BASED TONES

BASED TONES

Political correctness is a poorly defined and nebulous term. Better to use 'liberal virtue signalling' which can be defined as 'excessive or dogmatic adherence to liberal values and ideals, including (but not limited to) freedom, equality, and democracy'

Can't use word "liberal" anywhere outside North America. Tony Abbott is a member of the Liberal Party which is the mainstream social-conservative economically-liberal party.

What a sick cunt

liberal, leftist, whatever

XDXDXD

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

B A S E D
A
S
E
S

We have the best system of Conservative politics aroogaaroogaaroooooga rooooooo

Tony made me rock hard

God i fucking love this man.

>Political correctness is a poorly defined and nebulous term

It's fine, just as "Social" justice implies something that is not justice, this phrase points out that it is something other correct.

*other than

He is desperate. He knows the votes are not there for stopping fag marriage so he is trying to co-opt general anti-PC sentiment to his cause by making a relatively spurious link between the two.

Wtf i'm voting no now.

based Tones... I voted for you sempai but those bitches made you BTFO... I believe in you - join Cory or aunty Pauline, after Libs BTFO'd you I can't vote for them anymore out of spite.

It would be better to turn their words on them like we did with "fake news"
"politically correct" needs to become synonymous with "wrong"

My personal opinion is the Aussies will vote Yes

They are becoming just as degenerate as the rest of the world.

You daft?
Progressive movements would love to co-opt the FAGS WHO MUST BE DRAGGED.
>ever wanting yes
user!
Apologize!

I think it will be closer than people think. Yes will probably win, but by a very small margin. Its not mandatory so we could get another brexit scenario where people dont bother voting because they are so sure of a yes.

I thought it would be Yes but after how scarred the left are of a plebiscite then I think there's a good chance No will win. Same with Brexit, everyone thought it was a clear Remain but look what happened..

If he cared about free speech he would've repealed 18C.

Poilling for Brexit was always close. Gay marriage polling is not.

It is over.

Tbh everyone I know has said they'll vote no, I don't know many people (20ish) but I think the yes crowd is in for a shock.

Truth be told I don't give a shit, i'll still vote no though.

wasnt there a poll recently that had No winning? Also Brexit polls werent close mate

You are too ignorant for me to debate fruitfully.

so tired of people complaining about political correctness like it's asking so much for you to treat people with basic dignity and not be an asshole

Lay off the b8 m8.

>thinks people with different opinions on how to express freedoms are "assholes"
git fukt u bitch nigga

122 MILLION DOLLARS!

I know a lot of leftists that plan on boycotting the vote because they want to send a fuck you to the "hateful bigoted conservatives and their divisive plebiscite" and have a vote in parliament instead.

I want to vote yes, so some of my friends can have the option to marry. It will also teach the Liberal party not to be fucking retards and waste money like this... but voting no and seeing the result being no will have a better outcome. It will make lefties chimp out, and will only secure more future right wing aussies.

It's a tough decision, but I really can't see Yes passing.

So without jumping down my throat for daring to even try and think about this from the other side of the fence, can somebody explain to me how fags getting married has any affect on religious freedom?

>
>being friends with pooftas... kek

When are you auscunts gonna get your guns back?

Guise how do I argue against this virtue signalling faggotry?
Pic related, this guy shared this post from someone on my kekbook.

the reason to vote no is because what's after this? They keep escalating the faggotry. I rather hold the line here.

maybe in the sense of that USA case where the cake shop was forced by the courts to make a cake for some faggots, then ended up in supreme court and i don't know what happened next... he originally refused as he is a christian and wanted nothing to do with gays.

once their gone you dont get em back yank

when are you going to use yours?

Yeah that is a concern. I'd probably be alright with fags doing as they please but if churches are going to get in trouble for declining to do the ceremonies that would be fucked up.

It definitely won't pass, though. A couple of my friends are homo, one poof and one lezo, and they are both firmly against it. Gays in Australia tend to be more self-aware of their outlier status than in the states.

>i cant rebut what you say
>ill win by saying you are too dumb to debate me

literally you

the word correct should not need a modifier

You really do. Sorry about the hordes of faggot Canadian deadbeats flooding into Brisbane and whining about how non-progressive it is.

that is not what political correctness is.
it is leftist speak for "think like me or you are bad"
fuck off.

>when this is the best picture CNN can find of your movement of pedos, commies, shitskins, and faggots

kek

>not redpilling the pooftas into considering homosexuality doesn't need to be a lifechoice
Nice job, closet homo.

Fuck you Leaf, we all know exactly what political correctness is and why it needs to go!

Guys please vote yes to get it out of the way. If the outcome is no, more money is gonna be wasted on this issue.

Our gays are pretty well behaved and //B A S E D//.
These aren't even the really self aware ones that vote NO.
I mean this is our radical left, think about that.
Biggest problem is the urban chinks who are like 5 to 1 of the future populations of soke cuck'd cities lmao.

Reveal Flag Apu...

I'm just thinking about this logically, there's no point in us making it illegal anymore

In its original usage, political correctness referred to supporting the Party even when you know the Party is doing something wrong, so liberal virtue signaling is a pretty accurate definition.

I'm voting yes and there's nothing you fags can do about it.

Enjoy pandering to boomer christian neocuckservatism, fags

This. Even if you're not against gay marriage itself (you should be) look at what happened in Canada, US, UK, etc.

All we want is to not be sentenced to death.
All we want is to not be chemically castrated.
All we want is to not be beaten up.
All we want is to be allowed behind closed doors.
All we want is don't ask don't tell.
All we want is to be allowed in public.
All we want is legal rights in inheritance.
All we want is recognized civil unions.
All we want is secular marriages.
All we want is to adopt children.
All we want is marriage in churches.
All we want is to have sex with animals.
All we want is to force Christians to participate in our faggotry.
All we want is to teach pedophilia to children.
All we want is to have sex with children.

"But it's okay if we just stop here". But it never just stops this. This was always their intent. And this was always the end result of permitting faggotry.

Voting no because accepting this behaviour publicly leads to mentally ill children cutting of their cocks and becoming women.

>source: current year USA

>Leaf

Nice try Schlomo. Our enemy isn't real liberalism.

These people despise freedom (why do you think they want to take away free speech, right to privacy, your guns, presumption of innocence until proven guilty, etc.) They don't want equality of opportunity, they want equality of outcome. They only like democracy if they're in the majority.

Are you suggesting it's a bad thing we don't sentence homos to death?

How do we rouse the white race if you can't even vote against what is clearly an attack on Christianity? What happens when we have to build death camps? Are you going to complain about having to kill your leftist friends? Harden yourself or we'll never get anything done.

>literal walking red flags

HOW
*spreads aids at vastly disproportionate rates*
DOES
*molests children at vastly disproportionate rates"
THIS
*dry humps other degenerates at a public place"
AFFECT
*mobilizes all culture and media against normal family formation*
YOU
*gets you fired from your job for disagreeing*
BIGOT?

It has to stop somewhere. The step they're on now is free hormones for children, and as long as they know that they'll live, they won't stop. The state will conduct an investigation to determine if your child is trans. If you don't accept your guilty of child abuse and you lose custody of them. Where does it end? How would you end it if not killing them?

No I'm saying if you don't stop this faggotry shit at some point you end up with interspecies gangbangs between 8 year old boys getting their dicks cut off, fathers going to jail for calling their sons "he", and 50 year old shemales diddling 5 year olds and basset hounds in an inter-species interracial pedophilic gangbang.

Personally I would force them back behind closed doors.

>he didn't directly deny the claim
Pfffft, dogposting faggot.

But seriously while I would never take it from a religious basis for example,
keeping the institution of marriage how it is and using a very conservative approach is ideal.
Marriage is a social institution and Female/Male parents in a family unit is most prevalent for a reason user-Kun.

I just wanna be able to get married some day. This is the only lefty thing I want to happen, because it's an inevitable thing. I don't want to become as cucked as Canada

Tony is an autistic ZOG puppet who sold us to China. Can't you see this nonsensical and meaningless faggot agenda is window dressing for proles?

>Not a boomer
>Not a christian neocon

Nice strawman faggot

>I agree with politician on Position A but not on Position B therefore I should change my view on Position A.

What is the point in getting married to another man?

That isn't what I'm implying at all you fucking leaf

Just that feeling of equality. If you don't like it, that's fine, I'm not the type to force you to have the same opinion as me.

No you're just going to keep voting for the government to do it for you.

We are not going to become as cucked as you.

Fuck off closet Jew fucker.
Regardless of if you are a Christian or non-christian against same-sex marriage using Religious arguments against same-sex marriage hurts YOUR side.
Most governments are secular deal with it faggot and Christian arguments against same-sex are moralfaggotry feefee just as weak as the FOR arguments of muh fees let the gays durr.
God should be vengeful not waiting around to tuck you in every night you fucking homo.
>2ddHotei
>2D
>DD
>Hotei
>Hotty
O-oh user.
Just go for civil union user or campaign for your own even cooler sounding pooftah institution alternative. Heh... Hotei. Post pics now actually.

Sure, just don't be a faggot and you can marry all you want

Post pics... user...
Forgot pic (totally) unrelated.

That's what the faggots here told us in 2004.

Attention Aussie bros: Do not listen to these faggots. They know what is going to happen. This is what they want to happen. Do not go down the same path of destruction as your anglosphere brethren.

You know we are one of the last 1st world countries to still have it illegal. It's an embarrassment for us.

I hope you die of AIDs you cum drinking catamite

Mohammed please

I'm voting yes so my gay Muslim friend can marry his white boyfriend

so if this goes through gays will only go to churches to get married right? not mosques, synagogues ect.

Yes and look at how "progressive" those first world countries have become.

This is what you want. Little boys having their penises chopped off while being raped by grown men.

Just admit it faggot. We are onto your game.

>Little boys having their penises chopped off while being raped by grown men.
This is not what I want and I doubt that legalising same-sex marriage would cause this

Also the first to give women the privilege to vote user and look how that turned out, only reason we made it is because of our political system.

They all go on about the $122 million. The best response is to say "Yeah well everyone gets their splurges. For example, pushing pro-trans propaganda in public schools as a form of anti-bullying, that is quite a few million too so how about you shut the fuck up"

It's so sad he got kicked out by that filthy kike

Except they keep infighting, getting hijacked by closet leftists and getting rekt in parliament by coalitions of cucks whenever they try to pass something based like freedom of speech protections.

What the fuck does freedom of speech have to do with gay marriage?

Look, I doubt it'd create a domino effect where we suddenly become as cucked as Canada. And even it became legalised, I'm sure there'd be laws in place for priests to not be forced to marry same-sex couples.

saved

fuk tone abet

Name one country where gay marriage was legalized and then nothing ever escalated beyond that. No trannies, no forcing churches to wed them, no pedophilia, no bestiality.

Just name one country where gay marriage was legalized and the fags stopped push for more degeneracy. Just one. We'll wait.

Read the tag line along the bottom. Why is Murdoch so fucking obsessed with legalizing faggot marriage.

Greenland

The votes would be there with a mandatory plebiscite (hence homos fighting so hard against it). Voluntary postal vote? Most people except fags won't bother.

There isn't one. Perverts can't control themselves and do you think society encouraging their degeneracy is the solution?

>political correctness is poorly defined
>lets use the extra specific term virtue signaling instead

I hope your trolling.

Virtue signaling is some kind of weird alt-right phrase which they use because they dont think the word sanctimonious has a negative enough conotation.

Its literally just means wrong-think. Say something in public that isnt Sup Forums approved and you are virtue signaling by default.

>The votes would be there with a mandatory plebiscite
Bullshit. The horse has bolted. The debate is over. The fags won.

Nah - Yes camp are more committed and have the entire establishment backing them. Majority of people fall into the I Don't Care camp, and won't vote or will let their kids fill it in.

>getting unironically triggered by the thought of 2 fags putting rings on each other and eating some cake with their families
have conservashits always been this retarded?