Gun Crime

How do we implement common sense gun control in the United States?

The classical argument that "I need a gun to protect ma family from the government" is fucking retarded. If the U.S. government wants to kill you, you're gonna fucking die.

How is your shotgun going to compare to a fucking drone and hellfire missile?

Plus, 99% of gun owners never actually have to use one for self defense.

Get fucked you inbred retards.

>How is your shotgun going to compare to a fucking drone and hellfire missile?
Fairly well actually, I'll just kill the guy controlling the drone, or blow up the supply trucks supplying the missiles.

SHALL

> the face of the average retard who cries, "2nd amendment " when his bullshit ideology is destroyed.

How is that any different from someone pulling out the race card?

If the governement is in a position where they are using hellfires against dudes with shotguns, they have already lost.

Why don't you go door to door and tell gun owners that they should give up their guns, OP?

Why is it a bad thing to have people register to buy or use a weapon?

ONLY a fucking retard would be against that... or a criminal.

Muhhh hellfire missiles
Muhhh drones

180 million Americans and probably a good portion of the military defecting. Gun control is for idiots who don't understand the drug wars and why it plagues the inner city negro. Gun violence is rare outside of cities. Guns mean better protection for ordinary citizens. Your hellfire missiles and drones are worthless without open areas and the cities aren't open.

Fuck off shill

Do you want Trump to know which hispanic or black people can fight back? :^)

> my AR-15 is going to protect me from the tyrannical gov- *hellfire missile strikes the redneck trailer*

He singlehandedly paralyzed the entire fucking LAPD through guerrilla tactics. Imagine tens of thousands of these guys on the loose.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Last I checked, Trump is in control of those Drones.

Damn right!!! Trump > Congress/senate

>government that wants to take absolute power over it's people destroys it's domestic economy by trashing it's own land with big bombs
Hmmmm really makes me think

>i can hellfire missile everyone
>run out of missiles while millions of now more angry gun owners still have guns

Please continue.

99% of the American population won't want to die so your little bullshit number is a fucking fairytale.

You honestly believe 160,000,000 would unite to fight some sort of enemy? Let alone unite under a single fucking command and agenda... it would be like those idiots that took over that national park building then got buttfucked by the FBI.

You know, you're fucking right. No armed resistance against a government has ever been successful.

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER. Dorner showed the US how weak its police really are.

But overpopulation contributes to Climate Change. If more people die climate change could end. Support the 2nd Amendment to combat Climate Change!

Yeah. And he got cornered in a fucking cabin and burned alive. Good fucking job. Nice revolution you stupid nigger.

OP is either a child or fucking retarded.

This is unironically what most of these people look like.

>If the U.S. government wants to kill you, you're gonna fucking die.

It's not meant for one person against the government. Did you not read the part about a militia? Also, the government is not the military, which often fragments during unrest and aids the rebels or carries out a coup

The only guys from that who got in trouble were the ones who took plea deals. That ones that went to court were all acquitted.

For a maximum of 8 years. Regan was President before Obama. Just imagine what kind of liberal will be here in the future.

>Why is it a bad thing to have people register to buy or use a weapon?
you get your niggers to register theirs first or no deal.

We already have common sense gun control:

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

The problem is that we have forgotten the original meaning of "the people" as it was during the time of the Revolution and for most of American history.

"the people" should refer only to >50% white Christian landowners.

>Liberal
Progressive*

Hey faggot I see your back ? We need common sense gun control by killing all the faggots like you , mentally ill liberal tranny communist democrats . Also ask your wife , daughter , mother , neighbor , boyfriend when they are getting buttfucked by some criminals how they should wait for the police or scream if they would prefer a gun before or after their rape ?

So, you naturally understand that someone more conservative is like to happen after that future liberal, right?

more trailers in Oklahoma than Hellfire missiles in inventory. try again.

>revolution
Do you even know why Dorner did what he did? He was slandered by his own police chief and fellow deputies because of the shitty bureaucracy the left claims to fight for "muy quotas"

>fucking drone and hellfire missile?
The feds don't operate that equipment faggot, the military does, which is not the fed. Kys you 15yr old edgequeer

>How do we get rid of gun control in the United States?
fixed
If they also want to kill the other 350 million americans, their job will be harder if they are all armed
>Plus, 99% of gun owners never actually have to use one for self defense
99% of car insurance, home insurance, fire extinguishers, emergency tool kits, satellite locator beacons, etc. are never used either. You should get rid of all of them too.

Get fucked you inbred retard
SAGE

>How do we implement common sense gun control in the United States?

Send all the niggers back to Africa.

This is why 4/20 is a holiday

White people are fucking crazy

> I need my 30 round magazines because the 2nd amendment says so!

> Don't you ever touch him again! If you do, I'll pull out a God dang shotgun, and blow your damn head off! Do you hear me, you worthless piece of crap!

Way to miss the fucking point retard. America is packed full of people even better than him, and such unconventional tactics would paralyze any would by tyranny.

BAN ALL GUNS

At least you didn't try to disguise yourself as a leftist this time. Get off the board nobody is buying your bait today.

Yeah I highly doubt that nigger would be able to stop a drone even with gorilla tic tacs.

Why do black people always make these threads?

Most gun related deaths are suicides. You won't stop those with new laws.

After that, most gun related deaths happen in big cities, particularly where the drug war runs hottest. Those deaths aren't solved by more legislation, but by less. Libtards can't imagine a problem solved with less govt so I'll spell it out for you; end drug prohibition and you end the drug war and all the deaths that go with it.

Additionally, with legalized drugs, you may help reduce the number of suicides as people would choose to get more readily accessible heroine. It might not be very healthy, but a needle in the arm is healthier than lead in the head.

Finally, the most common denominator between all the mass shootings is psychotropic drugs. After that, it's islam. Big pharma and the most radical conservative group that the left can bring themselves to tolerate are more responsible than the guns themselves.

At this point, there is no such thing as 'common sense legislation' for gun control. And it doesn't surprise me that the people with the least common sense (libruls) think that there is.

>happened during the awb

Once again, gun control did jack shit. They got their guns illegally.

Also Columbine had nothing to do with gun rights. One was a psychopath and the other a depressive.

McVeigh is what happens when citizens wage war against the government over gun rights. Dumb leftist cunt.

Why the fuck do you lefttard cunts want gun control so bad? How well is gun control working out in Chicago where the citizens don't have guns and all the criminals who don't care if it's against the law do own them?

Well first you're a shill. Second, yes if the government comes after me I will be dead but protection from the government comes in the ability to be able to overthrow the government with our guns. There are 100 million gun owners. That's not bad odds.

We don't. Get fucked shillbo faggins

its the canadian anti gun shill shit posting again

Good job there Nog, you highlighted a mass shooting that occured during the AWB of 1994-04. This shooting committed with guns that were already illegal shows how well gun control works.

Fucking stupid farm equipment getting two brain cells to rub together.

We all know the Clintons purposely did a shit job. They are evil people but that's a different story. Common sense gun control can be implemented effectively when people like the Clintons are not involved.

>common sense gun control
I'll say there's about a 10% chance you'd be able to field strip any gun, so your 'common sense' would more likely than not be uninformed

>I need a gun to protect my family from the government isn't a legitimate claim
that must be why the war on terror was over in a matter of hours.
Yeah the US military is pretty powerful, but an armed rebellion in the US with legitimate claims could hold off with guerilla tactics in urban environments for years on domestic arms trades alone. If a rebel force had foreign backers they could establish anti-air emplacements and actually make land claims. because the US doesn't want to use hellfire missiles on its own population centers.

>99% of gun owners never actually have to use one for self defence
that's good, if a police officer is lucky he'll never have to use his gun either. but the more important percentage is that 99% of gun owners are law abiding citizens who want to keep themselves and their family safe. I know I'd rather spend $600 on a m9 and never have to use it, than be carjacked, or robbed in an alley, or cowering in my bathroom with my wife and daughter with no way to defend myself while I wait on 4 minute response times from the police.

An armed populace provides far more benefit than a disarmed one, for threats both foreign and domestic. A potential attacker will think twice when everyone and their mother is packing.

Irrelevant. Neither drones nor hellfire missiles can maintain order in a country. People are needed for that, and said people are going to have a hard time taking over when they never know if they are safe.

>Plus, 99% of gun owners never actually have to use one for self defense.
Not an argument.

The government doesn't care about us. They don't care if we shoot each other. They want all this gun control crap because they're afraid of us. That is the whole reason we have 2A. They're supposed to be afraid of us.

Control the niggers.

>he still brings up fucking columbine to try and argue gun control

More proof columbine was a false flag

>f the U.S. government wants to kill you, you're gonna fucking die
Then we don't need measures against gun crime, the government will kill the gun toting criminal

Seems like the fucking columbiners have invaded us

Go back to tumblr

>NO YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF PUNK ASS SHIT DOOO NOT MESS WITH THAT FRIGGIN KID. IF YOU DO ILL RIP OFF YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD AND SHOVE IT. SO FAR. UP YER FRIGGIN ASS. YOULL BE COUGHING UP DANDRUFF FOR 4 FREAKIN MONTHS!!

It won't be common sense, but repeal the Second Amendment. Instead of dancing around the subject and implementing a bunch of half assed gun grabs, just do it once and do it right. You probably won't like what happens next, but you can burn that bridge when you get to it.

All the people killed in the drug war are worthless anyway

>needle in the arm
Don't want more drug addled fucks walking around. Let them shoot themselves less messy than them killing themselves slowly

>4 minute response time
That's if you live in a city. Where I grew up it was 10 minutes at best and that was if a cop on highway was nearby in reality it was like a 30 minute response time.

>99% of the American population won't want to die
/k/ regularly has threads on this, and this is exactly the kind of situation we hope for. The idea is that we can wage war in the same way the Taliban or Al Qaeda waged war. A few men, armed with small arms, pull small hit and run attacks on government forces in the name of a revolution. After the attack they blend back into the normal civilian population and disappear.

How do you use a drone strike then? How do you use a tank or a warship or other conventional military hardware? Do you strike at random people who you think might be terrorists based on their internet history and phone calls? Do you risk turning their friends and family against you if you're wrong? Do you really want that 99% of the population to think that they are as likely to die from a wayward drone strike as they are from being a resistance member?

They need police to win. Boots on the ground. Presence Patrols. Those can be struck at with small arms. That's how the one percent of rebels wins.

>if the us government wants to kill you you're gonna fucking die
So it's better to just die on your knees and submit to that rather than trying to fight back even if it's ultimately in vain?
I might die but I'm going to die with my boots on and a rifle in my hand not kneeling down like a bitch

this

Get the fuck out

Fucking bs

Suck a cock

Slide thread, sage.

The choices are:
gun control => Hitler / Stalin like mass killing
no gun control => Armed citizens prevent evil government while accepting a certain amount of deaths from guns

Its your classic Startrek story line, you know.

Looks like you cut a lot of the crap out of your retarded copypasta. It's still not worth a shit no matter how much you reword it.

Show your real flag you stupid fucking nigger
Sage

>hitler
>evil
How new are you? Even if the Jews did get gassed they literally deserved it

You're not even an American you pathetic faggot

>Having the justify your rights.
Why shouldn't we restrict the first amendment? Maybe there are certain political ideologies that shouldn't be allowed to be expressed.

But you faggot love Hitler..

Whether or not you value human life, it's still cheaper for the tax payer to end the drug war than to just keep throwing money at it.

Regardless, bullets whizzing through the air are far more hazardous to sensible people than an addict getting a final dose.

May not be optimal, but it would be better.

Dumb niggerlover.

i probably won't ever need it. but if i ever need it and don't have it, that's the last time i'll need it.

SHALL___

NOT_____

BE _

I
N_
F__
R____
I_____
N______
G_____
E_ __ __
D_ __ ___

Cool, you know what? You can't kill majority of US citizens because that's what's your economy runs. So you can either enslave them, which you need infantry for (plane or tank won't arrest a guy and put him in slave camp)and these are susceptible to bullets just fine, and your other option is to kill all those who oppose, like in your retarded scenario, destroy your own economical foundations and cease to exist.
So go spam your cuck fantasy somewhere else subhuman.

Bump

We don't. You fuck with the 2a and you're gonna have a real goddamn mess on your liberal, shit-sucking hands. Get out of here with that garbage.

Amen. Fucking Amen.

I'd also gladly die standing rather than live kneeling. Fuck these neo-liberal cuntcicles.

I'd also rather die standing than live kneeling. That neo-liberal cuntcicle can cower when faced with the price of liberty, but many more who aren't like him won't, and where ever they see a raving tyrant, they'll go a slayin'.

is it the same person that comes here about 6 times a day and posts this same shit over and over?

oh and sage

Define (((common sense))). Oh and wait until after next July. We can all take bets on how long it takes commifornia to full out ban their newly registered bullet button guns.

>implying a democrat could understand this

Just don't waste your time in this thread.

Saged.

honestly I'm thinking OP is an Eric and Dylan fanboy who wanted an excuse to post their pictures and try to start a circlejerk about that shooting outside of Tumblr

You don't.
Shall not be infringed.