Only 1 day on Google Trends

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comodo_Dragon#Comodo_license_and_tracking
github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and tomorrow it will be right back up.

Firefox isn't much better with their sjw shit. The only redeeming thing is the fact they have less resources to exploit data.

Has anyone else noticed that Firefox has been pretty shitty lately? Both mobile and desktop

Firefox already kicked out their white male christian head because he donated $1000 to a church "hate" group.

And since then Firefox has gone to shit.

The best you can do atm is to get FF, preferable a slightly older one (never use the latest one, major security issues have slipped into new updates a couple of times in the past), then go to privacytools and change all the setting they tell you to change + get the addons they recomend.

fuck firefox, i ditched it a while back and now i use BRAVE

Literally invented ecmascript, for better or worse. Mozilla foundation has their heads up their asses.

Brave master race checking in, Texas!

I just started using comodo it seems alright.

>ecmascript
*javascript

Don't use Firefox, Mozilla is just as much of an SJW-run hellhole.

Use Brave.

brave.com/

Nightly broke my noscript today. M e = m a d

ok
i have brave
but i cant preview the pics before i upload, it only shows the file number

does anyone else have this problem, and how do i work around it

What's brave?
I use opera btw

/biz/ BAT shills go and stay go!

They get most of their cash from Google. It turned into a don't bite the hand that feeds you situation.

That said, the ethos behind Firefox allows anyone that is willing to mess around with the config, to fix problems that Mozilla put in the update.

>Smegmascript

Browser made by the founder of firefox/inventor javascript after SJWs ran him out of mozilla on a rail because he donated to proposition 8 outside of work or some shit. The reason firefox abruptly turned to dogshit

how do i preview the pics before i upload them
like say i want to upload a picture to Sup Forums, when i go to browse my pics folders I dont see the pic i have chosen, just its file number

i want to see a preview of the pictures i am about to upload

holy shit a bunch of normal looking people on their About page. Maybe there is hope yet.

I use Comodo Dragon. It's built on Chrome's infrastructure but has a lot more security features to protect you out of the box.

Unironic Safari user checking in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comodo_Dragon#Comodo_license_and_tracking
>Comodo tracks each user's time spent using the browser, its operating system, and browser inquiries about certificate revocation, which reveal the sites visited.

>people unironically using base chrome in the year of the lord 2017

You should be using something like ungoogled chromium/iridium/inox, to profit from a decent browser without (((google))).

Use Brave. Made by the original Mozilla guy thwt got excommunicated.

Yes we might have to keep OpFuckGoogle active longer but it is worthwhile to get everyone secure internet and help /ourguy/ basically.

I've had a good experience with Vivaldi. I used to use Opera until I bothered to look into who owns it (a Chinese data mining company).

Just write your own browser faggots.

>using google to search for google

loving every laugh

Right wing retards everybody.

This they're called retards.

I actually literally changed to firefox today because of this.

t. actual retard

Don't use scientific technologically. If you right wing retards can build an ideology based on feelings, why not build your technology on it too. Who needs internet when you can just pray to each other?

>can't even write coherent sentences as he's calling others retarded
The Right is more about eugenics, remember? Only Leftists protect and harbor the mentally ill and retarded.

t. scientologist

Why the fuck doesn't anyone mention Safari in these threads? Granted I only use it because it's the default browser for my Mac but it's sleeker and less of a system hog than Chrome and Firefox.

Apple is a big SJW-fest too. Browsers are complex software requiring a team of logical thinkers, i.e. liberals.

What sucks is Iphones are overpriced pos but Android is Jewgoogled.

My suggestion would be to switch to Opera goys. Inbuilt VPN is a nice thing to have if you want to trick Google and co.

Anybody /Pale Moon/ ?

Opera is just reskinned chrome plus owned by chinese

But it is a good browser

As much as I wish that Google would finally have to deal with consequences for their insufferable agenda pushing - there is no downwards trend to be seen (yet), that is simply noise.

>Why the fuck doesn't anyone mention Safari in these threads?
It is closed source, aka it is a stealing all your data and should not be used.
If you are using software which is not open source you have no privacy.

I've never used that shitty google chrome, now I'm using safari and mozilla. Would you guys say that I should delete mozilla and switch to Brave?

they are shysters proficient in jewish trickery so I'd say tricking them is a good idea!

I have brave too but I find I don't use it too much due to it's Mac aestetic.

Opera + adnauseam

>jumping ship from google chrome, presumably for being angry at the liberal culture at the company, to get firefox which has a culture that is just as liberal
Ive used firefox for years but thats some top tier irony.

stealing all your data? would you please elaborate thanks? I'm not very tech savy, how does safari steal all your browsing data?

This
Brave is the most redpilled browser

brave has fuckall for features and support so it's not worth using like firefox

>tfw Opera masterrace ever since 2009

I just started using Brave. It's comfy and an adequate replacement to chrome, but I'm no techie, I have no idea what's going on under the hood.

Someone shut me down if I'm doing it wrong. Free pass to shill me out.

Chrome here. Android too. Everything Google makes is top notch. It's the kinda quality you only get from hiring liberals (i.e. people capable of reason and logic).

Maybe you can get Milo or Baked Alaska to make you guys a browser that runs on Jesus and fetus power.

I use Waterfox. Developed off Firefox but by a different team and it actually runs a lot better than regular Firefox while remaining mostly compatible with it

>I use Waterfox. Developed off Firefox but by a different team and it actually runs a lot better than regular Firefox while remaining mostly compatible with it

This.

Going to try out BRAVE and see how it works out though.

Pretty sure you can only get it on mac

lel

>SJW/libtards
>logical thinkers
Liberals who actually believe in the shit and don't just act like them for brownie points are more emotional "thinkers" which they themselves admit

Use opera you fag/g/its.
Its Chinese so there's no sjw stuff and it has a free VPN

>libtards
>reason and logic
Lmao

Don't. I tried it for all of 5 minutes. Besides a BUNCH of other UI issues, the deal-breaker is that because of their custom window frame bullshit, there's a grand total of like 50 pixels you can click to drag the window around. The rest is either buttons or shit that registers as a UI element despite nothing being there. You need to make a good 5 or 6 attempts every time you want to move a window. It's horrible.
The ironic thing is that everything else is amazing, though.

If you are writing a computer program you normally go from the source code, the thing a human tells a computer and which humans can understand, to machine code, machine code is not easily understood by humans especially when the program is very complex (such as a browser). This is called "compiling". (This is a bit simplified)

That means that you can write a computer program and give it to someone that person can not really understand what that program is doing. This is bad for obvious reasons, since apple can implement in their browser measures to collect your data and send them, all of that without you being able to stop or control that. These types of programs are called "closed source" since the user has no ability to know what is happening inside, examples for that are eg. Windows, Safari, office and many more. All closed source software has the potential to spy on you and considering the state of these companies and the money they can make from the they will.

There is also software called "open source" or "free (as in freedom) software", there the user has the ability to understand what exactly the program is doing, you personally don't need to have knowledge about coding to benefit from that, since people who have such knowledge are often actively working with that source code and would notice any suspicious things such software will do.

In conclusion, if you want privacy you can not use closed source software.

I don't know much about the Waterfox development team honestly I just know they don't use the browser to virtue signal shit and the browser itself has always ran well for me

PALE MOON

All memes. I'm a liberal software engineer with 10 years of experience and in my experience, all the best software engineers are liberal. I'd even be willing to wager that I can beat anybody ITT in a coding challenge. Name the challenge and I'll write the best solution (as I always do, this isn't the first time I've posted this challenge).

>Chrome here
Why not use a FOSS chromium spin off?
You can get everything good about chrome WITHOUT google spying on you.
It is definitely the best of both worlds.

Firefox is a huge resource hog, anyone know why?

How do waterfox and brave compare with how cumbersome they are, extensions, open source, etc.?

Question is specifically for desktop. On mobile, I use firefox since it's extensible, unlike chrome. Is it weird to anyone else that chrome mobile doesn't allow for addblock and shit? I assume it's for the jew golds.

That picture is complete nonsense.

someone please give me a quick rundown on this thread. How is a browser Sup Forums related?

Excellent explanation, thanks! So to be 100% sure one should use Linux as operating system instead of Mac OS X or Windows, right?'

>How is a browser Sup Forums related?
Both firefox and chrome are run by SJWs.

Sup Forums is looking for a browser that won't sell you out.

Google has definitely broken our balls trying to attach political ideas to economic activity and to its products, wanting to have people fired because they don't agree politically.

That's a meme. There's no proof that Chrome collects any more information than Chromium does, and if it did, it would be trivial compared to what Google gets if you use them as default search engine, no matter which browser you use.

That is an important point yes, many Linux distributions come with non free software too, but others (such as debian, which is very widely used) don't and are completely free.

The problem is that using Linux requires some more work, as it isn't fueled by billions of dollar corporation and for someone with little tech experience it can be quite intimidating.

unless you opt-out, chrome will associate every page you visit with your google account
and chrome will also send a list of every domain you visit to google, you know just to keep you safe user (definitely not so that they can compile lists of who visits which domain)

It's good to finally see someone on the internet that understands what irony is.

Two words: australis.

>There's no proof that Chrome collects any more information than Chromium does
Just have a look at this patch set for chromium. github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset or this github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium.

I also do not care about the differences between chrome and chromium, I care about a chromium without google surveillance.

Just want to expand on this point: if you're very serious about preventing Google from collecting your information, which many of you seem to be, the only way is to prevent you computer from even being able to access Google at all, from the DNS level. If you use the Sup Forums captcha for instance, Google is collecting data on you. Block Google and buy a Sup Forums pass.

>Don't. I tried it for all of 5 minutes. Besides a BUNCH of other UI issues, the deal-breaker is that because of their custom window frame bullshit, there's a grand total of like 50 pixels you can click to drag the window around. The rest is either buttons or shit that registers as a UI element despite nothing being there. You need to make a good 5 or 6 attempts every time you want to move a window. It's horrible.
>The ironic thing is that everything else is amazing, though.

Posting from brave now.

UI is absolute shit.

Going to stick with it for a few days and see how it goes.

I am using Iridium which is basically Chrome but without all the privacy bullshit and it isn't linked to google.

Search engine is qwant search by default

Google can already do that anyway. For instance, when you visit Sup Forums, Sup Forums fetches scripts from Google (for the captcha), and your browser sends Google referral headers. So Google knows you're here, even if you're not using Chrome.

can someone suggest a good alternative to chrome. it started hogging my memory to an extend that i switched back firefox...
firefox on the other hand seems to copy most of the bad stuff chrome does while missing some useful features...

i really hoped mozilla wouldn't try to just copy everything chrome does... beginning by the shitty smartbar that sends every url to google....

so are there any alternatives for mildly parnoid people like me that like slim browsers

opera is literally the best browser i used.
only reason i use chrome now is because my version is based on chromium with some plugins thats easy to use

they should have fired him for that... (ECMA-script)
javascript is fucking awful and the onlye reason we still use it is bc. he managed to fill a gap in the right moment with that cancer and now it keeps growing while nobody is daring to remove this tumor...

that's not really the same
I use umatrix, so I only connect to google domains on those websites which I choose to do so (Sup Forums is one, but my cookies are blocked from being sent to google)

Try vivaldi. Made by the co-founder of Opera and uses the blink engine so it can run most chrome extensions.

I agree, but I think so does he. It wasn't really his fault. He produced it as a proof-of-concept for a meeting, believing that there would be more development before they rolled it out. His boss was the one who decided to include it in navigator.

>......

Ebin fookin' post m8

Well that's good. If you're using umatrix and haven't ragequit then there's a good chance you know what you're doing and the implications of what you're doing. But I really don't think that demographic is large enough that Google would need to bake spyware into its browser.

you should be using Brave browser, made by the guy kicked out of Firefox. automatically blocks ads and is basically Chrome but not shit

I updated to the Nightly build (57) and I have to admit, except for the obvious privacy concerns it's amazing.

I actually used this one called "niggerfox" it just steals all my memory and hijacks my mouse, my keyboard started oozing this greasy dark oily substance, suddenly rap music started to play out of my speakers and my dvd-rom popped out and shot a chicken wing at me, but that wasn't til after the horrendous smell, my GPU was burning up and it smelled like black n mild cigars, suddenly i start receiving welfare checks in the mail with the name "motherboard" on them.

never again will i download that browser.

Was going to try it today but there's something like a memory leak or w/e, I start it up and the memory usage goes up until it hits 100%.

kek

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>Brenden (((Eich)))
It literally rhymes with kike.