Why the fuck am I seeing all these people hating on Trump on Sup Forums?

Why the fuck am I seeing all these people hating on Trump on Sup Forums?

Didn't we want a president who didn't act like a cuck? Obama would be bowing to NK demands and giving those commies money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> didn't we want a president who didn't act like a cuck?
If that is the reasoning that made you vote Trump in November, you are fucking retarded.

trump is a literal jew puppet

Fuck how Trump acts, he's endangering my Korean MOBAs and Webtoons.

You think we're going to get more StarCraft if Seoul gets wiped off the map? That's like half Blizzard's market.

he's a jew voted in by the jews

You're on a site dominated by master trolls, obviously there will be enemy attacks.

I'm happy with him, and his threat to Kim. NK is chimping out because of the UN sanctions. Bill Clinton the serial rapist gave NK the green light for nukes. Kim needs to removed.

Mostly shills, don't take it to heart brother. They've been here for a long time, trying to demoralize us and chip away at our spirit.

They come, they come,
to put a wall between us

you know they wont win.

>Why the fuck am I seeing all these people hating on Trump on Sup Forums?

It's shills son. Shariablue, if you will. If you take a closer look, all of them are newfags. And act like so.

you forgot that white people must be shut down in every venue and people around the world are running discords to shut Sup Forums down and flood it with anti-trump pro hillary BS

dude
the shills are all "North Korea is a deep state psyop you've been cucked" all day.

divide and conquer

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
Trump is the best.

Not being a cuck doesn't mean being an incompetent buffoon.

Congratulations Sup Forums has single handedly, with the Ruskies of course, memed the one man into the presidency that will forever tarnish the image of the Alt-right among Americans forever

>Didn't we want a president who didn't act like a cuck?

We got one, not sure what you're talking about.

I would suggest you never come on pol again. Its about as worse than ever. Between the hating on trump threads, the slide threads, the bizarre threads attempting to revive paganism, I don't think I've ever been more sure that this place is full of high schoolers than ever before.

WTF I hate Trump now

of course he can't be smart enough to say things that will keep his enemies at bay

why don't all these threads get deleted, almost all of them are fucking retarded with no intention for actual debate

Larps shills trolls
Take your pic op

Sup Forums is being raided by retarded niggers. Apparently this is the new post-election norm.

its fucking disgusting its turning into /b

>implying high schoolers aren't the ones who memed him into the White House in the first place

remember when libfags probed all that russian collusion for a year and found all the evidence revealing that conspiracy? yea me either

Y'all turned the rest of Sup Forums into Sup Forums
It's only Sup Forums's just desserts

kek

>(((alt-right)))

this isn't reddit, buddy.

nothing is beyond our reach

As somebody who's been on Sup Forums since 2012, I say chink disinfo shills OP.

I've seen this before. Whenever shit is going down that's against Chinese interests, they make threads. Uiyghurs getting kicked out? They make a thread equating them to Middle Eastern jihadists. Hong Kong Occupy back in 2014? They make a thread making the students out as the same liberal SJWs in the West.

It's the fucking chinks. Most of it is D&C, if you notice.

>remember when libfags probed all that russian collusion for a year

wow its almost like investigators don't dangle shit out to sate skeptics while they are building a case

Because Mrs.Goldberg taught them in 3rd grade that "violence is never the answer" and that we can solve all problems with "open dialogue", so they took it heart. King nigger would be bowing down to Kim right now while simultaneously hosting a misfit crew of illegals and niggers at the White House.

FUCK TRUMP
I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT KIKE TO MAGA
I VOTED FOR HIM SO HE COULD
IMPORT MORE SHITSKINS TO TAKE AWAY JOBS FROM AMERICANS
CRASH WHATS LEFT OF THE ECONOMY
START AT LEAST THREE MAJOR WARS WITH AT LEAST ONE INVOLVING NUCLEAR WEAPONS
ENACT MARTIAL LAW
FURTHER ENCROACH ON FREEDOM WITH MARTIAL LAW
AND ROUND UP SUBVERSIVES FOR INDEFINITE DETENTION IN FEMA CAMP
SO FAR ALL HES DONE IS SUCK JEW COCK AND GO ON VACATION
FUCK HIM
HE NEEDS TO GET TO WORK CRASHING THIS COUNTRY WITH NO SURVIVORS

Nihilist edgelord trolls and shareblue aligned shills and Bernouts.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Pretty sure this whole thread was made by (((them))). Even OP.

Yea /ptg/ loves shilling themselfs