Justin T. is right - the F-35 does not work, not even as an interim fighter

The interim jets would be used to help bridge the gap until a new replacement fleet for Canada’s CF-18 fleet can be purchased. The Liberals have said they will buy 88 new jets to replace the CF-18s.

The previous Conservative government had committed Canada to buying the F-35 but backed off that promise as the aircraft became controversial because of increased costs and technical issues.

Canada, however, still remains a partner in the F-35 program and Canadian firms have contributed a large amount of equipment and parts to the stealth fighter.

But buying F-35 jets for the interim fighter aircraft program would potentially be embarrassing for the Liberals. During the election campaign, Justin Trudeau vowed his government would never buy the F-35. As prime minister, Trudeau later claimed the F-35 “does not work.”

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-other-jobs/annapolis-valley/fruit-farm-worker-harvester/1286338674?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_of_Staff_of_the_United_States_Air_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yB2x527XM
countrydigest.org/mississauga-population/
aviatia.net/saab-gripen-vs-f-35-lightning-ii/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the F-35 does not work

t.weed man

Will these jets be used to stop Haitians from crossing the border?

Your country has failing infastructure, healthcare on its last legs, a military that is even more looked down on by NATO than the French, and a Bulldyke running Ontario that will snatch your kids if you don't teach them there are 5 genders. The last thing you need is jets.

>Trudeau later claimed the F-35 “does not work.”
This calls for a show of force by USAF.

The F-35 is really the only choice. Spending money on any 4.5 gen aircraft is a greater waste of money than any amount of F-35s. Don't forget that Trudeau is the same guy who thought buying Super Hornets was a good idea.

Buy Swedish Gripen. They are solid aircraft built for cold climates.

We have some of the best infrastructure on the planet you fool. Far better than America in every respect.

We don't have one single 500k+ pop majority non-white city. 29/30 of your largest cities are browntowns.

While that wouldn't be a bad interim fighter, I think we should be looking for a long term solution so we don't wind up looking for another fighter a decade or so from now.

We also have the highest paid military in the world. We just didn't go to Iraq for Israel or Vietnam for the MIC. You cocksuckers waited until the end of both world wars we were in with seven days both times. We mobilized more 1,000,000 men during each war.

You have 15,000,000 more niggers than we have people for fucks sakes. I can go pick berries for $17/hr whenever they are in season. You have more illegals than we have people. You elected king nigger with a majority twice. Your Jewish ruling class is destroying Europe. Gas yourself fatty go die for Israel.

When Trudeau took over he had a $1.9b surplus. America has run half a trillion dollar deficits for twenty years. You spend more interest money to China every year than they spend on their entire armed forces. Fatty.

Neither do sand niggers but he imports those.

>I can go pick berries for $17/hr whenever they are in season
Lies. That shits min wage.

You have 3x as many muslims in London as we have in entire country, which i'll remind you is more than 20x the size of your island. Your capital is majority non-white. My capital is 80% white. 3% aboriginal. 17% merit based immigration.

>interim

they spelled ‘inferior’ wrong.

$25 canadian to pick berries $17 american

If you guys are so white then why are you such cucks?

cuckoldry is a whites only thing

>25/hr picking berries
more like 15/hr canadian max

You cocksuckers elected king nigger with a majority twice. Trudeau the son of a former Prime Minister was elected with 39% of the vote after 10 years of conservative rule. Oil prices collapsed.

5/8 babies are born to non-Europeans in America and your non-Europeans are complete trash. Ours are shit but at least they pay more than they take.

>capital

But capital of Britain is London, and capital of leaf land is Ottawa, or was it Canberra? Or Alberta? Point is, it’s some tiny shithole town. On the other hand Vancouver and Toronto are majority Chinese.

>20 times the size of the UK
>fraction of the UK's military power
Makes perfect sense

I made $20 landscaping a decade ago. $20 is the very minimum for farm work in Canada but where I live you can get $25 cash doing farm work easily. It's the most fertile part of the country and land is stupid expensive with no illegal Mexicans. I've been paid $300 for 8hr day in October collecting sweetcorn.

So by the time the F-35 is actually fully deployed won't it be time for the next generation of fighters?

damn you really rustled those leaves

>so we don't wind up looking for another fighter a decade or so from now.
Wrongthink. Fighter aircraft shouldn't be planned to be in operation for more than 20yrs. The Gripen is good until 2040 at least. America will be flying the F-16 and F-18 until then at least.

I just checked and its $10.85/hr canadian for berry pickers

kijiji.ca/v-other-jobs/annapolis-valley/fruit-farm-worker-harvester/1286338674?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

>best
wrong.

The UK has islands all across the world it needs to protect. They have mines in Africa that refuse to pay local taxes. We don't. When Canada goes to war we go into total war mode and mobilize more than a million men.

Before you talk about the ISAF we wouldn't have gone to Afghanistan to police the sandniggers if King Nigger's predecessor didn't use Article V of NATO after that obvious Israeli false flag op.

Wrong side of the country.

Why are the flag all mirrored?

I feel the money could certainly be spent better else where but it's complicated. Trudeau rides the dick of Bombardier and Boeing (who Trudeau originally had a deal with to buy fighter jets) brought dumping allegations forward on Bombardier in the commercial airline sector. Boeing says Bombardier was/is dumping their c-series jet on the commercial market so this is how Trudeau is responding.

BTW, I think the F-35 is so fucking cool I just don't think it's best for Canada

Fuck off, Canada wasn't even in total war during WW1 or 2

>in this thread, butthurt canadians trying to feel prideful about their cuck of a country

because that's how engineering works
you take a spark plug out of a car, it doesn't work, the entire design is a worthless piece of shit and you should stop
Tried making a lightbulb 999 times? then just stop, heaven forbid you keep reiterating the design and learning
(this isn't an argument against massive cost overruns though, these mistakes were likely ENGINEERED to blow out costs, fuck the fucking gov contractors, cunts like mccain have ties to these companies through some way or another and they agree to let them FUCK UP OUR NATIONAL SECURITY in return for longer projects and money, shit like, wtf. jessssusss cunting christ, this mindset should not exist in the mil space

We have more men in total peace than your country could possubly muster durung total war.

Absolutely we were. Prices were fixed. Conscription was introduced. Anyone could be jailed without cause. Labourers weren't allowed to strike.

You done repeating garbage yet? You didn't know why the UK needs a large standing military but we don't. We were part of their empire. Idiot.

>cucanada doesn't even have a destroyer
top kek losers.

This. Gripen is best planefu.

We should buy Chinese planes to save money.

You borrow damn near your entire military budget faggot. You send more interest money to China than they spend on their entire armed forces. Stupid fat fuck we could borrow half a trillion a year too but when Trudeau took over he had a $1.9b surplus.

Your country is absolutely and completely dominated by your Jewish ruling class. America exists to serve Jewish interests.

Next generation Canadian assault vehicle.
Functions without gas.

You could always invade again. Nevermind that you can't even police your 45,000,000 niggers or drum up enough support to fight ISIS. Nevermind that you couldn't conquer 5,000,000 of us while we were off kicking the shit out of Napoleon. Do you think Jews will ever let a goy run the fed again? It's been 25 years and i'm starting to give up. I see they're even taking your military now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_of_Staff_of_the_United_States_Air_Force

WTB F22 pls, not the Kia of planes

the f35 isn't even all that bad. it's no f22, but it's versatile for a stealth fighter. stealth tech is kind of a big deal right now (though i suspect it will be less important in a few decades with quantum radar and who knows what else on the horizon).

sure, the f16 has been shown to be slightly superior in most tests to date, but these tests and simulations did not take stealth into account. when used in the proper manner, a fleet of f35s could stealth engage f16s before the f16 could react.

it's not a bad jet, a lot of the many bugs have been ironed out by throwing fuckloads of way too much money at it. but it is expensive, trump has made it cheaper then it was though.

of course i don't actually know what i'm talking about, this is just idle speculation based on a few articles i read years ago. i don't have a solid opinion, i'm just speculating. feel free to prove me wrong

Btw this kike is not only in control of your entire airforce but your nukes, your space program, and your cyber security program. I always thought the Jews ran everything but the military but I was wrong.

If you're talking about the "F-16 vs F-35" dogfight, that has been debunked to no end. It was a test of a software-limited early testing F-35.

Fagsin Trudough better buy F-35s or he can kiss that Canadian partnership supply chain goodbye and face tariffs for Bombardier subsidies/dumping. If Turdo thinks he's so smart, why doesn't he just pay bombardier $50 billion to develop their own frost back fighter jet?

your military is a fucking joke, wake up to reality you worthless bludger

Being so ass blasted you give three replies

yes that's right. have we seen a full test without gimping the f35 yet?

ackhually, Canada has a pretty damn fine military despite their irrelevance.

it's small but it's not inept. highly trained and with fresh combat experience and modern equipment. it's just too small is the problem

I have always loved Saab's jet fighters, and the gripen has some amazing and unique qualities, it is a little behind the Eurofighter or the Rafale in some key characteristics. I am obviously no expert but that is how I see it.

>America will be flying the F-16 and F-18 until then at least
At least until another world war breaks out, and we bust some shit out of the Black Projects that bends reality, and fucks with probability and shit.

Well trained but sorely lacking in numbers and equipment

If you shoot your enemies down they win. This is just Canada haggling so they can afford more diversity. You have no idea how jewish big defence contracts are.

And he lost it all...

>we bust some shit out of the Black Projects that bends reality, and fucks with probability and shit.
things that will never happen for 50 shekels please, Shlomo

c u c k a n a n d a

he actually makes a good point. there are black projects and we don't know what they are capable of or how far ahead some of this secret tech might be. all we know is that trillions of dollars have been shifted towards these projects and it's been going on for a very long time.

>highly trained
>no funding for regular advanced training and broken run down equipment prevents even more training

>You have 3x as many muslims in London
Stop importing them if you dont want that to change for the worse twat

If WW3 actually broke out you'd start having lots of reports of TR3B's over important targets followed by the targets no longer existing.

When you open an article about anything military related with the word "liberal" then there's no real point in reading the rest.

>A jet we don't have or make or use doesn't work
>stop using it

lmao yeah sure.

why are you so closely studying our military? seems kinda suspicious. look too closely and you might just see what we want you to see.

the world would tremble in fear and cry out in panic if they understood the full power of the canadian war machine. WORLDS WILL TREMBLE AT THE DAWN OF THE CANADIAN EMPIRE THERE WILL BE NO MERCY but we will apologize afterwards

Canadians are retarded user

The Marines' apparently kicked ass at Red Flag 12 months ago.
Have an F-35C.

no reason you racist haha man i'm getting sleepy

wtf does canada need jets for?
why now?
are they afraid of WW3 too?

Don't forget that the former head of the Skunkworks has said that anything you can think of, we can do, it's just all locked away behind black projects, and will probably never see the light of day.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yB2x527XM

>mfw F-35c has vertical takeoff

Finally read the post.

>liberals embarrassed by being wrong

I don't think that has stopped them before.

nigger it's the B.
and they only land vertically

oh they can't build toys like these without planning to use them at some point. likely we will wish they never did see the light of day. they will likely be used by evil forces against everyday people. likely domestically even, against americans and everyone else. just to watch it all burn in chaos or something. or maybe not, who knows

top kek

>We don't have one single 500k+ pop majority non-white city.
u wat m8?

>Race in Mississauga
"According to the 2011 census, more than half of the population of Mississauga is non-White."

countrydigest.org/mississauga-population/

>our better half
embrace the diversity user, don't be racist!

Figures you leaf fags would opt out of upgrading your Air Force in favor of lavishing money on refugees, muzzies, and other shitskins. Enjoy your no future for your grandkids.

It's 2017 ffs - Diversity is Canada's Strength!

Doesn't Canada have enough nukes to flatten America? Isn't this why America has never invaded Canada - mutually assured destruction?

>opt out of upgrading your Air Force in favor of lavishing money on refugees, muzzies, and other shitskins
Pic related

im more concerned about the jets falling into the hands of their majority muslim refugee population

Trudeau is literally 14 years old. Look at the vid of him wandering around the G2 summit.

Anyone here fly in DCS?

Nah I live near a military base here Hans, and I've seen test fly it. It's a fucking awesome bird, so the test pilots say too, you should see them go

We're used to F-16's here, we see them all the time. When they did test runs here, we all came running out, we heard it on the sound

Criminally underrated

fuck, we're so strong. and getting stronger every day! hahaha ha ha oh fuck me

That båt is too tall, anglos always make their ships too tall. It won't last in the north sea, any 5 yo can tell you this here. The weight "point" is not good enough. Some of your fishing båts makes us want to tear our hair off

>and getting stronger every day!
A million stronger every year!

It doesn't have to be this way. Won't he just leave if a small handful of Canadians state that they don't care for the guy? You know Justin never went to a hockey game that wasn't for PR reasons.

Get well soon.

Here, hear.

>so the test pilots say too
The Lambo Aventador is too. Doesn't mean you need Lambos for the police. A solid BMW 5er or a VW is enough to patrol the highway, even in Germany where we have no upper speed limit and you regularly need to go 280km/h as a police car to match perps.

The F-35 is simply the wrong plane for the job. Too expensive, too complicated, with the wrong focus (on stealth rather than ground attack capabilities like the A-10).

bait? can't tell anymore

Canada has exactly zero nuclear weapons you mongoloid. During the Cold War Canada was little more than a place for the US to park OTH radars and EW systems. They have as much nuclear capability as Liberia.

Good to see you got to Germany though Ahmed. Good for you!

>They have as much nuclear capability as Liberia.
How radioactive is Liberia really?

If you dont want stealth, verticle takeoff/landing, and midair refueling the gripen seems ok.
aviatia.net/saab-gripen-vs-f-35-lightning-ii/