He didn't kill enough jews

He lost

manlet

He wasn't white

Attacked the USSR

Closet homo
Gypsy genes
Worlds worst strategist

Globalist warmongerer who got a ton of whites killed for no reason.

He's was a faggot

an asshole that pissed off the world and killed himself like a bitch

He put too much trust in his allies and his commitment to having their back (ie Italy and Japan both royally fucking up and not coordinating their shit with him) ultimately cost him the war and our future.

He wasn't a very good artist

He couldn't completely eradicate the jewish parasites

Kinda fucked up white nationalism.

He should not have killed or put the jews in concentration camps

he lost.

Didn't finish the job.

Done

He was too fair minded and lenient.

He didn't win.

>Say one bad thing about Hitler
National S O C I A L I S T

Fuck leftie, gas yourselves

Should've listened to guderian and take moscow with their very first opportunity

He was a faggot

Started the war that killed more whites then anyone else in the world, German and everyone else alike.

Russia was a mistake

For all the anti degenerate rhetoric he espoused, in the end he himself was a degenerate with a massive foot fetish. You can find recounts from SS guards who said he enjoyed rubbing and kissing random women's feet.

One testicle and didn't have children

kys navalny

He sucked dick at painting

>mfw i only have one testicle

This fucking this. Halting the advance when they needed to push right now and then. Would that have ended the war right then and then. Idk i do know the russians were planing to move to the urals and that bureaucrats in moscow were crapping their pants as a german army was only mins from their capital. But this fucking stops the army at the wrong moment.

He attacked us

Moustache not original

It was a society of nationalist workers. And they called each other comrade. However. Go read what Hitler said about it. He was a troll IRL.

Something bad. He was friendly with the Muslims.

Do they call you the "Uniballer" ?

>boom

He thought his political ability and willpower beat experience, so he acted like an idiot with military matters.
He should have let the 4th Panzer Army drive into the Caucasus, not let itself be destroyed in a dickwaving contest over Stalingrad.

He could have used a bigger oven.

No, Mussolini was a manlet who wanted to show Hitler he could be a Big Guy.
I wish you guys joined the Axis.

never knew him

He was a piss poor commander-in-chief, an unqualified micromanaging megalomaniac who did away with talented men and instead surrounded himself with sycophantic subhumans

sounds a lot like the Orange One

He foolishly took on the Soviets during winter.

>Not focusing almost entierly on taking the oil fieds to fuel his war machine.

He didn't listen to his generals, and lost a war he could have won.

>leftist
>thinks he can meme
Christ, it was only a couple sentences and it was a bore reading even two of them.
I'm now looking forward to leftists becoming the laughing stock of the country.

>Say one bad thing about Hitler
He lost.

he lost so bad that the world is completely fucked now because of his failure..

BEAT ME TO IT

fpbp

He declared war on the US over a retarded pact with Japan

He was Catholic

he did more to help weaken europe and kill more white europeans than any other entity in history

He didn't make white babies

Didn't develop a long-range strategic bomber

Didn't hear his entire economy to total war from the very beginning

Didn't attack Moscow in August 1941 when he should have

Didn't press hard enough for Spain and Turkey to join the axis

Didn't dedicate himself to the North Africa campaign at the other in 1940 and seize the canal

Pulled out of Operation Citadel just when it was about to break through

He didn't kill six million jews

How tall was he though?

He was a drug addict

Questionable taste in facial hair

I have no need to insult this man. The struggle is real, he was brave to fight for us.

>not talking about stalins shriveled up baby hand

killed off a lot of white Europeans and made anything ethnonationalist very taboo

he was unironically a dumb piece of shit

He failed.

brave sure, but he gambled with the racial future of the white race and we all get to pay the price for his failures

these are as always leftypol shill threads, proof is on their discord desu

Killed more Whites than anyone else.

>inb4 he didn't kill anyone but himself meme

He was catholic

do not attack russia on winter.

hes praising stalin.. but since hes trashing Hitler you think hes a lefty.. please die.

He parted his hair on the wrong side. Sometimes, corporals shouldn't command armies. It's a bit tacky to receive royalties for licensing your image on postage stamps and requiring the state to buy your book so that newly married couples could get a "free copy."
That's all I got.

He has a bad haircut.

He didn't win.

Austrian.

Ruined mustaches

He liked explosive sand niggers

> most powerful man in the world at prime
> wife absolute pooch

this seems oddly familliar with "say one good things with jews/isreal" threads, i wonder who could be behind these???

Fucked up world stability for a country that sucked before him and still sucks today. And went out like a pussy.

He was german, literally the niggers of europe after the french

These.
He killed more Whites than any other human being has. He also killed more Whites overall during WW2. Fuck him, I'd've done a better job.

That's a bad thing? I love him even more now.

Not winning enough

anyone who aligns with the Italians is dumb

He gave (((them))) the ammo they use to destroy our people today and the chaos in the middle east today is down to that war, it gave birth to Israel.

He shouldn't have attacked Russia

Extremely shortsighted

Spread his forces too thin

Poured money into the psychotic musings of occultists

Set back the cause of white supremacy for a century

Allied himself with Italy

Russian invasion during monsoon season

Never updated planes/guns//missiles/personnel carriers

Declared war on US

If he had let his generals run the war he would have won.

He had too much faith in Churchill. He trusted that their similar ethnic heritage would override their political differences and they would unite to fight off the threat of communism embodied in the USSR. That was the entire point of Dunkirk, that's why the Germans didn't advance for 3 days while the British and French were stranded on the beach: Hitler was vying for peace with Britain while he had the bargaining chip of the British forces surrounded. Unfortunately, Churchill was bought and paid for by Jewish bankers (seriously, he received millions over the course of the war) and so said that he would rather see every Briton die before he would reach peace with Hitler (what an abhorrent thing for the leader of a people to say). Pity, imagine a world where Germany and Britain had united against the USSR. Regardless, if Hitler hadn't given Churchill the benefit of the doubt at every turn it's quite possible Hitler would have subdued Britain instead of the converse.

>Didnt press hard enough for Spain and Turkey to join the axis
Given how well our Blue Division did in the Russian front, it was a huge mistake to favour Italians over us

Don't believe history channel lies user. Half of what you see about Hitler is Jewish insecurity and neuroticism projected upon him.

Fucked up the high command when he was just a NCO level guy in military matters.

Plenty more but the fact that he self sabotaged is probably the most egregious.

And. Of course absolutism is always bad and will eventually turn into the monster it was meant to fight.

5'8"

White absolutism>jewish (((democracy)))

His hatred of Slavs was misguided and not based in any science. Regarding them all as untermensch was extremely damaging.

He wasn't a US President

He was a faggot who couldn't handle the job he took on and had to be doped up to the gills constantly.

He lost

and as a result whites aren't allowed by other whites and their pet minorities to promote each other as a racial group, at least openly.

He didn't finish the job.

Shit tactician, didn't listen to his generals, too lucrative in all the wrong places

Expectation a without communication.

This percolated down the ranks

At Stalingrad they also did not listen to allies, who told them they won't be able to hold the flanks and had Romanian mountain fighters hold the flanks of a city in open ground, when they should have geared up the mountain fighters with infantry grew and sent them in the city, and hold the flanks with the heavier guns the Wehrmacht had.

Wehrmacht was more of a mobile warfare outfit. Mountain fighters are more into light infantry attrition and guerrilla warfare that goes better in cities if you give them some small infantry portable gear to bust the odd tanks.