When will you retards finally give up and admit that they all colluded?

When will you retards finally give up and admit that they all colluded?

when you can come up with proof

When they provide a single piece of evidence.

Nobody cares.

>Clinton Campaign Refuses to Turn Over Thousands of Emails in Server Probe

Eat my balls, OP.

Colluded... to do what?

Seriously what the fuck is the point of shilling anymore. You guys have no control over WHATS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.

At this point you must know that Mueller is going to take down the DNC, Clintons, King Nigger, etc.

So why the FUCK are you still doing this Job? You're literally committing the act of sedition every time you post here.

Mueller and co left 7 figure jobs to pursue the probe.

The probe is now staffed by the equivalent of the Golden State Warriors of the legal world?

How can you be so naive?

what part of that is proof that trump colluded with russia?

Yeah the Golden State Warriors are going to fucking take down the people tenfold that they know within the deep state.

You're a fucking retard

There is another deal to lawyers who worked for the deep state, if they come forward with evidence that can convict another deep state member they will be pardoned but they must cooperate in taking them down.

That is why lots of Clinton lawyers have been added on each one is capable of taking down 10+ members of the deep state.

Just enjoy the show guys, its all part of trumps plan to take vacation right now. With him out of the picture the media can only focus on the investigation.
When Muller announces Trump is innocent no media outlet will be able to hide it.

It's check mate boys

>still no proof after all this time and money wasted on an investigation that will ultimately lead nowhere
lmaoing@your life, shill

>Hillary deletes thousands of emails, destroys phones, "loses" computers, wipes hard drives...
>Liberals: "She's innocent! This is clearly a sexist right-wing witch hunt!"

>Trump, as part of actual witch hunt, willingly cooperates and turns over mountain of documents...
>Liberals: "He's guilty as fuck!"

Kindly go fuck yourself, kindly.

Collusion is by definition an attempt to obfuscate a fact.

You can't collude to expose the truth.

that's some nice proof you got there.

At this point, what difference does it make?

1/3rd of the country (trumps base) is ready to kill the other 2/3rds while their busy looking for (((evidence))) of collusion. Common pussies I'm ready for civil war are you commies?

Honestly this. They'll cook something eventually.

And this is the first time I recall a special council being assembled in order to try and find a crime.

Anyone have more evidence of dat azzzzzz

I was repeating/memeing the classic hilliary phrase, but yes you're not wrong

>talking to someone born in Russia means colluding with the Russian government
Let's be honest and just admit we're all to blame at this point. Until all Russians have been purged from Sup Forums we'll never be safe.

As soon as I see a single shred of evidence. Leftiefags have been harping about this topic since the election, but they still can't produce evidence beyond a forged peepeegate document. It's just sad at this point, like watching a 3 year old try to beat up a heavy weight boxer