Boycott Google?

Is it even possible to boycott google these days?

>Use bing
>Use duckduckgo

Google still offers quality products

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2601364/how-to-ditch-google-for-more-privacy-and-fewer-ads.html
brave.com/index/
adnauseam.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am I doing it right Sup Forums
Should I spit out the google coolaid and drink the microsoft milkshake instead?

I'm taking this time to switch my homepage to Bing and try out some new browsers.

Also trying to find a new sports website that isn't as cucked as ESPN.

It will be a fun transition and I think my life will be better, by not routinely going to these sites or browsers.

My hands auto type google.com when I want to search for something. I'm going to see if I can break that habit.

i've been using bing for a good 6 months, decided to try out searx.me off some user's recommendation. seem's alright, not flashy like bing and not lightning quick but it's different. i'll probably go back to bing if it doesn't work out.
unfortunately i'm still a chromefag but i got brave on my mobile now and it's a lot better than chrome mobile.

Just switched over to Edge/Bing today as part of the anti-google quake.

Goddamn fucking Edge doesn't support webm. WTF Microsoft? As if you weren't late enough to the ABP party.

Oh, and I can't sling to my Chromecast from edge. That's annoying too. At least somewhat understandable since I'm trying to sling to a google product.

As I type this, I realize I can't resize the reply window.

Every time I try Edge it's always a bunch of little things that send me back to Chrome.

Shit I just noticed that. That's pretty shitty, but not a deal breaker yet. We'll see how long I can stand all the Internet Explorer quirks, I've always ended up back to bing in the past. This time I'm pretty motivated, maybe I'll contact Microsoft tech support with these little issues. If they can fix them I would really permanently switch to their produce.

So I'm going to keep a spreadsheet of this shit for a while, then send it to Microsoft and tell them if they can fix this shit then I will stick with their products, otherwise back to google.

Edge is pure garbage, just get firefox

bing is pretty great and I've been boycotting google for years; I've gotten at least ~$100 worth of gift cards out of it by now. Although my boycott excludes youtube on account of it being a network effect based monopoly.

I got a browser called Iridium which is German and very based. You should check it out, based on Chromium fork

How do i even break the habbit? Every time i need to research or look something up i head straight to google? Help me user senpais :*(

We need an infographic with alternatives to g**gle that will help anonymity and free speech. /g-pol/ pls halp.

>Not using Brave
>LIterally made by the former CEO of Firefox who got kicked out of his company because of SJWs.

I completely forgot I am using chrome. Google is integrated so well. I even have my DNS set to their DNS servers.

you take that back edge is the most efficient browser for windows 10 and it would be perfect if it had better plugin support

Bing for sure does some things better. The overall interface is nicer. Video searches and images are done really well. I used to always go back to Google due to the search results always seeming better.

Never tried playing their points game. Based on your post, gonna stick with it a while this time and see how it goes.

yeah I'm already feeling the pull back to google, and I just switched 5 minutes ago. Looking up technical information just doesn't take me where I want to go as quickly. This is going to be harder than nofap. Maybe I just need to break the conditioning first, I'll give firefox a try too, IE is complete shit still I thought they would have fixed this shit by now.

Alt. browsers
Alternative to Chrome: SRWare Iron
Alternative to Firefox: Waterfox

we actually almost made calling googles googles a thing until the election. I say we start it back up.

Nice digits

Give me quality mobile browsers, phone came stock with the Google Chrome App.

A quick bing search turned this up.

pcworld.com/article/2601364/how-to-ditch-google-for-more-privacy-and-fewer-ads.html

It's a few years old, but seems still relevant.

I loved that green katsup

Ah yea IE yea that been broken for years or was really only viable during like windows 95 or 2000. now it really it like a modern day browser stuck in the 90s.

It isn't possible. They have a monopoly and need to be broken up.

What's wrong with Duck? Been using it a couple of years now, no probs.

Still have an android phone, but next will probably be Windows. Not perfect, but I'm fucking done with Google after this phone. What will you miss? I don't think I'll miss anything.

Oh yeah, Brave browser is working pretty damn well after I spent the time to research and iron out the quirks.

>quality products
LEL like fucking what?

H1B visas were a mistake.

>666 hand sign
Exorcist Puke: The Ketchup
You know "by Mennen"? It should be "by Solomon"

Brave.

You'll have to research it a bit to get full functionality, but freedom has never been free.

Don't know the specific differences if you're coming from Chrome, cause never used it, but not bad coming from equally cucked Firefox.

lets do this

>$5 off
>two teaspoons of 666 exorcist puke ketchup by solomon for a steal off the regular $42

Wasnt that the pedo logo at bottom right?
>a kid's ketchup
It never ends

what about searx.me?

No matter what browser you switch to, there will be a customization and learning curve. Got Brave recommendation from another thread awhile back, and seems pretty damn good so far.
Programmer is a former Firefox prog who was fired for contributing to a Cali anti-gay marriage initiative, but it's built on Chrome's base, supposedly minus the Google spyware shit.

at least bing has a pretty picture as background

I think Bing is the best alternative to Google. When Google gets enough reputation damage for their SJW censorship they could cave in.

>Windows 10
You goofed son

Give Brave a look.

Based on the above replies, gonna have to check Brave out.

brave.com/index/

Fuck Google.

Interesting so you're saying that this brave browser is made by someone who is against the gay agenda in cali?

Based if true.

templeOS.org won't load on internet explorer. Fucking CIA niggers, that's fucking it. I'm back to chrome for life now.

It was just a suggestion. Duck is great. I wish the suggested results were a little more accurate, but no real complaints.

Its great for pr0n

I forgot about brave. I remember hearing about it but got lost in the abyss of my mind

yes it is, just get adnauseam.io/

also you can do pic related

GIBSMEDAT RUNDOWN OP
WATS DA GOOGLES DOIN

Google boycott guide

Browser: Firefox (best browser for privacy and customization)
Search Engine: Startpage (most privacy)
Email: Protonmail (best email for privacy)

Don't fall for the meme of going to another big company like (((Microsoft))) or (((Yahoo))), try searching for open source alternatives or services that offer the most privacy.

how about using searx.me

I can't be half assed to change browsers.
The only other ones available are either compromised, shit, or severely outdated.

If any of you wanted to be truly free of the Jew you would be innawoods
You guys are trying to stop jewgle the same way vegans think they're stopping global warming

It's the principle of the thing. I don't think I'm going to take down Alphabet Inc. all by myself, but they've displayed disdain for me and people like me so as far as I can I won't be using their services or supporting their platforms. That's all there is to it.

which phone then?