now which of you fine fascist alpha muh have more white children meme is going to marry these ladies for the good of whites?

>ours are the best
enjoy your AIDS

I thank god I'm not white, I don't have to pretend that coal burners are anything but abject trash or make excuses for them because something something white babies.

That's one way to learn the toll.

how can a literal hiv-infested nigger bang >20 icelandic hotties but most of us anons can't even get a loving gf

god dammit even hot icelandic women are ruined

what the fuck europe, you guys are fucking trash. just kys

Dude, your chink whores are betraying their fathers, brothers and potential sons by fucking you. How exactly are they any better?

At least Aryan women have the potential to create white children.

Icelandic women are the skankest of the skanks. And icelandic men are extreme cucks given how many of them marry the skank single mothers and bring up other men's children.

>How exactly are they any better?
Because I assume user doesn't have AIDS.

They deserve it for fucking a nigger, but he shouldn't have been there and they shouldn't have wanted that in the first place. Fucking depressing.

who gives a fuck. im not marrying a skank and pretending to be happy to have some little toeheaded freaks with microchimeric cuck dna and herpes just for muh race. jesus said to love all of your fellow men.

Nice!

Once you go black, we don't want you back!

This is good. AIDS from asylum seekers is a purely leftist phenomena.

so much this

maybe the white race is going extinct because we deserve it

zimbabwe-today.com/due-lack-men-iceland-will-pay-5000-per-month-immigrants-marry-icelandic-women/

what

> bring a migrant into your home
> fuck him rawdog
lol

Asian women are beautiful as fuck any way.

Dying from HIV complications is a terrible way to go. A truly excruciating slow death...That poor asylum seeker..

lel this is obviously a goof. the blog post is tagged as "entertainment"

literally thank god

I don't even think it's your fault, (((they))) pushed the equality meme knowing that women live longer than men and are easier to control (and dumber).
Unfortunately, I'm not sure what's going to change it outside of some kind of societal shift or cataclysmic event.

Stop being such a pathetic little wizard faggot

that reaction image is so good for that

I'm not sure one way or another, your perspective seems important. Is it just a meme flag or are you an african american?

solution: forcefully tattoo "Coal-burning HIV cumdumpster" on their foreheads to warn everybody else of their race treachery. Everyone with half a brain will keep their distance, and the "refugees" who dont have HIV/AIDS will fuck them because they're all illiterate anyway. but then again who the fuck can read Icelandic?

It's a white dude guaranteed.

Fuck off back to plebbit where you clearly belong

I am black.
I like to use the meme flag to see how people react to these opinions depending on the flag used.

i know from a friend it was the 20 best looking girls there. 3 of the were miss iceland winners

lmao suprised this is the first time i heard of someone doing this.

They can't their women are even willing to fuck in trash for it

kek

i gotta thank black people for reminding me to avoid hoes on tinder. you guys really put in work to spread AIDs.

kek

>women
That's a man, man.

wow such a shame. All the beautiful white women go for BBC. us white cuckboy losers just don't stand a chance

I respect your opinion. I don't know if the jews are behind it. I think the problem is our society is being torn apart by capitalists because it breaks bonds between us and lets them control us easier when we have no identity.

it's just that most capitalists seem to be jews as well lmao.

I hope whites and blacks can get along in the future. Both of our peoples have a long way to go. I'm Iranian myself and our society needs work, I can only imagine what Black Americans have to deal with. A group of people with no national identity. Must be terrible. I hope we can see peace and hope one day though, my man.

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class whites. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the whites all it would take to destroy this community is one black bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% white town until suddenly a couple of black bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic white husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the white women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their black children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior black bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse. This colonization relies on the attraction of mentally inferior white women who existed through history as carriers of the black master race.