How does one join the elite pizzagate child sacrifsing good ol boys club that rules the world?

How does one join the elite pizzagate child sacrifsing good ol boys club that rules the world?

Is it through freemasonry? Satanism? Wicca? Praying for it?

I'm willing to do anything. I figure if you can't beat em, be em.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove02.htm
yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I
youtu.be/KisPhy7T__Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((penis)))

Tthis entire projection losers have when they create this shit is just that... a repressed desire to be the thing they imagined.

Repent and seek Christ or suffer the fires of eternal damnation, leaf.

You gotta be a billionaire at minimum. Even celebrities don't get into the club.

You don't think pedo hollywood is connected to it?

>be filthy rich
>have connections
>have no morals
it's that easy

They get the watered down larp version (spirit cooking)

The real stuff goes down in the castles of Europe

How do you think the rich gained those connections?

I think entry level is a Freemason lodge, it may take time to move up in the ranks, don't act to desperate.

Is there a guide to spirit cooking?

I've been to a freemason lodge and they say it's all about becoming a better person/family man.

At any point should I reveal my intentions? How does one become in the club through freemasonry?

Cut your left hand and eat the pain, or some other gay shit. It's literally LARP, not real.

You need to be rich as fuck for one. You also have to be willing to completely discard all moral values, and freely participate in the rape and consumption of children.

First you gotta reach the 32nd degree. Once you are there, they'll call you. If you call them, you are disqualified and will never be 33rd degree. You gotta be a billionaire to be 33rd degree.

I'm okay with this. Can I learn something spiritual that will help me become rich?

Well it's all a test at first. They want to turn innocents, not the already willing.

Why?

Money, and pedigree. Not that complicated.

Don't sell your soul man

my grandpa's a 33rd degree I've seen his Freemason shit and he's not a billionaire but I suspect he has/had a few million

>You gotta be a billionaire to be 33rd degree.

People are born for certain roles. Literally rsised in it. Why do you think higher ups were in these clubs growing up and skull and bones in college?

I just want to know how.

FBI plz go.

Just Google and research Christian mysticism, psychedelic thinkers, listen to Jordan Peterson - there is spiritual knowledge that can help you very much in life, but limit your interest in these paths. We have reason to believe these traditions might be dark and spiritually polluted.

Because you're entry level. You aren't rich, you can't contribute anything but an innocent soul. They think like that, they're weird.

Make a deal worth trading blackmail over. (You'll need to be a multi billionaire first if you want the assets to be that kind of worth it).
It's pretty simple: I want to make a deal with you to engage in some nefarious corporate profiteering between our corporate entities, but betraying each other would be trivial and harmless - even beneficial - to the traitor.
So we both film ourselves doing shit we'd be torn apart for, say... fucking and eating the flesh of little kids, either together or swap videos later.
Now the idea of turning each other in isn't so hot anymore, but that only means that we can finally trust each other enough to make our dirty deal.

>How does one join the elite pizzagate child sacrifsing good ol boys club that rules the world?
Contact your local rabbi

Why hasn't Sup Forums gotten a man on the inside yet? Surely someone here has money and could get in. Then they could report to the rest of us all the shit that goes down.

You don't choose them, they choose you. Maybe they did choose you, and you just don't realize it yet. If so, wait for the programming trigger to kick in, and you're golden.

Are you sexually attracted to young children?
Do you make art depicting young children with floating bodies above them?
Do you like dominoes? On cheese or pasta?

These are all signs you might have been chosen, but thankfully don't remember it.

He would get turned out, no way a Sup Forums guy could stay faithful.

Come on over to my place. I'd love to have you for dinner.

I can't hurt children, and I'd like to unironically smite those who do. Is there an organization for me?

This. I can't speak for everyone, but I'd go mass murder in a heartbeat. I'm sure they wouldn't allow anyone with weapons into the initiation, but I'd at least go down trying to snap a neck or two before I was erased.

I want to be comfortable in an unfortunate society.

Ever since this info was first coming out, I've been ready to bring back drawing and quartering, with public displays on pikes.

Torch and pitchfork ready, wanna form a group?

>I'm willing to do anything
Very doubtful. Are you willing to kill and rape sacrifice babies and eat them? willing to eat shit mixed with blood, semen, urine, etc in ancient and depraved rituals to acquire "power"? willing to have sex with a coven (men, yes fag sex, women, yes old hags and kids, heck even animals and demons)? Willing to worship lucifer and his minions renouncing eternal salvation?

Repent your thoughts. Don't be a fool.

by talking to people. I know it's a foreign concept to most of us

Truly pathetic even for a leaf

Willing to do anything. Just lead me.

Making deals with the devil

No, you don't talk your way into something like this. You get yourself in a position of power, become a threat to them, then they bring you in.

I've been trying to explain this to people. No one listens. It's actually unavoidably practical in thier social stratum. No other realistic way of compelling behavior at that level of power.

Not possible. They fully understand deception and psychology. Also it's accident of birth.

The pedo witchhunt is thier invention. It's the gold backing up the blackmail currency. If we didn't chimp out at pedos they'd eat eachother like the amoral lizards they are.

find a rope.
affix to a high point.
loop other end with a slip knot.
you know what to do next, user.

Be multibillionare, or helpless >10 yr old child.

Go on...

You need to research it more.

Not real. . .

If you fall for the illusion that they have a connection to real gods or dark entities then you are satisfying their ego
They want to be feared as powerful occult tyrants
These rich fucks are just pretentious LARPers

Ask the shills that confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag.

So you're basically saying:

Yawn, I'm tired anons. Are you tired? This is nothing, I"m going to sleep.

Nah, not how I roll.

Eyes wide open, not shut, user. We've tried the closed eyes routine for centuries. No more.

You are lost and you seriously need Jesus. Accept Him as your Lord and savior and live.
Matthew 7
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.
John 14
6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

All hail white Jesus

justin beiber says that if celebrities rape children they can become billionaires and join the business side of things

Start here:
www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove.html

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove02.htm

Yes its not real. I repeat not real fellow white men. Its all a hoax. You can trust me fellow white men. Im just like you.

The one and only!

You should probably KYS. Having higher up freemasons in your family means your family has likely engaged in pedophilia. And its likely you will become a mason too. Yeahp, KYS is the best option

What (((source))) do you have?

Lucifer was a Baboyian King not an angel, his mythos is the great lie.

No, just have no morals, no soul, and an overall desire to be a luciferian

(((digits)))

yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/

I'm a mason. It's literally the most bland shit you could imagine, however some of the history you are taught is cool. No occultism or any of the like.

My wife's father hung himself when she was a teenager. She'll never fully recover, understandably. Thing is, he was a freemason. I doubt he was very high up, but he was an engineer, travelled the world on jobs. I wonder if his mason connections could have had any part on his decision, but know way I could possibly know.

On one hand I'm sorry the father-law I've never known felt such despair in his life that he chose to end it. On the other, I hate him for being such a coward that could do that to his family.

not familiar with that source, so if it's the only one, I would be VERY suspicious.

IF there is any connection to modern day freemasons (and that's a very big if) it would only be a very small minority involved.

The centuries-long rumor is of a secret society (Illuminati) within a secret society (freemasons), so naturally most of the primary society would be non-the-wiser.

Great Jews who lurk this thread please take mercy on me and have me as your own.

I will do anything.

KYS

we need to get rid of masons. they are in every town and no one knows what they do. i think they all need to be killed.

Many names for the Christian anti-God, and many sources of rival deities among regional tribes. Don't think you can attribute Satan to any one tribe.

Save your hate for the known enemies, not the imagined ones. I'm not saying you're wrong in your assessment of the masons, I'm just saying you don't know you're right, so superstitious witch-hunting is not the answer.

Since the Illuminati is evil, you enter it by being corrupted. You act like you'll have freedom there, nope. The type of people that get in the group are those that are seeking ever greater power but don't mind having someone above them in rank telling them what to do.

So you gotta be greedy, ambitious but also willing to know your place and do the bidding of those above. And you gotta be powerful first and they will corrupt you.

>This

Alright fuckface, if you really wanna know then I will tell you. You're almost right, too. Modern day Masons and those of the Old Order as many of us take to calling them now, are very different. There was a large split around the time where Masonry exploded in America. Ideological differences, vast seas of distance and many other factors slowly but surely sperated American Masons from our European counterparts.
You might say
>b-bught masons are all over duh werld!!1
European Masons, until U.S. Masonry, was all that truly mattered. I refuse to say much of what truly seperates us, but U.S. Masonry is much more /ourguys/ than you might imagine. And to boot, the Old Order is a fucking twisted and warped image of the true original Masons that founded the Order. Basically, U.S. Masons are largely in favor of the Founding Fathers, and the European Old Order is a specific group of (((people))). Note: (((they))) are NOT (See: not) the entirety of old Masonry, but it is pretty obvious that their hands are very much in it.

Oh, and 33rd degree is a fucking meme. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The only people in the world who practice anything fucked as Masons are Old Orderers, and 33rd isn't their highest level, nor is it attainable by similiar methods.
Shut up retard.

How can I become an old orderer?

If I knew specifically, I would not tell you. But they don't want you. Go finish your homework, you edgelord.

you got to have blood connections to the old families, they just don't let anyone in

they are probably criminals.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I

My grandfather was fairly high up in the Masons, I think. He wouldn't tell me anything. :(

Can anyone else help me?

no you arn't rich nor valuable enough to be given the authority to be above the law. face it user, you are down here with us. we cant do shit. pay2play buddy.

Freemasonry is the normie recruiting arm of the Cult of Saturn. It's the only way in without being a Jew or notable political or business figure.

Extradimensional beings (fallen angels i.e. demons) rule the Earth by possessing Satanists, who have power positions and large sums of wealth. A demon can either give a Satanist instruction through spirit channeling, which occult members do, or the demons can possess the Satanist and take an action. Which is considered to be an action by both the demon itself and the possessed Satanist because they are synced up with each other, i.e. the Satanist is possessed. Satanists do evil acts to be more in tune with demons in channeling and possession. Demons reward their servants, i.e. Satanists, with wealth and secret knowledge such as advanced philosophy or high technologies.

youtu.be/KisPhy7T__Q

Are you from Draco Prime?
>No
Sorry

Its over guys, Trump won.

Where will becoming a converted jew get me?

This is true. even low tier black magicians have to prove themselves to spirits by showing them they are out of any religious realm.

these demons usually only present themselves (and their offer) to people in power, to people who can have great influence which the demon can use to their advantage. Although this comes at a cost. you have to constantly 'please' the demons that give you powers which is done by doing heinous shit like sacrificing children in their name (which the elites do).

How can I get in touch with demons?

Demons also reward which psychic powers, such as remote viewing and mind reading.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

You would have a better chance of getting in by running for local office. I speak from experience.

When did your grampa get the 33rd? A few million bucks was a nice sum years ago.

Why would you want to make contact withthe most destructive and dangerous force in existence?

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k

If you really want to know ask /x/, I wont help you work with demons.

I intend to very soon. Been involved in politics for 7 years.

Find out how a cockroach can become a king and you'll have your answer.

Enjoy burning for millions of years in Hell.

This video is most unpleasant

you do realize that once you do it, there is no going back? honestly if a person knows the bounds of religion (such as practicing magic), they know that they will be in for a really bad after life. i ask you, is it worth it? you really must have no fear.

That's a hell of a promotion. I wish I could sign up.