>pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pede
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lady-pede

BASED LADY PEDE

she will get along great with our BASED BLACK GUY and BASED TRANNY PEDES

>pede
does these faggots not understand that the first thing that people think when they hear this is pedo?

im a girl btw

>People would never lie on the internet
>especially redditors who are obsessed with some fucking internet number beside their name

BASED

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFO WARS DOT COM

fucking BASED

Checked

tits or gtfo

these digits

>these people have read more infowars articles than they have read scott adams blogs

just for you reddit cucks

have some cookies user, gran will be out the back hunting dindus

>tfw no Sup Forums MILF gf

tits or gtfo

My mom uses the Donald subreddit. I once heard her say "Can't barrage the Farage" under her breath when watching the news. It's only a matter of time before she comes here.

Nice digits, btw

I hate redditors

fuck off, it's what we all are so get used to it or let the movement pass you by

>65 year old man told his son to grow the fuck up
hehehehehehe

You niggers should see morning hours on /pol. It's NEETs and roasties with the occasional college bro bitching about their Marxist professors. Best hours desu.

>darkest place on the internet
His son sounds like an absolute cuck

They've been here for a while

My mom spends all day texting me about what "that damn monkey" did to the country. Plus hourly trump updates.

Well he isn't entirely wrong, it isn't for the faint of heart. You need thick skin to survive in this place.

>Sigh.
You know the drill...
>Tits or Gtfo!

If you want that to have relevance you have to pay the price. If not stay blessed and pure user.
We know who is user. And when user delivers it is glorious.
Be user.

I guess people are starting to hate MSM to the point they are coming here like we once did.

Sup Forums is the hurt box indeed.

>tfw that poster you called a cumguzzling doublenigger might have been an innocent soccer mom

Tits or gtfo, also date of birth?

that's why there's so many americans

/pol Moms: Please continue to help our NEETs.

ur alright notacountry

This shouldn't come as a surprise. Sup Forums skews towards a slightly older audience compared to the rest of Sup Forums. The youngest posters are probably in their mid-20s with the average being in the late 20s to early 30s.

women love the Sup Forums, color me surprised ...

More or less, Americans may be arrogant, gluttonous, and rude, but we can take it as much as we can dish it out.

HAVE FUN HANGING OUT WITH, GRANDMA, LOSERS!

HAAAAA, "PEDE"

>mfw THICC AF anonymoms wearing yoga pants are browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

>Rothchild

CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THIS TO THE OTHER BOARDS, YOU'RE ALREADY LAUGHED AT. THIS IS TOOOOOOO GUD.

I'm not sure if I want tits. I don't want to see saggy granny tits.

hi virgin hahahahahahahahah

>"HEY LOOK EVERYONE, Sup Forums HAS THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF MILFS! TAKE THAT, DRUMPF!"

>reddit.>MILF

buddy you dont want to fuck anyone from reddit

FUGGIN BASTE

Leftypol is as bad as the worst reddit sub, user. Go away.

>we raised great kids
my fucking sides

>be reddit
>can't even quote
>hang with grandma cuz you're a loser

Were already here.
I hate Reddit though. You fags are pretty cool.

It literally means "faggot" in a very rude way, in French.

rules are rules
tit or gtfo

probably pedo

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pede

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag.

WHAT DOES THE PEDE SUFFIX MEAN?

I thought pede meant fag in African or something?

Are they basically saying they're ladyfags, like how everyone on Sup Forums calls each other fags?

But then why not just call themselves ladyfags?

Or is it something to do with centipedes?

so this is what being a hipster feels like

I was here before it became mainstream...

It's short for "pederaste" (gay man who loves young boys) in French-speaking countries.

Very appropriate for people worshiping Milo Pedopoulos.

So Trump voting racist Gen Z basement NEET neckbeards have a lot in common with racist Boomers on Social Security. I'm really shocked. Look how shocked I am :I

Women love the B/P/C

How old are you man? Shit I hope anons here arent thin skinned enough to be embarrassed like little teenage faggots. Let the geriatrics and middle-aged come!. It was never supposed to be a "cool" place. In fact that kind of retarded bullshit is an example why I came to /pol in the first place.

Nice b8 m8 now kill yourself nigger

Get a job, MAGApede

>I'm a faggot
Try to make your b8 coherent next time.

Do you have cute feet?

>MILF
>Someone on Reddit

This. These guys are /ourfuckingguys/.

>t-those digits

are lady-pedes our new ally?

kek says yes.

let us create a utopian paradise in kekistan!

any 'pedes with me?

>Try to make your b8 coherent next time.
You're all lazy hateful faggots who wallow in your own excrement to reinforce your autistic bias and bullshit media-formed expectations rather than engage with the existing world.

Oh jeez, would you move onto a different kind of DnC already? We need the sport, Sup Forums is bored of peace.

>So much knowledge and experience with those folks.
What have you done Sup Forums

sauce?

Coming from someone who does the exact same shit in their own echo chambers.

He who lives in Glass houses user...

frank pls go

I'm sure having a bunch of boomers is going to raise the quality of this board. Fuck, lets paste Sup Forums on every fucking website we can. I'm sure the newfags will not out-number the old and the board degrades itself into civcuck hypocrisy.

>Coming from someone who does the exact same shit in their own echo chambers.
>He who lives in Glass houses user...

>Sup Forums is my echo chamber
Yeah ok

Older folks are wiser and generally more redpilled.

Sup Forums is composed mainly of dumbfuck old people confirmed. This board is seeming more and more like the comment section of Zerohedge mixed with craigslist rants&raves everyday.

I have literally no problem with this.

The_Donald is a better introduction to Sup Forums culture than something like Gaia ever was. almost as good as something like Bodybuilding.com misc forum.

we were all newfags once.

Older folk generally shill for Israel and are fucking republicans. Natsoc posters are very few these days.

the_donald is verging on rage comics level cringe

Nothing wrong with Israel except its influence on US politics. The problem are the globalist Jews in western countries, not nationalist Jews in Israel who hate Muslims.

you pretend like Sup Forums didn't have users from icanhascheezburger.com coming here daily for years

What if the existing world is a ghost world? What if the "existing world" vexes you? It is so twisted, shallow, and all the love has grown cold. Women have destroyed their femininity, and surprisingly they did not grow stronger, but have become weak and mean spirited harpies. They have no adamantine core that true women have, and no sturdy and dependable hands to hold. They have become shallow and fickle. Always wanting to save the world while they themselves cannot even fix their own trainwrecked lives! The men have sold their souls and are too afraid to be themselves. It has created "alpha males" who lionize and make a caricature of manhood, like some goofy comic strip. Then you have the "betas" who are so lost and so unsure of where their place is in this world that they will follow even a blind guide!

It is sick. There is no love in the progressives because if they did have love in their hearts, it would flow freely from them. It is a bunch of bullshit.

I'm an anonymom.

Fuck off JIDF

The problem is newfags are eclipsing oldfags. Kind of like mass immigration. They can't assimilate fast enough, and for some like the shitposting spammers, will never assimilate and continue to run slide threads.

Most know that, but lately lots of leftypol shills have come in pretending to be stormfags. They can usually trick some people, but usually you can see their leftist propaganda even in their antisemitism. They are transparent.

That was when the average age on Sup Forums was like 15 though, people who used to be on Sup Forums are still here making the average age go up over time.

THOSE FUCKING DIGITS!?

Tits or gtfo mom

ASL? Photos of your feet?

Those quads.
>Checked

>continue to run slide threads.

slide threads are bullshit made up by paranoid visitors from /x/ who are convinced the CIA cares enough about Sup Forums to attempt to control the content on it.

at any one time, there are up to 150 threads on Sup Forums. posting a couple of shitty ones about something like those dreaded "e-celebs" won't keep you from finding the Trump general, I assure you.

MAKE IT STOP
how the fuck do we get rid of the Donald.
this was a mistake.
I would rather have Hillary destroy America than trump destroy Sup Forums.