For me? it's just gotta be gooks

for me? it's just gotta be gooks

Other urls found in this thread:

162.255.86.72/scv/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that feel when the blast wave from n korea hits you and this is all that remains of you

based gook mloving leaf

gook

most of those K-Pop and J-Pop stars are highly modified with facial enhancements and plastic surgeries.

ur a faggot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

So true.

162.255.86.72/scv/index.html
Get in here bros

its happening

hes not wrong...

FUCK GOOKS! FUCK THEM! MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT THEM IN WW2 AND KOREA, MY FATHER FOUGHT THEM IN NAM.

Fuck the yellow horde, today is the anniversary of Nagasaki bombing, best day of my life.

I'll give them a facial enhancement if you know what I mean

>nippies are the same as gooks

hahah no not even close

koreans are like white people but better

No, he's quite wrong.

If you think every single fucking attractive Asian has had copious amounts of cosmetic surgery then you're desperately unaware of their economic status.

Koreans are the same as japs but with more plastic surgery and makeup. Totally shallow and vain people.

They are only similar to white people in that they are obsessed with using artificial means to obtain white features.

>Koreans are the same as japs

this is what whites actually believe not realizing they have 100x more racism against eachother than white do against other whites

Twice is the best kpop group to exist
prove me wrong

or even more racism than white vs black racism for that matter

you just like them because they try to look white

it is your inherent racism at play

delete this

daily reminder
highest per capita cosmetic surgery rate in the world

gonna blast to this desu

...or never went to college and met South Korean foreign students. I'd say their biggest negative is they're often borderline alcoholics, just part of the culture.

My cock is 15 cm, which is supposedly average but feels small. Asian pussy is the best fit.

hey if they look better with surgery who cares

left is uggo af right is a babe

the husband and kids will care

I'll keep that in mind if I ever feel like getting one pregnant.
But that's not the general idea.

they'll still be gooks who cares

>when you like your nonhumans even less human

Wait you're not a cosmetic surgeon? I don't get it.

For me isreali jeweses

youre not fooling anyone

>watch streams of korea
>10,000 10/10 hot girls everywhere you look the chat cant stop doing kreygasm every 2 seconds

>america, fat niggers not one attractive women for miles

if you saw what the reality was you would think differently about that stupid infographic

They'll be ugly as fuck because of the shit tier genes they are hiding, you fucking retard

Your point being?

back to twitch with you tween faggot

they can just get more surgery

ill impregnate a white girl but everything else id rather a gook

What the fuck Asians are so fucking ugly especially the ones in this gif

gooks are ugly subhuman niggers

the reality is nobody wants to fuck them and that's why they get cosmetic surgery as 18th birthday gifts from their parents

My god she's so ugly...

here's a natty gook

gooks aren't even white get pissed kid

I hate humanity so much because of people like you

muh kpop idols

of course the girls going in for major surgery are the ugly ones

but meanwhile theyre all 9/10 naturally on the street if you actually observe whats going on

its not even comparable their standard of beaty is levels beyond what you thought was even possible

go to korea to find out

Forget makeup
her face is 100% plastic

She is not natty. None of them are.

Hey leaf. Burger here. Just wanted to offer a kind work and say that I'm right there with you. I gave up trying to figure out what it was, but squints are just about the only thing that gets me going these days. Stand tall. Be proud.

t. my korean gf literally has plastic surgery and i give 0 shits

Some chinks are cute but they still all look like they're empty inside.

>of course the girls going in for major surgery are the ugly ones
then gooks have the most ugly bitches per capita

Too much plastic surgery. They have Fugly children who need $4000 of plastic surgery to look good.

FISH FACED GOOKS

Thank you patriarchy!

no all asia has the hottest per capita

go to britain to see the ugliest per capita

not even the same person fagget lol

didn't wanna have to pull this one out but this is confirmed natty

edit:
WTF WHY CAN'T I POST THE OTHER ONE

damn that is disturbing asf

>south korea has the highest per capita surgery rate in the world
>of course the girls going in for major surgery are the ugly ones
>then gooks have the most ugly bitches per capita
QED

SAY NO TO UGLY GOOKS

only ugly people hate surgery because they hate that they're ugly themselves

if ugly people hate surgery then why do ugly gooks go in for surgery so much?
:thinking:

chinese women are hot af and they cant even afford surgery explain that

oh yea you cant because theyre just more naturally beautiful than white women

i said people not gooks

Stop racemixing

>chinese women are hot af and they cant even afford surgery explain that
some chinese women*

i've seen some real uggos in china town

you're right gooks aren't human

>caring what phenotypes your wife has
If she's hot, naturally or not, it doesn't matter because designer babies are just around the corner. When that happens, only poorfags will be ugly.

we wuz beautiful n sheit

try and stop me

that's not proper english chink

you know damn well that white women like that are 1:8000 and theyre probably like famous models

thats not a real person in reality unfortunately

you are lying

theyre really not that bad

pretty handsome guys with goofy haircuts
a few qties in there too

it's a meme you dip

white women are at least not shitskins
white women at least don't have shitskin eyes and hair
see

>US flag
GET OUT GOOK

>whites
>white

Sauce?

Seems like an insane difference. Like, I'm not even a gook loving beta. But you get hot chicks of all races, even some blacks: and you can clearly tell that these K-Pop artists have some natural beauty, even if they're airbrushed to hell.

So yeah: sauce. Because some of those girls are downright minging in the original pictures.

>what are statistics
I thought asians were good at math

kpop stars all wear shitloads of whiteface makeup

>fuck white peepo
>look at me, I am white now

delet

>still whiter than white people in the first image

haha you cant make it up

>In ancient China and Japan, for example, pale skin can be traced back to ancient drawings depicting women and goddesses with fair skin tones. In ancient China, Japan, and Southeast Asia, pale skin was seen as a sign of wealth. Thus, skin whitening cosmetic products are popular in East Asia.[110] 4 out of 10 women surveyed in Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines and South Korea used a skin-whitening cream, and more than 60 companies globally compete for Asia's estimated $18 billion market.[111] Changes in regulations in the cosmetic industry led to skin care companies introducing harm-free skin lighteners. In Japan, the geisha are well known for their white painted faces, and the appeal of the bihaku (美白), or "beautiful white", ideal leads many Japanese women to avoid any form of tanning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how will asian shitskins ever recover

by having paler skin than white people with or without skin whitening products

>fake hair
>fake eye color
>fake eyelashes
>fake beauty mark
hmm must be natural skin tone

if asians are white, why this:
>4 out of 10 women surveyed in Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines and South Korea used a skin-whitening cream, and more than 60 companies globally compete for Asia's estimated $18 billion market.