Why does this board hate Gal Gadot?

Genuinely curious

Look at the nose on her.

who the fuck cares about some hollywood roastie?

I bet she smells nice

That's a dude.

Who is she?

>Jew

Coz she's a bitch. Who is she?

I used to hate her, but now I think she's kind of cute tbqh

Shame she's still a fucking skeleton

She sunk down bancor and is rolling in a crypto lambo.

repressed attraction to Jewesses.

who?

I don't.

I donĀ“t hate him.

>implying there's anyone else
Superior Sephardic Christian convert coming through, don't mind me, just being falsely accused of piracy by everyone from NGOs, the mainstream media to nobody musicians.

Don't get resentful, it's not easy to have a moral compass incorrupted by ego stroking virtue signalling.

She's a fucking Jewess. Might as well ask why we hate shit sandwiches or getting pineapples shoved up our asses.
Jews have no more right to live than anthrax, cancer, HIV, or Ebola.

That's a bad hombre

She's hot and can kill, I'm into her

look like Azra Miller

She's cute at least and the nose doesn't look bad head on. Just save yourself and don't try to find her side profile

this

shes one sexy jewish bitch

>Why does Sup Forums hate jews?

nice try faggot
>why does this board hate someone no one ever talks about
>one post by this id
sage

Jews are the root of all of the world's problems stemming from ancient Sumer.

Thats like asking "why is water wet". What the fuck do you think you troglodyte dolt? Because she is Israeli, Sup Forums despises her for this fact. This is a poror bait thread and you should be banned unironically. I don't hate her personally, but you have to be an absolute retard as to not realize why Sup Forums hates her.

There's literally another thread about Jewess actresses with this guy copying and pasting his posts

are you happy now

and

Post your face
>w never be her goytoy

>Why does this board hate Gal Gadot?
To be honest, I've been think of going my own way for a long time now. After all, why would I put effort into seducing someone like that when I know that she would only reject me anyway and go for some taller chad with bigger biceps. Pursuing women like this is bad for my self-esteem, so honestly I think that the best option is just to avoid such damaging situations entirely. Why would I put myself in a bad position that makes me feel shitty because of perpetual rejection? Anyone who is retarded can jack off to pictures of her, if you want, but it's not doing you any good in the long run. Be bold and strike out in your own direction.

about what?
a second post?
i have a big spice rack and can distribute the herb sage all day

She's a clone

I don't like all of her feminist bullshit as if she's been so discriminated against and she doesn't make more money then 90% of people in the world. Plus she seems like a cunt.

she has a fucked up forehead

First post.

its bretty cute desu

>look up her name on google
>same height as me
>why are we still here just to suffer?

Ohh fugg, hnnng the only jewess for me. I have a sound webm saved of her LARPing as the pov gf in the bedroom.
Sup Forums sadly doesnt allow webm with sound :(

I would spend all my seed on this version of Lauren. This one and fat editon Lauren.

Who the fuck is this niggeret

Thats 32 year old mother of 2, gal gaddafi

Sounds like a leftist

She is a fucking ZIONIST pig. Look it up. She cheers on the IDF terrorism. The movie is pro-war fucking garbage.

GAL WHO?
NEVER FUCKING HEARD OF THEM
WHO CARES
THEY ARE A NOBODY JUST LIKE YOU OP

she is supposed to be special because she is a jew
the only thing she has going for her is the good looks that white Christian genes in her background give to her.
pic related is 100% jewish american princess.