HAPPENING DRILL: OP Bright Flash 2017

Welcome to operation bright flash

This is the first Sup Forums emergency happening drill. Since we hype all happenings and do nothing, we have decided that we should at least conduct a readiness drill. What does this mean? There are three phases to bright flash.

Phase 1: practice emergency buying
- purchase the maximum amount of gas & diesel you can.
- purchase batteries
- purchase water
- purchase long lasting food & bottled water
- optional purchase ammunition
- optional purchase survival gear that you would need for your area

Phase 2: practice a evacuation
- load all essential gear into your car and practice the first 30minutes of your evac route
- practice you alternative evac routes
- test you emergency radios
- test you radiation detection equipment
- test you gas mask to make sure it seals

Phase 3: document
- document any troubles you had with phase 1 or 2
- refine what you need to bring with you in an emergency
- do you have enough fuel to evacuate from a nuclear event
- do you have enough food to evacuate
- did you have enough space
- how long did it take to bug out
- was your route the fastest or the most concealed
- how loud is your car
- could you improve your methods any better

This is just a small list of things you can do to practice, but it will help identify any problems in your current plan.

OP Bright Flash Begins NOW!!!!

Oh my, why have we not done this before!!!!!

Oh my, why have we not done this before!!!!!

Bump!!!!!

You would thing with the amount of larpers on here that they would actually want to larp.....

No, as long as they can stay in their moms basement they will do it

>practice an evacuation
Ftfy

Trained for this two months ago. Refined go bags. Waifu and I were out of a 6 story building with no power in 24 mins with packing go bags.
Go bags now packed at new more suburbanite / white flight place.
>Need
Paper maps
rechargeable batteries for pic mounted lasers and flashlights
>Comfy Cabin innawoods stocked with 1 year of dry goods for 10.

Nice!!!

Sup Forums is ready 24/7 for all major happenings.

Preppers are retards, makes good television, 8/10 i watch.
But mostly because i find retards funny.
Old lady setting up bear-traps and selling everything they have in case of an economic collapse.
Stone guy setting traps of big rocks.
The reason you want a shotgun is because of people just like this.
People who prepares for nuclear war by arming themselves to the teeth, hoping law and order dissapears so that he can be a rural animal.
Ye were in for a terrible post apocalyptic anarchy if people are gonna be like this.
God im glad i live in a civilized country.

reporting for fake happenings

If you give the larpers something to do, you discover that they're really only browsing Sup Forums in their free time, and do not actually want to let Sup Forums control their time/money.

>civilized
>disarmed
Pick one
Armed society is polite society.
The areas with tons of weapons won't go feral.
Your cities will.

There is a rule that you hold your thumb to the mushroom cloud and if it is smaller, you are far enough away to avoid radiation. Can someone confirm this rule ?

I'm ready to be vaporized to oblivion, leaving nothing behind. You can't get more prepped than that

Sure is nice to live in the country.

>norway
>disarmed

Well said user.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

>potassium iodoine
Include it in your list. Amazon prime. $7-10

I will survive for as long as necessary until god decides it's my time. Good luck out there anons, just in case. Do not fear death.

Ready.

>There is a rule that you hold your thumb to the mushroom cloud and if it is smaller, you are far enough away to avoid radiation. Can someone confirm this rule ?

Buy a counter. Get two: one high range survey meter and one low range frisker. Don't trust your thumb.

If anyone bothers to nuke Australian cities for some stupid reason I'm already dead

You gotta catch me if you want me to hang
-Brian "Not Bon" Johnson

That doesn't really make any sense since mushroom clouds will be in all different sizes depending on the yield of the war head, airburst vs ground burst, etc.

But a greiger counter or whatever

Most young people in the cities here do not own weapons. Rural towns are different. But his point still stands. Cities would be ruled by whoever has the most guns and clan members.

>(((purchase)))
>(((purchase)))
>(((purchase)))
>(((purchase)))
>(((purchase)))
>(((purchase)))

Yes....good boys, buy more stuff. Goy...I mean, you're all very smart.
Remember, its scary, SPEND MONEY

Post yfw September happening actually happens

That is kinda of the point, and i am no expert, a bigger yield will require a further distance due to added radiation which scales somewhat accurately. I believe it is from a field manual. Can any military anons confirm ?

I guess I take gun ownership for granted because I'm a burger and most of my family that lives in Norway are more rural or live of the coast on Fogn.

I just got off work..

Nigga, I aint doing shit except drink this brewskie.