youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/58/1501583985606.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're right, she's visibly disgusted for a few moments.

For fucks sake what more evidence do liberals want? You'd think this thread was enough :

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/

May god glass Hollywood already

Honestly that pic of him making out with his son is fucking disgusting and I can't believe he isn't getting shit for it.

Just checked and the sons were no younger than 7 and 9 when that recorded.

What the fuck?

>See shit like this in the new generation of parents
>90% of the time it's affluent whites or supposedly high iq people
>I'm supposed to be enraged that affluent white people are breeding less.

Really rubs my neurons

I wouldn't say enraged but you shouldn't let a pair of white children be damaged like this. Truly we're in the second Weimar Republic.

(((Whites)))

Nice try schlomo

>toddler son sucking on handle bar like a dick

Ok, im 99.999% sure he makes that kid suck his cock

good, that means a change is coming

I'm 90% sure he is molesting/ raping his kid. The age of Hollywood is over. No one likes him on twitter and he is getting shit for it. Doubt he will get any new roles anytime soon. He is pure cancer and even Hollywood doesn't want his bad rep.

She wouldn't be disgusted if he had a 12 inch clitoris.

Also, POLITICS!

his kid is kissing him open mouth.

that's not copacetic

I can't tell you how happy I was when my son was about 3-4 years old in the backyard smashing ants with a hammer and frying them with a magnifying glass.

I knew once and for all there was nothing to worry about with him.

>ellen degenerate
all this time and i never thought of that....ive been missing out user.

>skip to 3:40
creepy af

lel if you look closely you can see a face on the chimp's nose!

>Elen Degenerate
WHO FUCKING CARES
ITS TV CELEBRITY GOSSIP FFS

cannot unsee

So they watch eachother bathe and then shake their penises to eachother on cam...Yeah that's normal father and son behavior. The fuck is wrong with him.

what a fucking pedo

>May God glass Hollywood already

A few years ago I would have taken issue with this, now I'm basically in agreement. I used to live about 5 miles from Hollywood. There are still some believers there, but that place is a cancer on the world.

I hope that it fails and burns to the ground.

anyone who has had molested family members will know that these kids are sucking dick

look at this comment. look at it.

Is gossip about kid penis normal in your country?

>living in the degeneracy capital of the world

you are contributing by paying taxes

Ellen hates all children IRL.

Absolutely not, it's not normal anywhere. The people that are pushing this are guilty of child abuse and should be in prison.

>from USA
>gossip is for the basic bitches
>no, only pedophiles.
>he's just a libtard

I don't pay taxes. Jokes on them, faggot.

Twitter defends him to the death too. If he wasnt Ray Donovan I'm sure more women would be disgusted

>defending living in the degeneracy capital of the world

its like you don't even have an argument

>shockingly attractive children

A jew boy and an ol' degenerate having a talk and a drink.
Aint that the sorriest sight you ever did see?

>I don't pay taxes.

Pretty stupid thing to admit.

Schrieber had kids with Naomi Watts, of course they would be attractive

So who was she disgusted by? I can't watch this.

He is so manly. Wonder why his kid is a faggot?

>that second of judgement

What was she thinking?

schreiber said he and his kids do a "willy dance' after they bathe together

This is the new america now. Atlantis has fallen again, Donald Trump the king of earth will save us.

I hate that damn lesbian. Usa is the hole of the most disgusting women,
That lesbian and Riahana should be stoned.

>did he really just admit to this on national television?

>theron has nigger babies

Is that why she's "Atomic Blonde?" She tired of getting her ass beat at home so she has to act tough on screen?

Someone cut that video down and meme it on twitter

Late stage weimarism

>posts with a leftypol meme

Go back to r/latestagecapitalism. You don't belong here.

inb4 nothing comes of it.

Only "famous" person to shed light was Duke. Almost went 1488 on the next pic but tweet was (((deleted)))

Theres nothing wrong with this man and his beautiful family, but you people as always have to dirty it up with your dirty minds ffs. I feel bad for you folks not having experienced a beautiful family relationship in your lives and end up on these boards hating on people that do.

i would do this with auschwitz but im a lazy fuck

>posts meme with stalin in negative light
>hurr durr leftypol

go back to ebaumsworld, or better yet the grave kys

He definitely molests his son on the reg. That's why the kid is so fucked up in the head and thinks he's a girl.

>Liev Schreiber ... Hirsute actor best known for his shockingly attractive children.

He might but I think it's far more likely that his kids are passed around Hollyjew like hors d'oeuvres.

Schreiber was born in
>San Francisco, California,
the son of Heather (née Milgram) and Tell Carroll Schreiber, a stage actor and director.[1] His father comes from
>a wealthy family from Bucks County, Pennsylvania,
who have lived in the United States for many generations, and his ancestry includes Belgian, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Irish, German, Norwegian, Scottish, Swiss, and Welsh.[2] Schreiber's mother, who now
>lives on an ashram
in Virginia, was born into a working class
>household of communists in
>Brooklyn, New York;
>her family was Jewish, descended from Polish-Jewish and Ukrainian-Jewish immigrants.

ebaums is forever a niggerhole after trying to eat with ytmnd....

...thanks for the fad reminder user

Hey look, another thread in which Sup Forums projects it's pedophilia on to normal people

>"i know you're diddling those kiddos"

>low_quality_bait.png
>LEAF.tiff

That's your response? Ebaumsworld?

Fucking lol! You faggots have at least a year and a half to catch up.

He's already got that dead look in his eyes while he makes succ

It's obvious this website as a whole is insecure about the fact that for a while it was known as a hideout for pedos. Why do you think they minute they heard the word "pizza" they thought kids were getting touched?

>leaf

Those digits.

>ALL HOMOSEXUALS ARE PEDOPHILE RAPISTS

kid looks coked out and hung over.

>talking about penises.
>lesbian gets uncomfortable

Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0

Someone add this

She adopted them, you'd think as a Boer she'd know the importance of being white in today's society when we're increasingly under threat

Nope. She's spoken of male hotness. And dick has come up before. Nude shots about bieber or whatever. Ill admit that yeah my dad bathed with me but that was it. It was all my hetero friends who did dances with me. I used to be more fem when I was younger. OP dad guy is jewish. Mine isn't. But OP guy like my dad are both heteros. Men just like dicks I think. How couldnt you. They flop around like tits but im not hungry for baby formula at the moment. Lmao

There's no way she actually said that.
Kill me pls

>Ellen Degeneres was sexually abused as a child
>She knows what Liev is doing to his kids

the absolute state of this post

Children acting out sexually is a huge red flag for abuse. That picture might be out of context, but it does all look pretty sketchy

but does she want in on it?

>kisses kid on mouth
>kid sucks handle bars like a dick
>dresses him like girl
>willy dance
>"shockingly attractive children"

well I don't want to believe it, but shit

Ive never really admitted it that. At least once with mum maybe. But i KNOW all males do dick activities. So at least I chose a somewhat normal or relevant place to add to the discussion and maybe people will see what's important or if this is common or not

I really hope this isn't real, but it's pretty hard to tell these days.

i think you might be at least bisexual breh

Lots is being pushed and screwed around with it seems with this family. But handlebars means nothing. It's why we have cigarette smokers maybe. Were they raped?

Im hilarious how not bi i am

I meant i told my mother about it once

You realize all this shit is scripted right? They go over whatever shit they'll be discussing in the interview before the actual show.

>six times the penis envy with a tinge of "gross theyre too young"
>fleeting moment of theyll do it anyways and just what exactly has ever been normalcy?
Down to that level though?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Mom pecked me on the lips when I was younger, but never like that.
What in the ever-loving fuck is going on with this world? I take back everything I've ever said about people not giving men the benefit of the doubt. They apparently have heaps of tolerance if you're manly as shit.
The handlebar thing is probably the biggest red flag. What in the goddamned fuck?

Yes, down to every talking point. You can see she even prompts him to tell the story, so she clearly knows it's coming.

If you ever watched Craig Ferguson, that's why he always threw his cue cards away when the guest would come on. It was to show that unlike other shows, his interviews weren't scripted.

>Down to that level though?
Exactly. Its probably very surface level, broad level of review.
She had no idea he was going to dive this deep.

I just looked at her in a freeze frame and made a guess. Other male family used to take me to play sports and to gyms and we all still do that. I guess the society doesnt mix men and women naked. Except bedroom. So yeah. I dont really care because the first thing is great. And the second thing isn't but doesn't apply to me. Just weird overall I will admit but I don't see myself nor gays doing this. Hence her face? Gotta go. Nobody's perfect it means nothing

On a board that believes the Jews are in a conspiracy to control the world, you somehow don't think every single interaction like this is completely planned and scripted by publicists and producers? Come on.

The point of it was WACKY SILLY MOMENT! That's what she was trying to express for the normies. You only see the sinister in it because you're projecting your own (rightful) disgust of the situation.

Give me ONE reason to not wish every jew dead

>What was she thinking?
"Shut up idiot. U want to get is both killed?"

There are actually a few more photos of it with him in slightly different positions. In all of them, it's full blowjob. I saw them on Sup Forums.

Lies

WHAT IS GOING ON TONIGHT

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/58/1501583985606.gif

>implying