Trump body language discussion thread. Arms crossed

I've never been at this level of happening fear - not once. But now, it's strange. Seeing him with that body language shattered my faith that he has the situation handled.

Is he really scared?

Or is that what he ~wants~ us to think?

Who knows with President Trump, he's always 30 steps ahead of everyone. I just hope someone can glean some insight into this and share their thoughts.

Let's discuss President Trump's body language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO9IXVk0xzU
youtu.be/XjXZNJ50GN0
youtube.com/watch?v=fs1CIrwg5zU&t=195s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't want to kill millions of people. He doesn't want to go to hell. Of course he's scared.

This was the first thing I noticed as well.

Very odd. I feel like it was intentional as no man of his power would be caught giving a speech in such an uncomfortable stance.

What video is this from?

My uncle is a body language expert. He lives in Guam. He told me everyone is scared and Trumps arms crossed means he has a boner.

Second arms bread. No arms anywhere. Post arms

Send in the marines and we won't have to worry about NK ever again.

video link naow

Go to bed Bombard.

>giving a speech
>uncomfortable stance
You realize he gave this answer sitting at a full conference table right?

lol these mainstream news body language experts are so laughably bad

only the highly intelligent can really tell what's going on with body language

KEK

Sorry for being a fag. Source video here:

>le body language

Bullshit vague correlation. Trump was probably trying to look like he was upset and determined to bite back but his CONSCIOUS BODY LANGUAGE didn't actually reflect this to you because you vastly overinterpret the small movements of a person as if they're hiding a secret or something.

I bet you don't know what to do with your hands when you walk.

There is another deal to lawyers who worked for the deep state, if they come forward with evidence that can convict another deep state member they will be pardoned but they must cooperate in taking them down.

That is why lots of Clinton lawyers have been added on each one is capable of taking down 10+ members of the deep state.

Just enjoy the show guys, its all part of trumps plan to take vacation right now. With him out of the picture the media can only focus on the investigation.
When Muller announces Trump is innocent no media outlet will be able to hide it.

It's check mate boys

> I just hope someone can glean some insight into this and share their thoughts.

This should clearly explain it all, user:
youtu.be/XjXZNJ50GN0
He said this in 1999!

>crossed arms
>indicates anxiety driven from a lack of trust
>or an internal discomfort with a sense of vulnerability

Yeah that was pretty weird.

Not sure if he was just trying to look tough or what his deal was.

He knows its a deep state psy op.

North Korea can't do shit.

he's acting.

CNBC shill pls go

>like..uhh...fire and fury? Like the...world has never seen?
>uhh...fire, and fury...
>this world has never seen
>yeah that's good, okay thanks

Faking it

Did you post on the wrong thread?

"Nomnomnom feed me more scoops" -trumps body

It's all pseudoscience.

>BOMB KOREAAAA

Someone is getting 7 6's tonight

maybe

You realize that it is 2+ mil people, and possible radiation getting to ROK and Japan from the winds. The only way to handle NK is via tactical nukes. Tough call, but there is only 1 option.

When is Trump not trying to look tough and instead come off as awkward? He always does that.

Guys disposition is normal for what he was delivering if you watched more than one video of him ever. Stop overinterpreting him like a fucking CNN analyst.

Does eating chicken with a fork make you an insecure animal too?

HE IS TALKING ABOUT RODS FROM GOD

What did kek mean by this

It's called a tell. He wants them to think he's bluffing. Classic poker body language.

Japan could use some more radiation.

I'm literally shaking at these digits

That's how i talk when my stomach is hurting
after i eat spicy food.

i bet melania's pussy is spicy!

>getting this booty bothered

No usually he is pretty smooth. He legitimately seemed jumbled and like he was having a moment of brainfog, and also showing some extremely unusual body language.

Obviously he has studied body language and he always makes a point of exhibiting power with his arm/hand placement. Crossed arms usually means you are either nervous or closed off for some reason

Kek doesn't speak through 666's ... that's satan gets

always do the opposite of what 666 posters say.

False. I've watched a SHIT load of videos, and I got shook seeing him like this.

Totally and completely out of character. It was as weird as if he were on video on his tippy-toes ballet dancing. It was that out of character.

Digits confirm THE HAPPENING.

Why is nobody mentioning this? NK can't get anything off the launchpad for years and now they have an orbiting stealth mini Nuke that can hit anywhere on the pacific coast? you have to be kidding me

>Trump waits for the eclipse for shits and giggles
>Blows the world away with radical new American space weapon

Let's roll back the clock to Nov. 10th, 2016. Trump visits Obama in the whitehouse for 1 hour behind closed doors

>“I very much look forward to dealing with the President in the future, including counsel..., He explained some of the difficulties, some of the high-flying assets, and some of the really great things that have been achieved.”

>Norks erased from the planet from space
>Everyone has to bend the knee to the American Empires new vision

DEATHSTAR ME UP LADS

We need dates user. When, WHEN?!

This is a strong possibility too! Donald Trump is an expert at this.

Kek

>>Blows the world away with radical new American space weapon
GOOD LORD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

>out of character
please.

Nice

CHECKED.

ayy tech wiping out nk gooks

>mfw he releases Rods from God and TAW 50s

If this is trip 6 I'm black pilled for life.

remember how intelligence was thought as witchcraft in ancient times? this is why people think he's a time traveler. the guy is so goddamn smart that people can't comprehend it.

Arms crossed means he will not budge.

How does this change anything?
My point was that there was no way this wasn't intentional.

Looking old in that picture

Anyone notice how he spoke in a very robotic tone? Also why did he use the words "The world has never seen before". Nukes were already used in ww2. What the fuck have we NOT seen yet? Do they have some satellite laser strike system they're not telling us?

This

IS IT HAPPENING?!

RODS FROM GOD.

2 TONNE TUNGSTEN RODS DROPPED FROM FUCKING SPACE TO OBLITERATE TARGETS THROUGH SHEER KINETIC FORCE.

NO RADIATION. NO EXPLOSION.

JUST SHEER FUCKING POWER.

Dude, you want to suck his dick or something?

Scriptfag go

crossed arms are an aggressive power posture you pleb

imagine how he will look 8 years from now when he wraps up his 2 terms

Secretary work is woman stuff. How are you a fag for not having done it? Lol

hey moot long time no see

Checked

He def has to shit

Body language reading is faux science.

No fucking way checked I want to believe this so much but I've been let down before on the 4D chess

TR3B TAW-50s
It's lit lads. Secret Space Program.

Stop believing every fear nugget you're told to believe. Agenda media squawks about "arms crossed." You take them seriously and pee you little pants. Like a good little boy.

Sage

This. He wants them to start a war. He's the Antichrist. Repent! The Lord God is about to get real serious with us all.

Oh so that's why I see so many betas hunched over with arms crossed

Shit nigga you trying to create a big enough earthquake to tsunami japan?

>arms crossed
I dont see the big deal

>CNBC
deny them the lucrative jewtube shekels

www.hooktube.com/watch?v=WO9IXVk0xzU

Striking anywhere with a nuke is the act of a madman. Kim has no endgame past ordering the launch - the minute it happens, and our satellites spot it, his life and his country are over. He has to know this. His bluster and sabre rattling was learned from his father, to get goods and food for his people, after stripping his country for his toys.
If he doesnt know it, then he's a madman, and there better be a plan in place to send in the SEALs to put a couple ounces of lead bouncing off his brainpan, and messengers to the UN to keep their fucking mouths shut.
Scary times. Is he mad? Or is this just the world's biggest epeen contest? Who will blink first?

dudes got the options of let NK go through with the plan to hit us and be seen as failing to protect the USA and its people getting millions killed, killing millions in preemptive strike on NK which he would have to authorize, whilst simultaneously "fighting" at his home turf against the left and media who WILL demonize absolutely everything he does. its a lose lose. hes got way more on his plate than any other one person on this planet and has been trying to give other countries the benefit of the doubt to no avail and more BSing and stalling whilst a long time threat continues development (RU, China).

>orbiting stealth mini Nuke
Where the fuck did you pull that from, other than your ass?

Its in the neutrons user

rod and ring will strike?

So how's google right now?

hory shit confirmed

His arms crossed seemed forced. It was very unnatural.

He's being forced into a hand he doesn't want to play.

He only has to get war authorized. Boots on foreign soil. Sending a bomber with 16 tacticals is within his power has president. Hit them then use their threat as the reason for the UN. Done and done.

Also ddint have hydrogen bombs in second world war

I'm guessing that the nukes we have now are a lot stronger than the ones used in Ww2.

Trump better be talking to China and Russia right now, getting approval for what to do- they're the ones who have to agree to anything, it's too close to their borders to just start lobbing nukes around.
There needs to be a plan, like Desert Storm, to use air assets to take out every piece of his missile program, and his nuke program. Or, it's war. If anyone lights off a nuke...well, welcome to Fallout: The World.

LOL this is some next level shit here

Couldnt that pretty much disintegrate everything without leaving a trace? Just dust correct?

>this level of happening
it's okay if (You) cry and pee a little
all great people shit themselves every once in a while

Just a little bit.

Here's a fun video of modern nuke capabilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=fs1CIrwg5zU&t=195s

(((They))) have the ability to turn the entire earth into Chernobyl.

Is the fleet still off South Korea? If so, we have more ways to deliver packages. Subs and cruise missiles.

Of course he will. Can't use Nukes until the wind is right anyway, unless he does use our secret tech which could be what he meant by "world never seen before".... who knows, we will probably find out in the next 24hrs