Bans have on yoga pants have been introduced a couple of times and failed to pass...

Bans have on yoga pants have been introduced a couple of times and failed to pass. Tell me why women should be allowed to show off their vagina in public, but a man is considered creepy for noticing? This is ride and like waving ice cream in somebody's face that you don't intend to share. It's an attack on masculinity, forcing us to actively suppress our initial healthy attraction to females. Why do women want sexual attention from every single male they encounter?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q190410.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone attempted to kill this cunt politician from Montana yet?

yoga pants are fine

Why not just be naked? What's the difference really? Why can they get as close as possible to be naked, but we don't accept nudists? It's absurd.

didn't even realize she wasn't nude until I read the caption

WOULD SIT DOWN AND EAT IN SLOW STEADY BITES

I kinda don't like having a boner during my daily routine because these yoga whores as well
You can be jailed for looking at them too

thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q190410.html

Name is sommer ray

must
impregnate
white
teen

absolutelyharam.png

Banning yoga pants isn't getting to the root of the problem. We need to ban THOTS.

You can't be jailed for looking at them. Post proofs.

The law. That's the only reason. Walking around with your beef flaps out is illegal, I am pretty certain. This is how to get around that.

>must
>impregnate
>w h i t e
>t e e n
> check flag
You wetbacks never cease to be amusingly predictable. Bravo Pedro

she is nude, you fucking autist. It's a joke.

I don't think a literal ban is necessary, but it should absolutely be made known that yoga pants are not acceptable attire when out in public. They're the female equivalent of something like pajama pants. Wearing them outside the house just makes you look fucking retarded. The same level of ridiculous aimed at men who wear pajama pants or wife-beaters in public should go toward them as well.

True. I don't really support banning them. I'm curious about how this because socially acceptable. I wouldn't want some guy flashing my girlfriend. So I don't understand why it's acceptable for a woman to walk by me with her vagina and ass on full display. You used have to go to Hooters to see women like that. Now even Hooters isn't as lewd.

idiot look at her ankles, you can see where the pants end

women can jail everyone they want with false rape or harassment charges

HOLLLLLLLLLLLY FUCK THAT'S A BIG ROASTIE

Yes the law defines bare skin as indecent and even protects walking around in a G string. Yet G strings are not as common except on some beaches. Also yoga pants shape them to look better than many do when naked so I think they prefer that.

>white

for every 10/10 straight smash wearing yoga pants there are two 300lb+ dependopotimus waddling around in yoga pants.

That's reasonable, they're basically underwear, not much different from pantyhose.

Montanan here. I'm completely for a yoga pants ban on any creature weighing in at or above 160lbs. If this rule is violated they should be put into a barrel and rolled 1 city block for every 5lbs over the limit. Just add a little roller hitch to the meter maid car. Maybe if more than one caught, roll side by side in a public event. Also FUCK NATIVES

Absolutely disgusting. Needs a males only law. Then the cutfags can play games with their grotesque versions

White Sharia can't come soon enough

Don't even think about it Pedro. My girlfriend right now is Mexican but I'm dumping her so I can spread my aryan seed to a white women. You keep your hands off my women and I'll keep my hands off yours.

These are mumblers.
You can see the lips move but can't make out what they're trying to say

hey bro, im not white so i dont care for white fags arguing who is or isnt a true white, for me if you're a shade lighter than light brown you're white

She isn't nude. Try rolling higher on your perception check.

>woman "inspector" comes onto my roof
>wearing her queef pants
>enraged
>want to tell her to gtfo off my site and gtfo out of my sight with her minge flaunting gear
>wears the same pair the next day
Fucks sake stop trying to get men to look at your rot holes while we're trying to work!

Truvada. Literally nukes that irrelevant post and doesnt work on women. Start working on their fungus. Piss. Moistnesses. Periods. And zika and super gonorrhea that you couldn't be able to see as well as I could. With a man

Fake and gay. This is the real one.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and men wore pants that exposed their cocks in a similar fashion. Now imagine most men wearing them out of the house, to public places. Now imagine these same men yell at and insult women for glancing at them. The public humility through power play has to stop. Women need to learn their place, not as inferiors or as attention whores, but as civil and decent human beings.

Men should not suffer for a woman's hyper sexual promiscuity. I am not slut shaming but rather shaming the women that put their bodies on display and behave in such a way that portrays others in a negative light simply for being near her.

that meter maid car needs a minimum of a 5.9cummins and a gooseneck if it patrols outside of Walmart.

She's nude. If she walks without pants but has a typical bush. Does that coverage make her not naked? No

Fuck off fag. You're as American as sand niggers.

This

imagine how sweet her fingers must smell after carefully tucking those leggings into her sweaty ass crack

white skin=white
light brown skin =light brown skin
i care because i hate white gringos

my highschool was the first to ban them nationwide. glad i was gone before that was implemented

I can see her brown and orange asshole

>to a white women
>women
>plural

Spic detected... you don't say women kid... it sounds like it in spanish but it's woMAN... faggot

Hippies are responsible for women wearing pants in the first place. If you smoke weed you're a jeans-on-women queer.

I see what you're saying. But you are incorrect. She is wearing "pants".

lol, you know she did too.

Based

Nope. I could list off all the living organisms present in that area. There is no coverage. You can see their cilia moving
>getting a pap smear on an airline
>lady you have too many protozoa

Basically the same thing

Jesus, you fucks really are the sharia police of christianity. I always though the left was being paranoid when they said that about you.
But looking at how eager you right wing turds are for having the government dictate what people should wear while, in the same breath, calling for smaller government tells me maybe there is some truth to calling you fucks the ISIS of the west.
What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm honestly asking. Why are you so keen on turning us into Iran for the sake of MUH YOGA PANTS DEGENERACY!!! For fucks sake.

>All they did was change the color and remove the creases
>Had this dude fooled

Women are retarded if they think we believe they're all doing yoga. We all know the only thing those hoes stretch is purely cervical. It's like if a bunch of men wore leotards but didn't set foot in a gym. Fucking stupid and an obvious cry for attention. It's only taken over the short-shorts craze. Same hoes, different trend.

Dude gtfo with that bullshit.
It's not airbrushed and skin colored now.

So, fucking a fake woman is gay?

>Why not just be naked? What's the difference really? Why can they get as close as possible to be naked, but we don't accept nudists? It's absurd.
Same thing for swimsuits/underwear.
Girls not ashamed to wear bikini
Same girl would not go to beach in bra and panties.
Same fucking thing as far as the view goes.
Society.

was gone before this ever became a fad. Only thing I had to look forward to was the month of May and all the girls in skirts before summer break started. Always making sure you had a gap of a few stairs walking up, lots of pencils dropping. You'd see the male teachers getting in on it too

And periods

>All they did was change the color and remove the creases

Which made her look nude.

I'm whiter then you nigger. It was a spelling error.

>but a man is considered creepy for noticing?
Why is the law being used to protect men from hurtful opinions?

THOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>this is what mexicans and americans think passes for white
holy fuck, if thats white in America yall are screwed

She still looks naked, you can see every curve of her body

Why arent various genitals plastered to your forehead

greg 'if i see camel toe im gonna bodyslam a ho' gianforte

You have some soft looking hands.

damn nigga those be some soft feminine unworked hands. Not a callous, scratch or speck of dirt on them

>Wears barely any clothes
>ew don't look at me creep

Lads imagine if this was your daughter or sister and you had to be out in public with her while she is wearing lewd shit

Absolutely fucking degenerate

Into the oven she goes

loos like you're growing some hair there, user.

Theyll make a dental floss bikini one day
>IT'S LEGAL!
The ocean needs more fish smell anyways

>non calluses hand
>do you even work?

Except she doesn't look naked, rather she looks like she's wearing something very tight that shows all the curves.
If there's no difference then why was it edited?

>not as inferior
Stopped reading

I cringe when I see beta fathers out in public with kids that look like they get regularly plowed by the high school football team. Many of them even act as if there's nothing wrong or that its normal

you cheeky fucker

>tucked

Muh curves excuse. Just because exterior penis sounds lame as shit as a curve, in a way. So too does saran wrap cavevagina. If you want to be a gas station sandwich, by all means

Might as well be nude or allow body paint. Seriously, what is the damn difference?

I smell roast?
Does anyone else smell roasties?

Women love the attention, but love even more to virtue signal how the patriarchy is thirsty for them and that men shouldn't look. It's been said before, but white men liberating our women was very, very bad.

That's the problem with you leftists. You can never tell just how far you're going with your words. It depends on what you mean by "fake". Do you mean fake tits or fake .. everything? If she has a penis or HAD a penis, it's gay. If you're fucking a hole in a man's body, even if they're taking drugs, LOOK feminine, talk in a fake fucking voice, or tell you they're a woman - you're engaging in homosexual activity.

The fact that the left argues this is only testament to their inability to accept fact and their continual attack on perception.
"But what IS 'real' anyways??"
The pseudo-intellectuals that refuse to acknowledge argument as a proper process of science have to stop. I am for free speech but the left should be ashamed for giving such people a platform and expecting the world to take them seriously. It's profoundly degenerate and incredibly backwards. Modern leftists are at each other's throats, fighting over definitions, perceptions, and a line that keeps getting moved by another leftist. Meanwhile, former leftists, centrists, and right wingers all stare on but not in disbelief; in disappointment and upset, because we've seen this same song and dance so many times already. When will it end?

No I am a neet. My grandparents died and now they pay for everything .

>dependopotimus
TOP KEK

She is/will be a stripper 10000% no questions asked.

>why women should be allowed to show off their vagina in public

Because womyn are degenerates whores.

>women can jail everyone they want with false rape or harassment charges
True here for harassment. (whoever defines that)
Neighbor got a visit from cops because the teen girl out for a walk got "freaked" when neighbor said hello. Sounds too weird but it happened. That's why I don't say shit to any girls anymore. Girls I went to college with used to come to class with things crawling up their ass crack, and would get pissed whenever anyone looked.
(fucking women)
They're mentally ill.

Good White Sharia now!

Wow, an open faggot who wants modesty enforced by the police. What are the odds?

>fake and gay slightly blown out
>war and peace user arrives to type out a huge missive

Wrong. Check his gaming thumb.

Dated but clever use. Very nice.

"Cunt"

Oh, haha, I get it. Because of the pic. from O.P., right? Or what?

Im a pre op tranny and i wear yoga pants lolz

>muh dik

>Reading is hard
Call me a strawman next time, bitch. Your counter "arguments" are all the same weak-wristed faggot bullshit. And try not to kill yourself next time you're choking on dick.

By police? And i never asked you that. Extend your logic
Her left nipple looks like yokozuna. All vaginas look like opera singers going mi mi mi mi miii. Seen one youve seen even the sideways asian ones

hands looking like you just slid out of the womb

This woman is fake and gay. This real woman is the real one. Implying some form of faggotry. Figure it out yourself

This young bitch knows exactly what shes doing. I just wish shes smart enough not to walk alone at night.

show tits I wanna see the boobs tranny