Why are more women not wanting to have children?

why are more women not wanting to have children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVGr8JPjcMg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more white women*

Jews

How the fuck are we supposed to know that

men are weak, generally. Pussified. Girls with dicks. When men become men bitches flock

Have you seen childbirth before? They shit themsekves and their genitals tear apart. This information is more open these days. Not to mention they want security, but only nigf re esses with 8 kids get help.

i thought Sup Forums was red pilled and all knowing

hedonism

I'm turning 30 this year, spent half my life in Canada half in the US. Of my US peer group from high school, only 9 or so have kids. Of my Canadian group, 2. 2 women out of everybody I went to elementary school with have children. About half of that total group still live at home, and I lived in a wealthy area of the GTA (Unionville)

Jewish influence/ cosmopolitan culture.

Listen to me...
Women CRAVE social acceptance.

It doesnt matter if its a church of a fucking whorehouse. they will adjust and " live and let live" wherever they lie. Theyre passive and tolerant. They need us to lead them.

so women just a few decades ago did not knwo of the 'horrors' of child birth? what about when a lot of women died from child birth back in the day? that didn't stop them from procreating.

Every girl from my small farming town was married by 20 and having kids by 22. When I moved to the city every girl was unmarried with a cat and multiple abortions by 30.

Rural and suburban people still get married and have kids. Only city retards become barren unmarried spinsters.

Selfish sluts.

why would you even want children?

>inb4 yes yes good goy etc

no i fucking mean it
if you have a boy, the media/facegoy will turn him into a homosexual
if you have a girl the jew will turn her into a Moldylocks coal burner

do you want to love someone so dearly only to see them lost to degeneracy when they hit 14 years old or even younger?

>huuur bb-b-b-b-but you just h-h-h-h-h-have to raise them yourself 24/7

with what time after i finish my 2 jobs and just wanna lay down and die just to wake up the next in disappointment because im still alive

Education.
The more educated women are, the less children they have.

Here's more proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=EVGr8JPjcMg

so basically, idiocracy?

it's called proper parenting. and no you don't habe ot shadow them 24/7. wtf makes you think that?

It struck me in university how much (((they))) have infantalized our generation. Really think about this. Most people go directly from hs to undergrad and many times grad school. So figure for women that's 21-23 at the earliest they are free for the first time from institutionalized education, and 1-2 years to make a dent on student loans so say 25. That means they have a maximum of 10 to (safely) have every child they want to ever produce. Kind of makes you understand why women are so insane.

the fuck you living, OP? I'm 30 and I'm swarmed by women on their biological clock.

inb4 30

No. Educated women get into Feminism and self empowerment. This means they avoid having children/families in favor of careers.
You see all these childless career women these days talking about freezing their eggs, and they don't understand why women aren't clamoring over them (men go for the 20 year olds.)

For a healthy society and family structure women must be restrained and kept dumb.

n=1; but my wife has a masters degree and we have 3 kids.

>they don't understand why women
they don't understand why *men

She's probably fucking Chad behind your back, statistically the odds are 50%

Maybe you should kys if you don't appreciate how great life is

It's a trend. There's always exceptions to the rule.
Uneducated women have more kids than educated women. It's a fact. It's not a race issue either, except that shitskins are dumber, so they have more kids for that reason.

Educate Black or Mexican women and you'll see their birthrates drop like a rock.

spbp

But feminism and """sexual liberation""" have both been utter disasters, not only for female happiness, but Western civilization.
Women are brainwashed into riding the cock carousel and finding "careers" instead of not sleeping around and raining children.
Then, when they don't have children, their hormones are all fucked up, and they start treating the "other" groups as their children-- niggers, rapefugees, illegals, etc. And by voting leftist because of their feefees, they increase the power of the brainwashing machine while simultaneously making it harder for anyone to choose a different path--higher tax burden to pay for shitskins = less finanical security = less willingness to reproduce.

This is a babby redpill.

I don't know. Why don't you ask them instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet? Why is every post on here a straw-man now?

There's a lot of things they do not tell you about pregnancy and labor and things you wouldn't think to look up until you're sitting in a birthing class shitting yourself because the baby has to come out one way or another but all the ways are terrible.

With that said I don't believe that's actually why women are opting out of family life. They want to party it up and live without responsibilities. A lot of Millennials do but it hit women harder.

""""educate""""
There is a base level of intelligence required for a subject to be brainwashed by academia, in addition to the cap above which a person will figure out the brainwashing.
You can't persuade a nigger to stop being a nigger.

Children, verifiably so, make women less happy.

>why are more women not wanting to have children?

You have to admit that the process of birth isn't very appealing.

Birthrates of all races are going down in the US.
Beaners no longer pump out kids like they did as their women go to Universities and learn about "Womens Studies".

It's mostly the fresh Shitskins that move to White countries that have all the kids, but the next generations don't have as many kids.

On average, yes, because some beaners make the cut.
But they are generally less intelligent and will therefore shit out more kids because they can't understand the brainwashing material.

They are career oriented, and by that I mean that they work the position, in the same hr firm until they are barron

(((Someone ))) sold them the idea that they would be happy

im 29, but i do live in a big city.

I wouldn't know about the whole not wanting children thing. I told my gf at the time, now wife, that the 14 words didn't mean shit unless we had our own white children to secure a future for and if we didn't have children we wouldn't be doing our part to secure the existence of our people. She agreed, like a good woman should when her man speaks the truth and takes his rightful and natural position as the leader of the family. Since then we have had three white children, of exceptional beauty and intelligence, in nearly as many years,

We aren't rich. It's hard. But we are doing our part.

What are YOU doing?

Can't I just go purge some niggers?

you dont have to "keep women dumb" they are naturally stupid and immature. They have much smaller brain mass and theres significantly less synaptic activity in their brains. In computer terms this is a CPU with fewer transistors running and a lower clockspeed. They are measurably less intelligent than men and evolution developed them this way for a reason. Essentially an "educated" woman is like a kid with downs syndrome given an honorary PHD and treated like he is an educated authority on matters.

There is a reason why Matriarchal civilizations always collapse. Because women in power are stupid and impulsive and are like the worst male leaders (Caligula, Nero) amplified to the extreme. The persian empire collapsed and was taken over by Muslims after only two generations of female rulers. Two.....generations, that is all it took for the sand nigger pedophile cult to invade and conquer them. That is what women are when they have power. Like a Retarded kid with a rocket launcher. America has been ruled by women ever since they got the vote. When male politicians cater to female voters it might as well be a matriarchy and results are obvious.

Hahaha I know your fuckin but nothing makes a woman happier than a child. It's fucking crazy and beautiful to see.

I should put forward this caveat: I am speaking only of white women. I can't imagine a people of nigroid persuasions have such family minded values.

Apparently natural childbirth is incredibly profound and motherhood seems to almost be a completely seperate life stage for the individual. The effects on a caring father are also quite pronounced but nothing like what a woman goes through from conception to birth and beyond.

Popular culture is eating us from the inside out, which wouldn't be a death sentence normally, it's the nigger hoard growing in Africa that threatens to destroy the west as we are in a weakened state. I think we could survive if not the nigger hoard, even the various less species populations across the globe stand head and shoulders above the blacks.

I do take solace in knowing the Chinese will face these savages and I hope (and think) they will do what really needs to be done.

Becosue we dont kep them down enough.If its a thing you elarn dating woman is that they are crazy and not same as man.Islam is the answer

>why are more women not wanting to have children?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Sad, but true. Islam is the only ideology that can keep a woman in her place.

Aside from being more career oriented than it used to be, many women are told that they are still young at 30 ("30s are the new 20s gurl!"). Many girls actually believe this and don't realize that this is not true until at all it's too late; yeah, you are "young" because you are still in shape, pretty and have good health (especially compared to decades ago), but you are not young to start having children, you are entering the danger zone. And this becames more dramatic if you don't even have a boyfriend or never had a serious relationship. Many start to look for it when they are 30+, when they somehow realize what they want (mostly because their bodies are telling them that, so it's not even a rational thought), but many times it's too late.
I have a bunch of friends in this situation. The problem is that I've tried to tell them during the last years, but they don't listen, they are poisoned by the feminist bullshit, so now I'm preparing myself to deal with a bunch of depressed childless female friends in the upcoming years.

They have forced equality, but they still want to marry up. There is no up from forced equality. Women can't into logical fallacies or accountability. They are basically the niggers of the two genders.
Also Kikes.

IMPEACH

They only want Chad's kids.