Are you ready to a biggest False Flag operation in human history?

(((They))) planned to detonate a nuclear bomb on Hawaii and shoot down """""North Korean""""" ICBMs over several contiguous states.
Why? Because (((they))) need a
World War III.

Only 3 countries don't have a (((Rothschild's))) central bank: North Korea, Iran and Syria.

In North Korea, there are reserves of rare earth elements worth $ 1 trillion.

They also need a reason to ban any type of nationalism/isolationism: to do this very well suited Trump with his nationalistic rhetoric.

If (((Deep State))) wins, humanity is doomed to the most brutal totalitarian regime in history.
Which will be disguised as a "Brave New World" of tolerance, multiculturalism, diversity and liberalism.

Do not let (((them))) win, say NO to the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/largest-known-rare-earth-deposit-discovered-in-north-korea-86139/
wnd.com/2002/03/12989/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

Whatever floats your boat mate.

It's too late, my friend.

oh

>Only 3 countries don't have a (((Rothschild's))) central bank: North Korea, Iran and Syria.
I read this shit every few months and the countries change every fucking time, fuck off rufag shill and neck yourself

>its another "conspiracy theorist makes an easy prediction during time of turmoil, and then says i told you so when the obvious prediction comes true in order to 'prove' they are right" episode

North Korea is literally saying it wants to nuke us, Russia AND China signed on to the sanctions to stop them from aggressing more AND the Main Stream Media and the eltists are doing their best to undermind the executive branch of the government hindering how well trump can gather a collation against the norks.

I can honestly say I don't see any conspiracy here except that NK is retarded and OP is indeed a fucking faggot

my

>other source:
The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Actual list of countries that don't have a Central Bank
Countries without central banks[edit]
Andorra, but the Andorran National Institute of Finance is meeting the tasks of a central bank.
Monaco
Nauru
Kiribati
Tuvalu
Palau
Marshall Islands
Federated States of Micronesia
Kill yourself, whoever took this bait, sage

What is there to protest about this message? There will most definitely be a false flag attack to initiate war against North Korea.

reported

$1 Trillion of wall materials. Fuck Mexico!

PROOF-A-DOODLE-DOO

Hi McCain, JIDF and whole (((U.S Military Industrial)))

Got butthurt?

Truth don't care about feelings.

Where are all the anti war people these days ? Has the world been so brainwashed that we accept the fact that no nation has sovereignty now. North Korea has attacked no one.

Rarest of Earth
mining.com/largest-known-rare-earth-deposit-discovered-in-north-korea-86139/

its stale bait/pasta that is factually incorrect and gets reposted every time a country close to the former USSR starts getting its shit pushed in.
They posted the shit out of this in 2014 and they added Russia to the list
>t. brainlet who doesnt even know which country has a central bank and which doesnt
Did you earn enough for your krokodil dose today?

>List of countries that have no military capability
>Monaco

What's wrong with McCain?

Sup Forums loves McCain.

>and whole (((U.S Military Industrial)))
Hello, illiterate kremlinbot

The MSM has been building it up in the last 1-2 months...

First it was NK would need 3-5 years for ICBM
Next it was 2018
Then it was they can hit mainland now
Now it is a mini-nuke can be added

The rhetoric is building, just like it did with the infamous WMDs "in" Iraq

le maga based i love kikes xD xD xD

How does that address anything I said? The fucking chinks are building the nukes, threatening to use them, and you think the jews are engineering all this for a shekels

I always see this but can you find me a good source. I'm sure it's true but I want to see a good source for this claim

They're building nukes so they don't get Qaddafied. Reminder that they have only ever said that they will launch nukes if they are attacked first.

I am interested in your viewpoints and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

>The fucking chinks are building the nukes, threatening to use them
They have been allowed to continue to build them and have been goaded into threatening to use them....all to use it against them and make them seem like the "bad guy".

OP I see you post everywhere on Sup Forums. What's with the (((brackets))) ?

He means IMF Central Bank

They are literally poking the bear the jews aren't making them do that, are they? If a fucking niggger ran up to you and started shouting how they were going to break your nose if you try to stop them from aiming a gun at you and your family, are you really going to let that nigger breath for much longer?

Is wanting death and destruction for the sake of death and destruction a bad thing. As a species we've been doing it since recorded time. If all goes well Canada will take NK side and we can fix them too while we are at it. Fuck the world let's start over.

t. oldfag with young kids, a fuck load of guns and resources.

WTF I love Kiribati now!

newfag

Everyone who disagrees with (((Western policy))) is kremlebot/nazi/right-wing extremist.

Whom does this remind me of? A whole leftist establishment?

It will be much worse than Iraq.

Seoul is located 24 km from the border with the DPRK.
The population of Seoul is 9.86 million.
North Korean artillery will destroy Seoul in the first hour of the war.

The dox of Anon5 was a false flag.

I'm pretty much ready for this to be true.

But considering fucking Un can't stop threatening to nuke us; its his fault.

>North Korea has attacked no one.
What is June 25 1950
>North Korea invades South Korea across the 38th parallel and takes most of South Korea.

You're right. All those globally influential states are proof positive that the central banks don't have a death grip on the world economy.

fpbp

go to bed op, ain't nothing going to happen

>Nauru
>Kiribati
>Tuvalu
>Palau
>Marshall Islands
>Federated States of Micronesia

None of these tiny islands even have an economy, I have no idea about Monaco, it's probably wholly owned by a Rothschild's relative though.

tinfoil retards = most of pol, need to be locked up in mental wards.

>The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:
>Cuba
>North Korea
>Iran
I think Syria should be on that list, too

but do any of the buttfuckistan shitholes I listed have any CB?
WTF is an IMF Central Bank?
WTF I love regular non IMF CBs now?
>cuba , iran and NK are globally influential states so the (((rotschilds))) are trying to get them
Almond status - activated

Bump ninja

oh no not boomer island.

we need to warn them of the conspiracy.

So by your logic the Krauts and the nips are each about a decade from a nuking themselves in retaliation for 1940.

We're at war with Iceland?

Been here since well before Sup Forums friendo.

Blame yourself for helping get this faggot elected. We would not be in this situation if Hillary was president.

kosher post

What does rocco want?

She wanted to attack fucking Russia, at least Trump is probably going to win.

This guy gets it. But this is a blue pilled propaganda board so...
HEY NIGGER
THATS THE STUPIDIST SHIT IVE EVR READ
I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE TRUTHERS THAT THINKS 911 IS AN INSIDE JOB TOO
LET ME GUESS YOU ALSO THEORIZE THE US GOVERNMENT IS RUN BY RICH FUCKS IN CAHOOTS WITH CORPORATIONS
YOU PROBABLY THINK THAT MSM IS NOTHING BUT PROPAGANDA LIES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT
NORTH KOREA IS A REAL THREAT NIGGER
YOU SHOULD BE SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS RIGHT NOW
BUT NAH YOUR ON Sup Forums REDPILLING THE MASSES ARENT YOU?
GOD DAMN U R DUM

I don't think this is a prelude to world war. If anything it's what Trump is giving the bloodthirsty neocon/lies in exchange for them to drop all the bullshit.

Libs not lies

They lie a lot though. Fuck autocorrect and fuck the globalists shitbags.

You have been on /an/?
>not paying attention

Sup Forums was planning to literally invade Tuvalu. Maybe don't use that as an example.

newestfag

Fuck off I have no intention of tolerating communism

Lol, if Hillary became POTUS - we would already at war.

Trump is trying to sabotage this plan.

>north korea is ebin an fashy xDD

No Kim is a fat loser

>tfw out of the army and no longer stationed at schofield barracks

nuke hawaii i don't give a fuck

lol he's right tho familia

No you retards, Hillary is a pragmatist, she would have led similar to Obama. There would have been zero risk of major war, especially with Russia. Trump's inexperience is what is fucking us right now. This is the same man that spent years crying about Obama's birth certificate, he's a fucking retard and the world is going to pay for it.This is what you voted for.

>mining.com/largest-known-rare-earth-deposit-discovered-in-north-korea-86139/

What could we do? Lay down on the runways or something? I've considered the possibility that this is a false flag but really all we can do is push for it to stop after it's started. We can't try to stop a war before it starts. We'll be "The end is near" homeless guy with tinfoil hats.

Ayyyyyys will step in.

Agreed. Worst station I ever had. Even San Angelo was better. Less trannies, though.

>how to take a screenshot

You do realise that Obama's Hillary led state department was behind the Arab spring as well as the Fascist coup in Ukraine. She was going to campaign on Qaddafi's removal to win the election, that's how batshit insane they are.

I too.

But ask yourself: do we need this war?
More taxes, more debts, more white people's deaths...
Do you need another Vietnam?
Or the example of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and 50 other countries did not teach anything?

fpbp

go fuck yourself russia

>we
>that flag
bad try putin

Ya they werent trying to nuke us

AHAHAHA please tell me this is a joke

that's why she was saying she wanted military action against russia for their cooperation with the chinese in syria

I wonder the same thing. North Korea wants nukes to defend themselves and preserve the nation, presumably, not to nuke someone and in turn get glassed off the face of the planet.

Or how Trump's government is currently organizing a coup in Venezuela? Some things never change and it doesn't matter who is president. The difference is that we've usually had Presidents with enough common sense to not escalate problems with Nuclear Powers to the point of exchanging threats of nuclear action.

That was when the military had a hand tied behind their back by Obama who didn't want them doing anything to mean.
Trump on the other hand has told them they can do whatever they feel necessary to do their jobs.

She would have tried to start shit with a country that has 7,000 nukes and shitloads of ICBM's.

Boomerposting

Israel's previous false flag

>few of us here know that the first person to officially die in the 9/11 attacks was a dual Israeli-American citizen
>this man was a passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 11 (AA11), the first plane to hit the WTC
>it is reported that he was stabbed to death aboard the plane by 9/11 Muslim hijackers
>this man was not only an IDF veteran but a feted elite captain of Israel's Sayeret Matkal, their version of Delta Force or Navy SEALs
>Sayeret Matkal specialize in international counter-terrorism against Muslim radicals, namely hijacking scenarios w paratrooping
>they are trained to expertly impersonate Muslims, via changing their complexion, eye color, dress, behavior, etc. They are experts in Muslim beliefs
>the man aboard AA11 on 9/11 spoke fluent Arabic, part of his Sayeret training
>he was trained to kill using common objects: pens, credit cards, boxcutters, etc
>according to his biography 'No Better Time' his brother and family describe him as a "super Zionist"
>in 2001, he was a billionaire, one of the richest Israelis alive, from the success of his cyber security/traffic company Akamai
>he was an alum of Technion, the Israeli university, a nesting ground for Mossad/intel operatives
>on 9/11, this elite Israeli Zionist commando billionaire was seated directly in front of a Muslim hijacker (seats 9B/10B), and behind two others
>he had sold his mansion outside Boston (where AA11 departed on 9/11), in the months before, for $3m
>he had visited Israel "on business" dozens of times in the year before 9/11, and had oddly separated from his wife Anne
>his father is a hardcore Zionist poet in Israel; he forced their family to aliyah from Denver to Israel in 1994; his father disapproved of his son's US citizenship; he didn't visit him in America until the wk before 9/11, leaving for Israel on 9/10
>his name is/was: DANIEL LEWIN

Only 3 Jews reportedly died in 9/11. Lewin. And his seatmate, said to be a stranger, was another.

We have signed treaties with both of them. The norks on the other hand are unapologetic and still wish to conquer the south.

We constantly get propaganda about how Kim Jong Un is a crazy unhinged radical jihadist hell-bent on nuking us. That's the narrative.

>mining.com/largest-known-rare-earth-deposit-discovered-in-north-korea-86139/
Holy fuck... is Kim just building up an arsenal because he knows the world wants what he's got? I never knew this.

I believe it's a false flag but not the kind you're talking about.

HOW in the fuck would they know he was stabbed?

Hey so Russian bro, why do you believe in this?

supposedly the flight attendants contacting ground saying the plane was hijacked and the guy in his seat number was stabbed

Fuck off we need nuclear war. Only way to purge degeneracy.

Men of value, i.e. preppers, will not die from this.

MAKE LOVE

NOT WAR

You are naive. This is not happening because of Trump. There has been a general push for a fight with NK, as well as with Iran. It was eventually going to happen. It is being pushed hard to stick the blame on Trump. We should NOT push the NK regime right now. It is waht the globalists want, and at the perfect time to stick it on Trump. Wake up man.

>how did they know Daniel Lewin was stabbed aboard Flight 11 on 9/11

Brother, look into it. Originally, an official 9/11 memo published on 9/12 said he was shot to death on the plane by a hijacker. Oh, and Flight 11 attendant Betty Ong cited Lewin's seat number, 9B, as that of a hijacker before she complained about trouble breathing. It's all in the official report, but possibly edited.

Must read, Lewin's own peers say there's no way he was stabbed to death, due to his elite training and reputation:
wnd.com/2002/03/12989/

Ask yourselves, anons, why you know nothing about this Israeli commando billionaire, on record as the first casualty of 9/11, and considered a "hero" in Israel.

By the way, Lewin's seatmate on Flight 11, Edmund Glazer, was not only Jewish, but worked for MRV Communications, whose founders are not only Israeli citizens, but Technion alums (like Lewin) with IDF ties, including an Israel Defense Award for missile technology. And it's said Lewin and Glazer, seated in 9B and 9A, we're strangers, while a Muslim hijacker sat back in 10B. This is official narrative lads. We buy this lol?

Again, only three Jews died in the 9/11 attacks, and these are two of them. One being an open "super Zionist" fluent in Arabic and Muslim extremism, who was basically Rambo, and a billionaire computer wizard.

Because history repeats itself.

Every time the same thing.

Plus, ask yourself the question: why did the US get interested in the DPRK after the discovery of the largest rare-earth element deposit?

If the US wanted to save the world from communism - why did not they attack in the 90s, when the DPRK did not have an ICBM?
North Korea was paralyzed by massive famine.