Tfw want to believe nothing is going to happen but my gut is telling me I will be dead the next morning

>tfw want to believe nothing is going to happen but my gut is telling me I will be dead the next morning
How do you guys accept nuclear hellfire and embrace it? What compels you all to think this way? I DONT WANT TO FUCKING DIE TOMORROW I JUST DONT

all we have to do is just shoot down norks nuke over the ocean, i don't know why you are even worried about it.

because deep down, we're all depressed and the only thing keeping us going are memes and unity against a common enemy. we've all been wronged and even if it isn't direct justice for us, it's still entertainment in this dreary world

Grow up you spastic kid. Nothing will happen, it would upset the rich people.

Why would you like to die in a noring way like a heart attack or being shot?

Better die in a heavenly whisper of a nuclear blast, vaporized in a second with only a charred shadow in the floor left behind.

Do we even HAVE the capability to shoot down Nork nukes? I don't believe you one bit. North Korea has the 3rd strongest military in the world behind Russia and China I'm convinced.

I love you, Ecuador.

Did you care about or was aware of anything before you were born from the abyss? Why should you be afraid of the abyss from which you came? Nothingness returns to nothing less. Nothing in life is eternal, only death is certain. There's nothing to be troubled. about.

And I rather be vaporized than have my corpse fucked around with.

>webm related

Why spend that much time worrying about that which you have exactly zero chance of doing anything about. There's going to be a lot of that in life, kiddo. Get used to it.

it's better than the world slowly turning in to a degenerate shithole filled with some retarded browns while the global elite rule over us all

>live in midwest over 100 miles from nearest big city

not the slightest big worried about getting nuked.

>I DONT WANT TO FUCKING DIE TOMORROW I JUST DONT
Well I do. Have some consideration for those of us who hate our lives. Selfish.

Why would anyone store cadavers upright?

>not the slightest big worried about getting nuked

OP is not referring to you, madam. Get back to your knitting.

Nuclear bomb is a HOAX

Look for it. It could help you sleep.

>Nuclear bomb is a HOAX

And chemtrails are REAL

you'd have to be insane to think we really abandoned the star wars defense system and just gave up on it. no way a nuke will ever be not shot down by the US unless we ended up in some insane scenario where it was a massive number of nukes being fired all at the same time.

typical scare tactic by media and government to try and distract from real problems.

You might be surprised if you look at a nuclear strike map.

You'll be thankful for our surplus hand knit scarf exports after america gets nuked

>frogs are magically turning gay on their own

come on user don't start with that bullshit, might as well go back to watching CNN.

Wow such a great plan, you are truly a genius. You've debunked M.A.D, if Russia tries to nuke us we can shoot it down and they can just shoot ours down like they are fucking skeets.

Space limitations, building shelves for all of them might cost more than they're worth

SDI was designed as a counter to MAD, yeah lets pretend every nation with nukes back in the cold war just gave up on trying to shoot down ICBMs and didn't develop a counter to them.

No missile can ever be shot down ever you are right Sup Forums

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

>gg g g uys its just a nothing burger
AHHAHAHAHAAHAH

GMD is the defense system for ICBMs and it is about a 50/50 shot in testing so far....

>No missile can ever be shot down ever you are right Sup Forums

Niggers are dumb. Don't believe this shieet!

DC is ringed with anti ballistic missiles. they could probably stop one from getting through, the rest of the country is fucked

nk will WIN

by giving the s koreans syphilis

>post not found
What did it say? did the jews shut her down?

Kill yourself right now then.

I have two final exams next week. I'm not prepared and I'm going to fail them. This is the last break, then I've failed out of college. I really hope the nukes fly before then and all hell breaks loose.

Youre not going to die faggot. Happening threads are pretty much an assusrance of this. All you'll do is continue to refresh the board/update threads hoping it escalates. BUT IT NEVER DOES

Skyking threads basically tell you nothing on the planet is happeming so all the autists flock to an open channel as if the US fucking military cant conceal their most secretive comms.

This is what boredom is. You need to start eating right, hitting the gym and getting your sleeping patterns in order.

Stupid frogposter.

We can't let him get the nuclear codes!
>The newfags are getting their first taste of living with the redpill

>I have two final exams next week

You're dumb as shit. How'd you get into college?

he grew up moderately wealthy and he didn't care enough

Actually I was a top student through highschool, then I got hooked on memes and video games in college and have wasted all my time without studying.

Norks will have like 6 only semi-functional nukes. You have no reason to fear for your life.

What ever happened to the lasers mounted on planes that fly in figure 8s near enemy airspace to shoot these down? I remember hearing about that shit being developed 15 years ago.

We all die eventually, OP. It is nature's will.

>top student through highschool
how were the tutors?

I was the tutor

>then I got hooked on memes and video games

Precisely my point. Intelligent people who know how to think logically and forego gratification are the ones we want in college.

Look, get your shit together. Put down the bong/memes/video games and buckle down for a couple years. All that shit will still be there when ur done.

If you are scared of dying you might as well stay at home. Could happen any moment. Might as well get comfortable with the thought

What is this, nork bait? its not convincing.

>you will never see California burn under atomic hellfire from the rapid onslaught of kim jong-un's semen tipped ICBM's

Wrong timeline Wrong timeline Wrong timeline Wrong timeline Wrong timeline Wrong timeline

This. Just try not to get to much debt among the way

NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN LARPER AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT

>How do you guys accept nuclear hellfire and embrace it?
Knowing that if nukes ever were launched they'd wipe out the degenerate shithole of the West Coast while I sit from the relative safety of the East Coast. If you're a cali/portland/seattle faggot you should've seen this coming. RIP in pieces :^)

S

gifted child syndrome. Too smart for k-12 so you never learned to apply yourself and when you faced actual academic challenge you withered . Many such cases!

I'm not worried about it.
NK has only a few nks and only a few long range vehicles.
Nk or vehicle has significant chance of failing.
US is a big target.

So low probability anything will start.
Low prob NK can deliver.
Low prob your city would be the target.