Why do you think it's okay that Trump just threatened nuclear war instead of being diplomatic?

Why do you think it's okay that Trump just threatened nuclear war instead of being diplomatic?

I guarantee you this fat narcissistic psychopath with nukes is going to kill millions of people. And I'm not talking about Kim Jong Un.

>instead of being diplomatic
Nigger did you not pay attention to the last month where he's tried reasoning and sanctions against Kim?

>NK constantly testing nukes when the world says don't
>Nuke launch tests getting closer and closer to the US, falling short of Japan
>Trump is the one threatening nuclear war
Fucking commies I swear to god.

Norks are not people.

>sanctions are "Reasoning" and "diplomacy" to americans
lol

You can't diplomacy a rock.

>LUSA as in loser?

What did he mean by this?

>being diplomatic means letting some pissant country threaten to nuke you over and over and over again while testing missiles

it's not a nuclear war when one nation has nothing to defend itself with. More like a nuclear massacre

Don't forget in June, May. April, March, February, and January.

But let's all kneejerk with our feels. History is inconvenient to Progress.

well what the fuck would you suggest. They've tried talking with them, they've tried letting the Chinese handle it. They've tried everything. Maybe you believe in just ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away?

Don't forget that NK threatened to nuke Guam today.

But let's all kneejerk with our feels. Current affairs are inconvenient to Progress.

hes probably some leftypol commie LARPer who thinks NK is some utopia but da ebil capitalist westerners be keeping the Juche down

Don't forget to China, France, Russia, the UK, Bolivia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Senegal, Sweden, Ukraine, and Uruguay.

But let's all kneejerk with our feels. International law is inconvenient to Progress.

>instead of being diplomatic
fuck you
norkereea has been a problem for the whole fucking region for years
these people are human shit
you can take your diplomacy and shove it up your faggot fuck ass
your faggot lord obama bent over for these tiny dicks for 8 years and it was still nothing but "ho-chee we bomb you fuck amelica"
suck a dick you floppy pussy
nigger

I almost hope the Norks nuke the major cities on the west coast, just so we purge a few million liberals.

Obama isn't in charge so sucking Kim's dick isn't a diplomatic strategy any more.

We've been trying to be diplomatic with them for decades diplomacy obviously isn't working

>well what the fuck would you suggest. They've tried talking with them,

they didnt do anything to us wtf

youre going to threaten their people livlihood with sanctions of course theyre going to nuke you

its americas fault

Because being diplomatic clearly isnt doing shit.

So for us to be justified in striking them, we have to allow ourselves to be nuked first.

Seems legit.

Why do you think we should let fatboy threaten us? Trump is not Bush/Clinton Cabal you fucking dimwits this what you get watching your (((degenerate))) media sources

Maybe because:

I want to have a nuclear war with North Korea.

I want to slaughter all North Koreans.

Trump thinks MAGA means nuking a large populated city. As was done on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Nuking a city does not make one great, I assure you.

>He's telling us about the thoughts in trump's head

LOL are you a mind reader?

How many levels of delusion are you on?

When a leaf makes more sense then a libcuck.

I haven't liked trump since the start, unlike the pathetic pedes that plague nu-pol, but god damn it feels good remind that shithole sad excuse of a country that we can wipe them off the face of the earth with the press of button.

America's ability to create nuclear weapons in such a sort period of time was an absolute marvel and the pinnacle of space sponsored science and it shouldn't be forgotten

*state sponsored

Why is is that conservatives just have no empathy for anyone? You want to kill literally millions of innocent men women and children? Please explain why

The red stands for fire and blood

How the fuck do so many people miss this?

so now other countries arent allowed to defend themselves?

but america is allowed to have nukes?

haha life doesnt work that way you cant disarm other nations

youre asking for a war

thats what captain america would say

People seem to think truman was a good president, at this point trump is no worse than truman.

You're an idiot.

> he fell for the "violence is never the answer" meme

Good goy, "dialogue" solves everything

godamn. look at how cheap gas was back then

>they didn't do anything to us wtf
lmao user they have a long history of kidnapping americans (and killing some of them) while constantly threatening nuclear war.

Meanwhile the US and the rest of NATO has zero obligation to trade with them at all. Given their history of human rights abuses and general totalitarian fascism we only haven't called for a complete trade embargo because it would be interpreted as an open act of war.

kim threatens us on a daily basis, gotta play hard ball lad. the gloves come off this weekend

Yes. You can. When their led by unstable cucks like Un. That's literally what the UN is for your monumental dipshit.

go over there if you want empathy.. you'll get none there either

>Why is is that conservatives just have no empathy for anyone? You want to kill literally millions of innocent men women and children?

Bro, they'e just clumps of cells. Move on.

He's the perfect scapegoat to start ww3. He doesn't care about south Korea.

World Leader... this isn't equality camp. They do what we say, or else. Real life isn't a safe space.

>I guarantee you this fat narcissistic psychopath with nukes is going to kill millions of people. And I'm not talking about Kim Jong Un.

Oh, boy, I can't wait to hear and see that same joke over and over and over and over and over again in the coming weeks! You liberals are nothing if not original!

Now that's just retarded

He's deliberately mocking Un. This is fine because China's pet dog doesn't actually have any teeth. By the time he's done giving Un the mirror test nobody will listen to their saber rattling ever again and China will be done having it's little fantasy that it can remove the US from the Pacific theater.

of course it was.. i was responding to a retard so I spoken in his language.
He feels bad for people who would throw his ass into a labor camp in a heartbeat. Fucking idiot.

With that Lambo he picked up bitches right left and center.

He cant, but he's not conservative, just a psycho

Nigger we've been diplomatic for fucking decades and it's done jack shit, they've only ramped up their military capabilities and threats. This only ends two ways, they strike first and kill shitloads of S.Koreans then get BTFO by us or we strike first and they kill shitloads of S.Koreans in an attempt to take em down with them. North Korea should have been dealt with a long, long time ago but we didn't want a war that gains us nothing of value. We have people, both here and on twitter, unironically saying that the Norks dindu nuffin, they wuz gud bois just tryna git money fo dem nuclear programs n shiet. No matter what he does everybody else is just gonna give him shit for it, whether he waits for people to die first or causes them to die doesn't matter to people.

Remember when the norks would threaten a war like no other, ppl would yawn and wave off crazy ol kim jong il and now his son?

Feeling the same about Uncle Don and his coffee row of neocons daydreamers.

absolutely fuck all is going to happen here because the nork leadership knows they stand to lose everything and teh US is stuck with this perpetual drain of military resources since there is fuck all in nork worth fighting for

>They do what we say, or else.

haha this is the jist of what americans believe

we deserve everything coming our way

That's his daughter, he's a weird incestuous old man Jesus Christ

ive seen daughters kiss their dads on the cheek

>i'm a son and i kiss my dad on the cheek
>my brother-in-law kisses my dad on the cheek
>for no reason, my dad will kiss me on the head
>i'm 25, my brother in law in 32
only a liberal thinks intimacy within a family is fucked up and weird, that's what you get for having weak dads and cunts for mothers

i do not care what happens

>liberals pretend they love North Korea because Trump is fighting them

At this point I'm convinced Satan could rise from the depths of hell, revealing he's real, and CNN would run a story on how the devil is actually a hero because Trump dislikes him.

>just be diplomatic
>kim jong un just needs to be told that what hes doing is bad

>tfw I realize I have Trumps same body
I'm not fat yet, but I have long legs a short torso and slump forward a bit. In 50 lb's, I'll be almost identical.

"We Deliver" in OP's pic.

Is that a Korean shop?

nuclear war is the ultimate distraction/diversion from russiagate, trump cant resist pushing that button, plus it will make history,

Now, now, Hilary don't you have a shoe to go find?

> And I'm not talking about Kim Jong Un
The fact that you felt the need to declare this belies your premise.
OP is a yuge faggot.

(((americans)))

There is nothing to find about Trump and Russia. When the fuck will you let it go?

sage

>They've tried talking with them, they've tried letting the Chinese handle it. They've tried everything
You know this because you were there right?

> Those gas prices

FUCK I miss the 90s

It looked like per liter prices to me.

Jews need more military contracts. Shit's so obvious.

They threaten to nuke us and our allies like every other day.
Imagine if Russia threatened to nuke us even once.

Just because the threats have lost their shock value, doesn't mean they should be taken less seriously.

thats because the constant sanctions
you only see one side of the argument

$1.29 in 1995 is equivalent to $2.07 in 2016.

The current price of gas in Dallas is about $2.08.

gas is c heap right now they were like 4$ in 2008

those gas prices! ahh the days of endless driving.

There would be constant sanctions if they'd lay off the nukes. The cold war ended, nobody is interesting in invading NK to battle communism.

why is america allowed to have them but they arent

thats like going into someones house and taking their gun away and you have one

please change your filename to smoking kike

Because America invented them, and doesn't threaten everyone with them on a daily basis.

>ywn bash your retarded countryman's skull open with a brick to rid the world of their subhuman existence
Man, why live?

Not gonna lie, current Trump fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching kim crash and burn. But in all seriousness I can't wait for this guy to use the nuclear codes.

America owns the world and that's the way it should be. We would win a war against the entire world.

thats cuz nobody is sanctioning america

otherwise we would be threatening other people

>Because America invented them

not an argument

NoRk had literally been threatening to nuke American cities for months.

At some point sweet talk just isn't going to work. You have to talk tough.

Kim knows the US would completely annihilate his entire nation in minutes. So unless he's completely suicidal he's not going to do anything but talk tough. He knows China will not back him if the shit hits the fan.

>if i put my head in the sand it'll go away

I'm glad none of your kind is in positions to call shots.

Nobody is sanctioning America because America isn't threatening to nuke everybody.

>trump false flags cali
>glasses norks in response
>beaners and libshits decimated
>US never goes blue again

Mfw

theyre only threatening people because theyre being persecuted

they have to stand up for their people they cant allow them to suffer because sanctions

you have no choice at some point but to stand up to the bullies

Because Jews control America and not NK.

Trump is just another Zionist puppet and you're trying to reason with literal govt shills.

>instead of being diplomatic?
He's been appeasing them for months and now, unlike other brainless monkey presidents, he's going to punish North Korea for being despicable little shits. Spare the Rodman, spoil the child

That is the official Coalburner hairstyle.

Persecuted for what? Being commies? China is commie and they're not being persecuted.

>progenitors of all the modern worlds filth and degeneracy
>responsible for the ""refugee"" crisis by destabilizing and toppling the middle east in order to get more shekels
>responsible for the loss of the most civilized and noble race in Europe
>majority of the worlds race mixing white women
>where SJW's came from

Fuck off back to t_d you subhuman burger cunt. America will fall.

You people all have such childish views of situations like this. "Just punish them, they deserve it"

This isn't about punishment - any conflict will kill millions in the surrounding countries. They aren't going to do shit to anyone because they know they will be immediately destroyed. They've been threatening everyone for decades you morons. You are all so uninformed.

you cant reason with them , put the truth dead don their face and it still wont be enough .Dont feel anger but pity

So let's just keep ignoring them until they actually have the capability to follow through with their insane threats?

you have a body of the gods , dont put it to waste