Does Donald Trump realize nuclear winter will kill millions if not billions of human lives?

Does Donald Trump realize nuclear winter will kill millions if not billions of human lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4546796/donald-trump-sentence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, it's getting crowded

>Eh, it's getting crowded

I hope you die first.

Wow, rude

>Does Donald Trump realize

We haven't had a good war for some time and that's been the primary way to prevent humans from overcrowding the Earth. So who cares. We're Burgers. If we die in a fire it just means we're burnt.

6 million actually

>nuclear winter
Literally made up by scientists who wanted to be famous. It marked the beginning of the cult of science.

Good. It will combat global warming.

calm down, we're talking about north korea here.

as long as trump gets to swing his dick around he does not care

You ever skied on the ashes of your enemies?

(((human)))

almost all niggers

>black guy touching forehead light bulb. jpg

A nuclear winter will only happen if there was a full nuclear exchange between U.S, Russia, China, Europe.

Fat boy nuking Guam or California would only cause a limited response from the U.S, China or Russia might get involved but who knows...

Depopulate Asia, and counter some effects of global warming. Sounds like a good way to buy time for the first world to get it's shit together for the 21st century

Of course, because Ivan and Chang are going to see the United States in full blow nukemode and think "yeah, i wanna get in on that shit."

>Does Donald Trump realize nuclear
...having Having nuclear my uncle was a was a great was a great professor great professor and scientist and scientist and engineer Dr engineer Dr John Trump at MIT at MIT good. Good good genes very good genes good genes OK genes OK Very there Very smart is. the The the Wharton School Wharton of School of Finance of Finance very Finance very good very smart very smart. You. You know if you're know you're a if a conservative you're conservative a conservative Republican. Republican. If. If I were I were a liberal a liberal a liberal if like OK if I ran I ran as a liberal a liberal Democrat they would say would say I'm say I'm one I'm one of the of one the smartest of the people smartest people in people the in the world. world It's. It's true but true. but But when you're a you're a conservative Republican. Republican. They. They try. Do. to Do they do they do a do a number that's number a number that's why I why always I always sort. sort of Sort of went of to went to Wharton to Wharton was a was a good student a student good went student went there went there went there went there did there did this did this built this built for built for you up you to for to have you have to get have get by to by the get like credentials by credentials like all credentials all the time all time the because time because we're because we're a little a we're little disadvantage a disadvantage little disadvantage but you but you look you at look at the nuclear at the nuclear the thing the that thing that really that really bothers me it me it would have that have been would so have so been so easy and easy. and it's not And not it's as not important as important as important as these as lives these lives are lives are nuclear are nuclear is so is powerful so powerful. powerful My.

cont

My uncle My uncle explained uncle explained that to me to that me many to many me many years ago many years ago the ago the power the power and that was and was that thirty was thirty five thirty five years five years ago years ago he ago he would he explain would explain the. the power the Power power of what's of what's going to going happen to happen and he was and he right was right. Who would Who have would thought have thought.
But when you when look you look at what's going on with the four prisoners now used now used to be three to be three. Now it's Now four it's four. But when But it when was it three was three. And and even And even now. I would I have would said have said it's all it's in the all messenger the messenger fellas. And. it it's And it's fellas was fellas because you know you they know don't they don't they haven't they figured haven't figured that the women that the women are smarter are smarter right now right than now the than men the so men so you know you it's know going it's to going take to about take about another hundred fifty years but the Persians the Persians a great a great negotiators the Iranians the Iranians are great are great because negotiate because. So so and they and they just they just killed. They do just. They. just killed us. This. is This horrible.

no he hasn't a clue.

^^
Presidential Candidate Donald Trump Campaign Event in South Carolina
c-span.org/video/?c4546796/donald-trump-sentence

It'll be mostly foreigners.

whites can survive a nuclear winter. niggers and muds.. not so much

>global warming - bad thing
>global cooling bad thing
FUCKING LEFTIES WHICH ONE IS THIS!

>Nuclear winter comes
>only those who evolved to live in cold climates (whites) survive