Google General

Original Memo:
diversitymemo.com/

Four Scientists Respond:
archive.is/VlNfl

Ben 'Manlet' Shapiro weighs in:
dailywire.com/news/19464/fake-news-4-things-google-manifesto-doesnt-say-ben-shapiro

Fake News Coverage:

CNN's leading title, since changed:
archive.is/lwOgE

CNBC NOT being as bad as they could:
archive.is/yFQ3u

Fortune:
archive.is/7zOmj

Bloomberg on the firing:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/google-fires-employee-behind-controversial-diversity-memo?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

TL;DR
>Google engineer writes a pretty fucking moderate, almost 'skeptic' tier memo on diversity hiring at Google
>Circulates it around a few mates
>Leaks
>(((Tech publications))) get a hold of it
>Shitstorm ensues
>Shitty hitpieces
>Twitter fights
>Google fire the guy
>Now he's thinking of suing

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByuMt8qOCR5aYkF6MU1CTUhSRzg/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

It should be added that all the usual suspects in the (((tech media))) are once again bringing up fucking Gamergate in relation to all this.

The SJWs control Google hiring with an iron and unfair fist

Protip to any alt-lite working at Google: preface any discussion about diversity policies by saying you want to form a union, and you want to discuss working conditions. This will give you extra cover from management retaliation.

I've been saying Google needs to be brought down a notch or 20 for years.

We just need to make it mainstream news that Google hates conservatives and what an alternative that doesn't is. This way many normies will fuck off from Google.

>We just need to make it mainstream news that Google hates conservatives
Not just conservatives. Like I wrote in the OP, the original memo could literally be from one of those skeptic videos on Youtube and those guys are about as pure yellow liberal as you can get, sometimes with some pink added. Not exactly /ourguys/, but a resource that can definitely be tapped into to create a larger base for attack.

Say what you will about Zuck the Cuck, he's been very careful not to alienate the right. He's been downright conciliatory when his algorithms were accused to liberal bias. He knows that being labeled an SJW echo chamber is bad for business.

>those autistic little shits that we made sure to never talk to turned out to be sociopaths! WTF

>there are people that didnt get the chance to listen to Peterson interview Damore before he made the video private

I really hope he makes it public, its a lot better than Molymeme's. Also Google almost definitely violated the law with their hiring practices

Google was founded by straight, white males.

We should remind the world they still haven't handed over control to someone, or some group, that is under-represented.

2bh Molyjew is grossly overrated

Theres already a Google general

just go back to calling googles googles

We were so fucking close to making it mainstream and then the election distracted everyone.

when was that, after the firing?
aqnyone reupped it?

Someone apparently made a mirror here
>inb4 >Google Drive

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByuMt8qOCR5aYkF6MU1CTUhSRzg/view

He and the anonymous in-between that hooked him up with Damore come dangerously close to naming the jew near the end. Worth the listen just for that

Yes, because Indian men are so under-represented in Silicon Valley...

Furthermore, Sergey and Larry still control the parent company, Alphabet, Inc.

thanks user

>video doesn't play
>thumbnail may be a ruse

sketchy

So, will Google end up buying Sup Forums and shutting down Sup Forums
turning this into reddit 2.0?

Just checked, it does work, but I did have to reload the page at one point

He's a better businessman

That's the opp side, this is the news and quick rundowns for the uninitiated

>THIS autistic

They basically attack/ruined a retard.

Employment at Google (like at all California companies) is at-will nothing will protect you from retaliation.

Honestly, he's been more honest than Pajeet Pishar. But that's not saying much. I think Zuck always being under scrutiny means that his Company won't be so blatant in censoring unsavoury opinion. Whilst google are treated like gods and can do no wrong for many people .

worx, but fi8le seems to be messed up, audio fine though

reminder to install ad nauseam, a modfied ublock that blocks ads while randomly clicking on them

Saw this in the other thread, and I agree fully