Is it ok to hit women?

Is it ok to hit women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

five letter word that rymes with benis xDDD

sauce?

What happens if you ask a feminist why men shouldn't hit women?

only with your pelvis

I slapped a bitch I was dating because she was the fuck out of line when I was studying in Canada, open hand and not even hard enough to leave a mark. She waited 5 months, till after we were broken up and till the night I had a 20 page paper to send cops to my house. Wildly exadurated claims, ended up pleaing down to 100 days in jail, most people get a year. So in retrospect, probably just dump em and fuck their friends...

Only on the buttocks.

Yes, if they do something obviously out of line, you can slap them. I'm not talking abuse, either. I mean, it would be ok in a hypothetical where your wife says that she wished your dad would die so you could get his money. Stuff like that.
Adultery should be punished with death. If a future wife cheats on me, she's fucking dead. If the state won't enforce it, I will.
What did she do?
Fucking cunt regardless.

Only if you're as based as Sean Connery

As long as she deserves it, but you must be damned sure she deserves it.

Yes, because equality.

You're supposed to.

Its never okay to hit a woman. Not even if she fucks your black best friend and gives birth to his baby. A real white man stands by his woman no matter what. Love is love.

No, you're supposed to do it whatever the establishment's opinion of it, user.

Hard slapping is ok if she needs to know she really fucked up. Hitting is unacceptable.

I love this interview. She thought she was going to guilt him into saying sorry. Whores completely and utterly BTFO.

what the fuck, did you admit it? how the fuck is anyone gonna prove "oh he lightly high fived my face half a year ago"? not to mention you should have brought up the fact you broke up long ago and she was trying to get back at you considering she just so happened to "work up the courage" when one of your most important pieces of work was due. could have got her for filing a false report at the least and sued her for damages and fees.

Imagine a movie with a black man doing that to a white woman with that level of smug.

The killer inside me

Sometimes

This guy gets it

depends on the situation

retard

If a trained female fighter (amateur or pro) atcks me with intent to do harm, I will use every advantage at my disposal to render her incapable of doing me actual harm.

If drunk party slut starts wailing away and screeching on some whim, she gets no vote. She forfeits her agency: I will give her a hug that ensures she will harm neither herself nor me.

>exadurated

Jesus fuck, man.

No hitting her should be enough for her to realize, you are so disgusted you would not even touch her.
Just freeze her pay card.

Slapping them they are out of line or grappling them when they start to flail about is the best move to stop them from doing stupid shit.

Both option are not something that will do any real damage if not done by a fucking animal.

So in most cases that they do stupid shit and don't stop, yes.
If it leaves long lasting marks or in need a hospital then fuck no, you crossed the line you idiot.

>A commie says "No, don't hit women!" and posts a pic. from Tumblr. !!!

You can't make this stuff up.

Is it strange that I got a boner while watching this?

>post was deleted
L.O.L. ...

Nah.

yes its no worse than hitting a man

What a waste of good pusy

If you hit a trap, does that make you gay?

I've"hit" many women against the pavement while arresting them for shoplifting. I've used pain compliance on women when working as a night club bouncer. I've never had the need to slap or punch a woman. I've controlled them and ground their skull into the ground to get them to let go of my balls in front of thier husband. Numerous physical encounters but zero arrests because I'm not a idiot and I know how to do it properly and professionally. Open hand slap-graping and pavement hitting is the closest to hitting. Now if you are not a very large and trained guy maybe you need to punch during a serious threat from a woman.

If someone threatens my life, liberty, or happiness, I'll hit them hard. If women, in the cunt. If men, in the face.
I'm indifferent. Don't tread on me.

ys, bt you have to be VERY SPECIFIC about it! and you have to EXPLAIN IT to them. like " hey your outta line ho" I gotta check ya'. then make sure you hug them afterwards to let them know that it's just you having their back. like smackin your boy when he gets outta line ya know? otherwise you just come off like a power mad cock and you get now sympathy. period.
next question?

the gaylord ran way in shame lol

No one should hit anyone, imo. But if a woman hits a man, he has every right to defend himself within reason and vice versa.

Nah, it makes you a therapist.

fucking THIS! fer sure, no question!

Does anyone here really want the opinion of a mentally ill genetic reject?

i dont know if its right, i dont care either way, but if some bitch is coming at me with the intent of causing harm, you can bet your ass im gonna bitchslap that hoe

Unless she's a professional fighter or has a deadly weapon and is beating the fuck out of you, I don't see a reason to. You can easily overpower a woman user. Just restrain her from behind (Kek) until she calms down. Leaves no marks and there's less chances of getting fucked over in court. A woman beater for the sake of being a woman beater is no man at all bro. can women be unfair? A lot of times yes, but as a man you man up and make a good decision if you're ever in a situation where you feel physically threatened by a woman.

No. Hitler said it was never ok

Not being able to hit a women if you think about it is a conservative argument

are you muslim?

Doesn't matter if trained or not.
Some female starts hitting me, she's getting slammed on the ground.
That's it, no actual punching, but she'll get the wind knocked out of here and held there.

If's she's a good trained fighter, and It's an actual threat, I'll smash her coronal suture and put her down for a while.

yeh

Lol

hitting? no.
deserved slap? that's unisex.

Hurt them with your dick.

Australia says no.

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

Soak their face in petroleum and lit that candle up.
She'll look like a retard and nobody would fuck, she'll loose the one value she has.
That way you can hurt women the same way they hurt men; for life.

Justin Trudeau helps a woman win.webm

Wtf is wrong with you Canadian chinks? I can always tell when a chink is posting just by the bullshit they post and you one of them.

is that the King?

Ho did she "prove it"? Nigga, you don't need proof. I took a plea deal. 2.5 years> 100 days. Canada is quite litterally insane. Google Guerthy V Elliot and you will understand why I just took the deal

My dad gave me a protip when I was young, he said something along the lines of: "Women will try to get under your skin and egg you on. When that happens, just leave. Go for a walk. Don't stay around, let them cool off."

It was good advice, my parents fought a decent amount when I was a kid because my mom can be pretty neurotic. It's not worth it to lay hands on a woman unless you absolutely have to and those that do have a sheer lack of self control and discipline.

>exadurated

never hit a woman.
you can hit a bitch,
bitches only respond to hitting.
the moment a woman hit you,
she becomes a bitch.

I bit my dad once. I pretty much deserved getting hit. (I was 20 yo). Turned out my epilepsy medication made me psycho. You shouldn't hit women outside the family.

Im not saying is ok to send them to the hospital but we should be allowed to hit them once or twice so they stop pushing and know their place

equal rights, equal lefts.

Yeah, but it's useless in the long run. Sluts gonna slut no matter what. Unless you chain her in your basement, tha could actually work.

>You shouldn't hit women outside the family.
lmao
kys

When they have super powers.

>Is it ok to hit women?
If they act up and don't listen you just smack them with your flat hand. You don't hit hard, it sets them straight. Shows them who the boss is

fake, she would have screamed and made a drama out of it

No

>fake
>no shit
its a fucking movie scene pablo

>tfw if you had got your shit together early in life you could have got a nice girl and had a nice life with her.

>but since any girl older than 25 is completely destroyed you actually have to develop a taste for sexual sadism to please girls yet the manipulative abilities of a psychopath because they will still divorce you for doing what it takes to make a lunatic roastie happy, because their friends will point out to them how fucked up things are.

Depends, do they like it?

If the answer is no that means yes.

Nobody here hits their sister? My brothers still hit me and one is in his mid 30's. They hit each other too. Maybe it's an Irish thing.

No, Achmed.

it is not acceptable to hit someone who has not hit you or who has not posed a legitimate threat to you

when my sistrer does lunge after me, i stick my hand out on her head and push her to the ground.
if i hit her shes gonna get medical attention

same

Socially, sure. Any western country is going to nail you to the wall legally however

Then you get charged with rape.

Only in defense and not an overreaction.

No you stupid fuck if a woman runs her mouth, you bend her over and rape her right there. If you are in public just drag her to the nearest bathroom. Unless you're into that. She cant say shit with a cock in her cunt mouth.

no.
women are under your protection as a man
ofcourse such things like honor and manliness are too much to expect from a western pig fucker jewish drone

>1 post by this ID
IDK user, Is It?

Lol

I unironically jack off to anime girls getting the shit kicked out of them and even gruesomely murdered in some cases.

Also it's not okay to hit ANYONE unless it's in self defense. If a woman starts attacking you then you have every right to lay that bitch down, same as you would a man.

she has a good chin tbqh

Should I stop beating my girlfriend ?
I keep absolutely destroying her, like 4 times a week. Afterwards she locks herself in the bathroom and cries. One time she cried for 3 hours. I am getting sick of this but she keeps asking me to play Halo against her and she takes it really seriously. Should I let her win ?

Fucking disgusting.

Which anime is a good place to start off for this though?

You are fucked bud.
Get out of canada.

Any action anime that involves at least one chick jobbing and getting the shit kicked out of her. The most infamous of which might be Dragon Ball Z where Videl fights Spopovich and gets fucking waxed by that dude. There's also Taimanin Asagi, a series which centers around the routine physical, mental, and sexual abuse of various women. All three visual novels are translated as are a few of the spin offs. Also the term for the fetish is "ryona" so you can plug that in on various sites to get shit, hell even youtube has cheesy videos of video game girls getting destroyed in various and sometimes silly ways. The pit is deep, and the faps are plentiful. Also play fighting games. Also Blood-C is extremely gory and has girls getting fucked all up.

Just throw them to the ground and rear naked choke till they pass out.
Rape ass.
Women deserve to get a punch to the face.
They are just like men.

>exadurated
what the hell man?

This. Its not worth it. Just leave her and good riddance.

What moive is this from?

only with your penis