Anyone else unironically hoping for a nuke to hit the west coast in the next few months?

Anyone else unironically hoping for a nuke to hit the west coast in the next few months?

I dont want people to die, but if no one dies it's not really a happening and i want to be here to post in the sticky.

There will be a sticky?

>California gets nuked and falls into the ocean
>Trump's approval rating rises by 20 percentage points

i'm more hoping that the calexit thing happens, but i'll take whatever to get rid of that california cancer.

Sup Forums's hosted on the west coast, so there wouldn't be a Sup Forums to shitpost about it on

>he doesn't know about cloud based computing or backup hosts

Depends how far inland they go, it would suck if they got idaho :/ We are one of the few red states on the west coast

No people would die, just liberals

If portland was nuked it wouldent be a big loss.

I'm hoping, but I don't think its gonna happen. Its gonna be another massive circlejerk of 'you nuke first,' 'no you nuke first,' 'no you,' until absolutely nothing happens.

the only thing i think idaho has to worry about is the yellowstone supervolcano, nobody is going to bother you guys.

>wanting a nuke to hit anywhere in the US
You retards are aware of what fallout is right? You'd be lucky to die in the explosion.

Have fun slowly dying of radiation poisoning with no medical care available due to a fractured country

Rural areas of west are pretty red. Boise grows more cancerous by the day it would seem.

At least I can sit here and be comfy in Nampa.

California is cancer and needs to die

fallout from 1 nuke...i feel like you don't know that much about this subject.

Nuke every major city in Cali, Portland, and Seattle. Our Mexican population would decrease by 15 million and the Democrats wouldn't win another election for at least a century.

True, we are basically the forgotten state.

i'm in alaska, also mostly forgotten except for the military bases near every major population center...so if there's a serious war i'll be one of the first to die.

Yea all of the Californians are pouring into Boise and destroying it. My experience in Nampa isn't that great, seems to be a lot of mexicans lol. However it is red so that is good.

is boise lost? if so where's a good place for someone like us to live there? thinking of moving soon.

P L E A S E kill some liberal city, i have my happening bunker ready and everything

Don't worry, California is the main target, Idaho is a gem

youre in luck

Boise isnt cucked yet, its still a nice place but it seems to get worse by the day. If you are into hiking/skiing or mountain biking, hell fishing is great there is plenty to do less than 30 minutes away. Lots of outdoor activites. If you wanted to be safe you could move to basically any place just outside of Boise and you are golden. Meridian is great, eagle might be good but is kind of preppy. Most of the surrounding towns outside of Boise like Meridian and Nampa still have lots of farming so they stay republican.

WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET DRUMPF HAVE THE FUCKING NUCLEAR CODES

1st NEET batallion reporting in. We are on top of the world.

wiping out california would make the national school average raise 30%

hot women?

that's good news i guess. i'm assuming people don't care about other new people moving there as long as they're not california faggots right?

Rollin for portland in ashes.

If it hit calufoenia a lot of asians and mexicans will die.

Mexico will ally up, cartels will put aside differences and chinga their madres. Rest of asia will ally with job creating US.

Best of all we have just cause, casus belli.

Only way to purge degeneracy, we need a nuclear war. Now.

It would 1000x better than 9/11 on the happening scale.

Depending on where you are at i would say it is average to slightly above average. If you are looking for girls with big "features" you are probably out of luck but if you are looking for pretty faces and nice personality than you are probably in the right place.

Yea its really just the Californians people have a gripe with.

>Only liberals live on the west coast.

i want cali to get nuked so bad. i live in oregon and am spooked about getting hurt but ay, fallout 1 and 2 are lit games, so should be lit irl.

Rawlling for SF or Berkley

*Timidly raises hand*

>months
did you mean hours?
pls gimme sticky soon

Farming in Meridian? Hardly. Every farmer here is just waiting for the right price for their land. Damn shame.

>raise hand.
If they hit Southern California I'd be so fucking happy. Seriously, no joke.

I've been praying to Kek for it for days now.

I'm hoping it hits Google's HQ. Right when the whole company's attending a diversity seminar.

next for months or whenever really. take what we can get

I hope it doesn't hit Seattle. I hate this place but I do live here.

Please nuke

apparently they cant hit my state, hopefully they settle on california. honestly, white people need this so theyll wake up

No. I don't want senseless loss of life. But at the same time my empathy has been corroded to nonexistence by the cancer. I won't cheer on violence, but I'd be lying if I said I'd be bothered by it.

>those stupid pauses and fictitious loss for words the news heads pull when the world learns Hollywood is now a crater

how will getting nuked wake people to pro trump? it will make them hate him more because "he encouraged them and instigated them to do it"

>Trump encouraged Norkor
Clintons literally gave them the nukes to threaten us. When it was found out that cuba had russian nukes we almost had nuclear war. Norkor is literally saying they are gonna nuke us. how is he supposed to act? "oh please dont hurt us norkor?" fuck that.we are the United States. "Do it kim, do it you fucking pussy." is the proper response. Pic Related

well it would be rip my dad and probably me via radiation, but if i survive at least there will be a sweet coast of nevada to go to in 200 years when the radiation dies down

>I dont want people to die,
What are you doing on Sup Forums then?