twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kneesocks get fucked.
sage

Ok, let me just buy the shoes he patented

MJ is an honorary white man for calling (((them))) out

also, I love how now that he is dead, he is a black dude again

Back when he was being accused of touching little boys, he was a white man

Looks like it would hurt desu

MJ had some talent but he's way overrated. I never understood the almost cult levels of popularity.

give me ur join url for the discord k thanks

>black man turns white
Why is he so popular!?

>touches little boys
Why are some of his fans so "dedicated"?!

really user.....is it that hard to figure out?

Mj was so fucking cool. His style his music his dance moves were so awesome. It's too bad he might have been a pedo.

You's a stupid nigga, brah. Those guys had specials shoes with pegs that locked into holes in the floor. Learn to do some research.

The moonwalk is as close as a nigger will ever get to actually walking on the moon.

>white boi

How many people do you think have that phrase filtered?

fugg, we need to find a way to induce vitiligo

i got you senpai a lam a ding dong

MJ turned white and tried making himself look more feminine in an attempt to look more friendly and trustworthy to children.

>can't tell if it's a actually a trap doing the Ted Levine Tuck

weaponized vitiligo when user?

Is this anti HIV?

YAY!

>Alien ant farm

There are Nails in the floor and all of the dancers including MJ are using special shoes that have a wedge hook built into the heel to catch on the nail so they can lean when they hit their mark.

Even the moonwalk was stolen from other Motown artists and passed off as his own.

I still don't get it. Like that picture of the ruler and hammer on the side of the desk. I've looked at both pictures for a long time but my brain don't think gud

youtube.com/watch?v=GTllA3yapBw
>El Balarin de la Muerta became the most brutal dictator of history liquidating millions or disobedient minorities who didn't enjoy or keep up with his state dance routines and choreography