Why do white """people""" have shitty architecture compared to BLACK architechture??

why do white """people""" have shitty architecture compared to BLACK architechture??

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=da5C4CSI7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664
youtube.com/watch?v=7W8-qv3m_vc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmens_of_North_Caucasus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

>Egypt
>Black

>Implying barbarian swedes are white.

Niggas be Egyptian Israelis.

WUZ EGYPTIANS
*throws shit at rival cave member*

WUZ

KANGZ

same fucking turkish shill posting this 24/7, go live your life faggot. how much of a loser are you? must live a pretty sad life to post this daily without stop. cant find a muslim women to marry roach?

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N' SHEIT

>my wh*Teoid ass is on fire

instantly replies, sad. i feel sorry for you.

They weren't black.
Also, you're comparing what appears to be a farmer's hovel to burial monuments meant to honor very wealthy rulers thought to be gods.
There were some shitty houses in Rome just down the road from the Pantheon.

>They weren't black.
Think again, milk.

Kind of obvious given the geography of the region. No amount of We Wuz changes actual migratory patterns, not to mention that Egypt is surrounded by desert as well, the only way to reach that place other than crossing the desert (Which I know the native Africans haven't even fully mastered animal husbandry for carrying supplies across the desert) is through seafaring and navigation

if they are so good at building why do we have section 8 housing in every single nigger city?

thats the haga sophia

slaves built those.. niggers have always been designed to be slaves.

and it's a roach

AN

N

>, not to mention that Egypt is surrounded by desert as well, the only way to reach that place other than crossing the desert
Or gee...I don't know.....SAILING THE NILE!

inb4 dick washing meme

niggers didn't even invent the wheel

how are those cannibals gonna be kangs

What's wrong roach is north Korea stealing all your attention go back to daddy if you even have one.

Nogs BTFO by science. Not that they'll understand a word of it.

Problem?

Somebody forgot about the Romans

this

turkcroach knows shit about history or he is a shitty troll

besides Rome was a huge empire

saga & hide

>We Wuz Kangz
Will niggers say the same about Detroit someday?

>studied by: wh*Te wh*Tesson

>niggers building anything
nope, the egyptians from back then were more related to southern europeans and arabs, niggers are the only ones who have never ever built anything, egyptians got the sahara to protect them from their hordes

sage

Nigga thinks driving an oxcart makes him a kang...lmao.

romans were Brown and they considered wh*Teoids as a barbarians.

>mestizo mongrel rush to defend his wh*Te masters
Sad!

Problem, whiteboi?

>this same fucking T*rk ROACH

Someone post the non-edited version.

Slide thread, wise herb it in options.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=da5C4CSI7xQ
wh*Tes were the slaves of BLACKs

Shitty Ottoman troll sez "ever won wuz brown u whiate debil!!"

I'm sorry master I'm just a white subhuman *kisses feet*

Gibs me mah repuhrayshuns!

>We Wuz Kangz

>Architecture
>Literally based off a mountain, a cone/triangle type structure that requires little work to keep standing
Bottom
>A hut that has to be able to stand and provide space
Leave it to niggers to make the laziest freestanding structure

>wh*Teoid screeching

I'm sorry master I'm just a white subhuman *kisses feet* *licks between toes*

If you search "roman portraits" on google you'll see that every single of them are Brown or BLACK. not a single wh*Teoid on sight

Come on Turdroach. This isn't even good bait, everyone knows that Egyptians weren't Black and certainly did not build the Pyramids. You gotta up your game.

Funny how niggers have to appropriate mediterranean culture to try to have one at all. Lazy ass spooks, been stealing for millenia.

>white
>people

When did this meme end?

Its all he has. I mean, its not like coons are known for their cognitive abilities. He's just parroting what he heard Talcum X say on youtube.

>Implying Egyptians are black

DELET THIS

Why you gotta be so racist

>implying they weren't

They had black slaves, I'm not even joking

At least try being creative. Not the same shit everyday where you rile up white people to murder you and the rest of your kin into extinction.

Revisionist history BTFO

Egypt was run by Whites (aka Europeans aka Indo-Europeans aka Aryans). It's the current year and you don't know that yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664

youtube.com/watch?v=7W8-qv3m_vc

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission — but it seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

Hawass previously announced that he would not release the racial DNA results of Egyptian mummies — obviously because he feared the consequences of such a revelation.

On the Discovery Channel broadcast, which can be seen on the Discovery Channel website here, or if they pull it [comment for pol: they now have], on YouTube here [also gone], at approximately 1:53 into the video, the camera pans over a printout of DNA test results from King Tut.

Firstly, here is a brief explanation of the results visible in the video. It is a list of what is called Short Tandem Repeats (STRs).

STRs are repeated DNA sequences which are “short repeat units” whose characteristics make them especially suitable for human identification.

These STR values for 17 markers visible in the video are as follows:
DYS 19 – 14 (? not clear)
DYS 385a – 11
DYS 385b – 14
DYS 389i – 13
DYS 389ii – 30
DYS 390 – 24
DYS 391 – 11
DYS 392 – 13
DYS 393 – 13
DYS 437 – 14 (? not clear)
DYS 438 – 12
DYS 439 – 10
DYS 448 – 19
DYS 456 – 15
DYS 458 – 16
DYS 635 – 23
YGATAH4 – 11

What does this mean? Fortunately, a genius by the name of Whit Athey provides the key to this list. Mr Athey is a retired physicist whose working career was primarily at the Food and Drug Administration where he was chief of one of the medical device labs.

Mr Athey received his doctorate in physics and biochemistry at Tufts University, and undergraduate (engineering) and masters (math) degrees at Auburn University. For several years during the 1980s, he also taught one course each semester in the electrical engineering department of the University of Maryland. Besides his interest in genetic genealogy, he is an amateur astronomer and has his own small observatory near his home in Brookeville, MD.

He also runs a very valuable website called the “Haplogroup Predictor” which allows users to input STR data and generate the haplogroup which marks those STR data.

For those who want to know what a haplogroup is, here is a “simple” definition: a haplogroup is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor with a single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation.

Still none the wiser? Damn these scientists.

Ok, let’s try it this way: a haplotype is a combination of multiple specific locations of a gene or DNA sequence on a chromosome.

Haplogroups are assigned letters of the alphabet, and refinements consist of additional number and letter combinations, for example R1b or R1b1. Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA haplogroups have different haplogroup designations. In essence, haplogroups give an inisight into ancestral origins dating back thousands of years.

By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.

The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard — in other words, European through and through.

These dindu's were Dick washers

Well, Egyptians got a leg up in architecture & shit like that because they had outside help. I think whites were the only ones that didn't get "outside help".

We Asians were actually the most advanced (as in we had flat screens and shit way before it was realized) but we damn near blew up the entire planet & made the human race extinct.

Literally all white. Shitroach btfo forever lmao

Are there any modern references?

I really wonder what other Turks here think about this retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmens_of_North_Caucasus

Oh no, they got us again with those pesky troll posts.

Mods ban t*rk ips please

>Designed by Egyptians - Labor to build provided by niggers.

Slide thread and you faggots took the bait again.
>Ignore Turdroach.